Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! 20:49 - Sep 12 with 20907 viewsHantsR

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I just skipped through the opening programme, mainly for lascivious purposes and Nile Rodgers, but was slightly surprised to see a QPR scarf being wafted by one of the new contestants. Sean Walsh - a comedian allegedly but a fervent QPR supporter.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 22:22]
Strictly come dancing on 21:00 - Sep 12 with 10627 viewssmegma

Unforgivable
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 01:26 - Sep 13 with 10413 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lamentable.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 02:14 - Sep 13 with 10403 viewstimcocking

Genuinely couldn't think of anything i'd be less likely to watch, but i'm pleased to hear this information.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 07:14 - Sep 13 with 10340 viewswestberksr

I'd rather watch us play away at Birmingham.....

..... oh hang on!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:54 - Sep 13 with 10240 viewsRs_Holy

I'm going to vote for Sean Walshe (even if he's pants)... Maybe one week he'll wear a blue and white hooped suit???
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:21 - Sep 13 with 10117 viewsisawqpratwcity

I find it embarrassing, but he's probably our best chance of a trophy for the foreseeable future.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:22 - Sep 13 with 10077 viewsDorse

Strict Come Dancing: when it's okay to perv with the family.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 9978 viewssmegma

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:22 - Sep 13 by Dorse

I didn't think Sean Walsh was your type ??
Login to get fewer ads

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:53 - Sep 13 with 9949 viewsSimonJames

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:22 - Sep 13 by Dorse

The only time I ever watched it was when Susanna Reid was on.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 14:55 - Sep 24 with 9530 viewsRs_Holy

Right quick update peeps! Our Seann put in a solid if unspectacular performance week 1.
Shirley (who is now the main judge of the programme since Len departed) felt he did "some nice little things" but actually criticised his hairdo incredibly saying it was not suitable for a classic Tango Ffs! Also knocked a point off for an illegal lift!!! Just shows we never get any rub of the green with refs!... What’s the betting if Walshy was a ManUre or Spuds fan he would have got away with it???
The good news is he's not bottom of the leader board :) but is unfortunately equal 3rd from bottom :(
No vote off this week but he's going to need to up his game to avoid going out on Sunday. Susannah Constantine is by far the worst contestant but I get a feeling she might get the John Sergeant vote i.e. So terrible we'll keep voting her in for the entertainment value!
Anyway he’ll need our votes on Saturday evening to stay in and to avoid the dance off (a sort of relegation playoff for all you non-Strictly folks)… Let’s get behind him and get him into the second round!... uuuuuRRRRRRRRssssssss!!!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 16:38 - Sep 24 with 9399 viewsDorse

Oh, Lordy. And they let kids watch this, you say?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 8978 viewsRs_Holy

Well at least Walshey got through to next week!.... it was a sh!te dance mind!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 07:07 - Oct 1 with 8824 viewsnix

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 20:07 - Sep 30 by Rs_Holy

Well at least Walshey got through to next week!.... it was a sh!te dance mind!

He was absolutely terrible but smiles a lot and it was a difficult dance for early on in the show. Susannah Constantine was fortunately immeasurably worse. To say she danced like a carthorise would be giving carthorses a bad name. But I used to like her clothes advice (good for the more upholstered woman) so wish her well...
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:36 - Oct 1 with 8743 viewsRs_Holy

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 07:07 - Oct 1 by nix

He was absolutely terrible but smiles a lot and it was a difficult dance for early on in the show. Susannah Constantine was fortunately immeasurably worse. To say she danced like a carthorise would be giving carthorses a bad name. But I used to like her clothes advice (good for the more upholstered woman) so wish her well...

She had to go really! Watching Anton Du Beke drag her around for 2 minutes (whilst trying to keep smiling) was mildly amusing, but it was not a dance!
Seann has to up his game for next week.... Still hoping we see a Blue and White hooped suit at some point!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:36 - Oct 8 with 8490 viewsRs_Holy

Oh dear... In true QPR style it looks like Seann Walshe has made a bit of a mess of things!? Movie week and having scored highly with a clever Pasedoble danced to the Matrix theme Seann progressed easliy to round 3... Unfortunately he's making the front pages for all the wrong reasons... I think no matter how well he dances on Saturday he will probably be in the dance off!
Warning Daily Star link!
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/strictly/734907/Seann-Walsh-Katya-Jones-twitter-kiss
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:39 - Oct 8 with 8476 viewsToast_R

Grovelling apology on Twitter now. Dear dear dear.
Looks like a school boy error but then again, what a boost for the show.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 8:41]
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:46 - Oct 8 with 8354 viewsDorse

Dear Sir

I see the 'Curse Of Strictly' claims another victim. I blame the costumes department: all the bright colours and sequins is over-stimulating. If they had to dance with photocopied numbers safety-pinned to their tail-coated backs, none of this would happen. The judges should also act as chaperones, rigidly policing a specific maintained minimum distance between couples with offenders being disqualified instantly. Bromide-infused Ovaltine should be prescribed for all male contestants whilst females should be eschew revealing garments in favour of 'Harvest Festival' underwear, in which 'all is safely gathered in'.

They should bring back National Service. And Opal Fruits.

Yours

Outraged of Shaftesbury.

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:03 - Oct 8 with 8336 viewsdaveB

Not sure why he had to make a public apology, he snogged a girl, i get apologising to her husband and his misses but not sure what it has to do with the rest of us
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:16 - Oct 8 with 8318 viewsstevec

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:03 - Oct 8 by daveB

Not sure why he had to make a public apology, he snogged a girl, i get apologising to her husband and his misses but not sure what it has to do with the rest of us

Absolutely.

I believe these days there is an unwritten rule that says if you're a bloke then it's compulsory you publicly apologise for being a bloke.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:19 - Oct 8 with 8315 viewsNorthernr

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:03 - Oct 8 by daveB

Mental isn't it?
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:48 - Oct 8 with 8265 viewssmegma

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:19 - Oct 8 by Northernr

Mental isn't it?

Even more mental is people ACTUALLY watch this crap THEN discuss it on here FFS ? !!!!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:57 - Oct 8 with 8233 viewsRs_Holy

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:48 - Oct 8 by smegma

Even more mental is people ACTUALLY watch this crap THEN discuss it on here FFS ? !!!!

Oh come on, you have to admit that Pasodoble was very inventive!... seriously tho smegma I think a couple on here have taken an interest in this particular series because Seann Walshe is a big QPR fan!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:58 - Oct 8 with 8227 viewsstevec

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:48 - Oct 8 by smegma

You clearly haven't seen his Paso Doble then
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 19:56 - Oct 8 with 8012 viewsHamptonR

If I snogged a girl who looked like her I would not be apologising to anyone for anything.

I would be on the stage the following week giving it a cocker doodle doo!!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 23:25 - Oct 8 with 7853 viewsmarkrtid

Imagine if people got as angry about climate change as they did about two 'celebrities' kissing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024