Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only one Connor... 06:56 - Sep 21 with 2123 viewstimcocking

wow
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 6:57]
Only one Connor... on 07:14 - Sep 21 with 2072 viewssmegma

Only one N.
Only one Connor... on 02:07 - Sep 22 with 1700 viewstimcocking

Only one Connor... on 07:14 - Sep 21 by smegma

Only one N.

Damn. I've taken note. Although, to be honest, i think they've spelt it wrong. Should be 2 ns. They've obviously been spelling it wrong for centuries. Otherwise you'd pronounce it Kona like the bikes. So in fact, i've still never been wrong, ahem.

I mean, i don't know about anybody else, but i always feel the wrestler starts with a huge advantage. There is no way on God's Earth a fighter from our neck of the woods can hope to compete with Khabib on that front, so, whatever he says, the chance of Conor being simply stuck on the floor and pummeled is very high, i'd have thought. Fascinating matchup, the taciturn Dagestani against Conor and his sequipadalian loquaciousness. Sorry, couldn't help myself there.

I wonder how many people who have jobs as movie actors could have put on a better performance than Conor did there? He's something else. And so fantastic to watch in the ring; to say i can't wait for this one is an understatement.

Huge kudos for McGregor for having the guts taking this fight on. Hardly anybody else in his situation would fight Khabib. Another reason to love him.

Only one Connor... on 08:09 - Sep 22 with 1565 viewsBluce_Ree

Amazing work there by Conor in selling the fight.

My main takeaway from this is that he's not scared of Khabib at all.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Only one Connor... on 09:03 - Sep 22 with 1511 viewstimcocking

Only one Connor... on 08:09 - Sep 22 by Bluce_Ree

Amazing work there by Conor in selling the fight.

My main takeaway from this is that he's not scared of Khabib at all.

Unless maybe he's trying too hard to project that.

There's a bit in the middle, Conor is saying about how "you need to stand up and fight on your feet if you are a man". Perhaps he's just trying desperately to provoke Khabib to stand and trade? Obviously, if Khabib is able to take Conor down he's fcuked and if Khabib stands up, he's nowhere near Conor's level. If Khabib is thinking logically, there is not a chance in hell he'll stand and trade. If he can be provoked into a rage, maybe. That's my guess as to what Conor is up to. He must be scared, Khabib is unbeaten.

He has done a superb job in selling it, either way. Can't think of a time i've been any more stoked for a fight since...Till last week.
Only one Connor... on 12:22 - Sep 25 with 1158 viewsBluce_Ree

The MMA Hour was fascinating yesterday. They had a journo on who explained a lot of that stuff that Conor was referring to about Khabib's links with dictators and his manager being a "terrorist snitch."

Conor definitely did his homework on the guy.

Still feels odd betting against Khabib and I can't tell you how much I hated Conor after the bus incident but I think I'm predicting and hoping for an early KO for Conor.

Wondering who is going to headline 230. Feels like Jones is still in the mix but I don't know.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Only one Connor... on 14:03 - Sep 25 with 974 viewstimcocking

Only one Connor... on 12:22 - Sep 25 by Bluce_Ree

The MMA Hour was fascinating yesterday. They had a journo on who explained a lot of that stuff that Conor was referring to about Khabib's links with dictators and his manager being a "terrorist snitch."

Conor definitely did his homework on the guy.

Still feels odd betting against Khabib and I can't tell you how much I hated Conor after the bus incident but I think I'm predicting and hoping for an early KO for Conor.

Wondering who is going to headline 230. Feels like Jones is still in the mix but I don't know.

Unfortunately, i'm going to have to go for Khabib, always fear the bloody boring wrestlers. So far he's taken everybody down at will and i fear a repeat.

Always love watching Conor fight just because he's...well he's brilliant to watch in the ring, nobody more exciting. He's almost British, and besides i'm half Welsh, half Cornish; i have to be pretty much related to Conor somewhere along the line. So i'm cheering him on that's for sure.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 14:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024