Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New loan rules? 08:41 - Sep 14 with 4846 viewsblacky200

FIFA proposing to cap the number of players a club is allowed to loan out. Hope this happens, it would make it less likely that any player showing promise at a smaller club is snapped up by a bigger club without any hope of actually making it at that club.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6164017/FIFAs-new-loan-rules-
New loan rules? on 08:44 - Sep 14 with 4826 viewsWatford_Ranger

Or they’d just hoover them up anyway and more would rot in the reserves.
New loan rules? on 09:24 - Sep 14 with 4766 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Premier Reserves League A
Premier Reserves League B
Premier Reserves League C
Premier Reserves League D

Does away with the EFL quite nicely

Don't the Scum run something daft like 10 teams at every age group from 7 - 16?
New loan rules? on 10:24 - Sep 14 with 4697 viewsSimonJames

New loan rules? on 09:24 - Sep 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Premier Reserves League A
Premier Reserves League B
Premier Reserves League C
Premier Reserves League D

Does away with the EFL quite nicely

Don't the Scum run something daft like 10 teams at every age group from 7 - 16?

Saffron Walden U9s (who my youngest plays for) have 7 teams and a waiting list.

100% of people who drink water will die.

New loan rules? on 11:30 - Sep 14 with 4637 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Jeez, do they run the same number of teams at each year up?

If it is, that's one hell of a commitment (and cost) !
New loan rules? on 12:09 - Sep 14 with 4572 viewsWatford_Ranger

New loan rules? on 11:30 - Sep 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Considering these kids can now never play first team football and be worth £10m+, it makes business sense, sadly.

Can’t really blame parents either especially the poorer ones, IMO.
New loan rules? on 13:50 - Sep 14 with 4408 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sorry, my comment was about Saffron Walden running 7 teams at U9 level (and up?)
New loan rules? on 15:00 - Sep 14 with 4336 viewsStevenageRanger

New loan rules? on 13:50 - Sep 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Sorry, my comment was about Saffron Walden running 7 teams at U9 level (and up?)

There is no loss to the clubs. They get the parents to pay!

My mates son is in Cambridges 'Academy' they have loads of kids who all pay for the privilege. Cambridge probably make money out of it!!!

I would assume that the big clubs dont charge but anything from L1 and below are not losing on it. They take as many as they can is what I see. The kids do need to be at a fairly decent level but nothing amazing e.g not even in District schools team for their age

I would assume that Saffron Walden charge every kid an annual fee.
New loan rules? on 18:59 - Sep 14 with 4196 viewsLazyFan

It won't happen as this means Chelsea would flout FFP as they cannot make ends meet as they loan out all of their ever-increasing stable of players again and again.

Oh the horror

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

New loan rules? on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 4130 viewsLancsR

New loan rules? on 15:00 - Sep 14 by StevenageRanger

There is no loss to the clubs. They get the parents to pay!

My mates son is in Cambridges 'Academy' they have loads of kids who all pay for the privilege. Cambridge probably make money out of it!!!

I would assume that the big clubs dont charge but anything from L1 and below are not losing on it. They take as many as they can is what I see. The kids do need to be at a fairly decent level but nothing amazing e.g not even in District schools team for their age

I would assume that Saffron Walden charge every kid an annual fee.

Man Utd have an elite academies for age groups above 9 yrs old where the parents don't have to pay. Then below this they have acamedies where the parents pay. It was about £25 per week a couple of years ago, not sure if this is still the case.
New loan rules? on 01:16 - Sep 15 with 4027 viewsMrNITK

New loan rules? on 20:45 - Sep 14 by LancsR

Man Utd have an elite academies for age groups above 9 yrs old where the parents don't have to pay. Then below this they have acamedies where the parents pay. It was about £25 per week a couple of years ago, not sure if this is still the case.

This seems about right, I guess certain clubs are different. My boy has been at Southampton for the last 2 years.
As far as I’m aware you don’t have academy’s at U7’s and U8’s, they now call it “Development Centre”. At U9’s it then becomes academy.
I think a few people/ coach’s/ coaching schools just use the name of a club. I live in Hampshire and ‘Chelsea’ came into my boys school for after school club. They then asked him to join the ‘academy’ which was literally 5 miles away and obviously at a cost! And f@ck all to do with Chelsea (always getting the middle finger anyway).
He’s been training regularly with Saints and sometimes goes to Staplewood to train and I’ve never once had to pay for anything, not even to park the car.
New loan rules? on 09:27 - Sep 15 with 3905 viewsDavieQPR

New loan rules? on 01:16 - Sep 15 by MrNITK

This seems about right, I guess certain clubs are different. My boy has been at Southampton for the last 2 years.
As far as I’m aware you don’t have academy’s at U7’s and U8’s, they now call it “Development Centre”. At U9’s it then becomes academy.
I think a few people/ coach’s/ coaching schools just use the name of a club. I live in Hampshire and ‘Chelsea’ came into my boys school for after school club. They then asked him to join the ‘academy’ which was literally 5 miles away and obviously at a cost! And f@ck all to do with Chelsea (always getting the middle finger anyway).
He’s been training regularly with Saints and sometimes goes to Staplewood to train and I’ve never once had to pay for anything, not even to park the car.

My son was at the Chelsea academy and never paid a penny. Free kit as well. In mitigation he did wear his Hoops shirt to the trial.
New loan rules? on 19:12 - Sep 15 with 3783 viewsStevenageRanger

New loan rules? on 09:27 - Sep 15 by DavieQPR

My son was at the Chelsea academy and never paid a penny. Free kit as well. In mitigation he did wear his Hoops shirt to the trial.

It looks like the 'elite' squads don't pay then however 'shadow' (or whatever they are called) do. Which makes sense.
New loan rules? on 07:48 - Sep 17 with 3567 viewsSimonJames

New loan rules? on 11:30 - Sep 14 by WrightUp5hit___

The higher age groups tend to be less teams (typically 5) because the squads get bigger and a percentage of kids get snapped up by Norwich, Ipswich and Cambridge academies.

The club is a registered charity but annual membership is £150 for the first child (and I think about £80 for siblings).

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024