Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... 18:14 - Sep 25 with 2326 viewsFDC

... just to *listen* to your midweek game?

Asking for a friend
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 2303 viewsA40Bosh

Always YES!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:24 - Sep 25 with 2298 viewsBklynRanger

Indubitably - an evening around the wireless is a dying tradition.
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:25 - Sep 25 with 2298 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sprinkle some soggy pie crumbs in your hair and get your missus to scream obscenities behind you for that authentic match feel.
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:36 - Sep 25 with 2265 viewsaston_hoop

Its compulsory I thought?...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:37 - Sep 25 with 2263 viewsDannyPaddox

I love listening to footy on the radio. I love listening to boxing on the radio and I don't even like boxing. Is this the official wireless-based match thread?

2-1 Rs in a game which we make it as difficult as possible for ourselves. Next Round we get hammered by a bunch of tossers from the Prem.

Edit: Beer? Essential.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 18:39]
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:37 - Sep 25 with 2261 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:25 - Sep 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sprinkle some soggy pie crumbs in your hair and get your missus to scream obscenities behind you for that authentic match feel.

Push a chair up in front of you cutting off all blood circulation below the knees.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:44 - Sep 25 with 2231 viewsDannyPaddox

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:37 - Sep 25 by CliveWilsonSaid

Push a chair up in front of you cutting off all blood circulation below the knees.

At half-time put a crap music station on and turn the radio up as loud as possible to recreate the Loftus Road tannoy. Spend the next 20 minutes in the kitchen drinking whilst an imaginary Justin Channing gets Forever Rs inducted in your living room.
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 19:46 - Sep 25 with 2128 viewsGloryHunter

Are you saying you're worried about your drinking? If so, I advise you to stop listening to TalkSport - all those anti-drinking ads are just scaremongering. Sugar in processed food is far more dangerous than beer. Drink more, eat less.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 19:47 - Sep 25 with 2119 viewsFDC

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:25 - Sep 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'll have to improvise with the pie crumbs but apart from that it should be easy to arrange
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 08:39 - Sep 26 with 1909 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Ale + Mobdro (that's not an African au-pere) is a good one.

I did that a lot during the World Cup.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 08:57 - Sep 26 with 1895 viewsMick_S

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:44 - Sep 25 by DannyPaddox

At half-time put a crap music station on and turn the radio up as loud as possible to recreate the Loftus Road tannoy. Spend the next 20 minutes in the kitchen drinking whilst an imaginary Justin Channing gets Forever Rs inducted in your living room.

Invite all your neighbours in, even the ones you can't stand, and get them to crowd your toilet so you miss the start of the second half.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 10:26 - Sep 26 with 1851 viewsFDC

I'll be asking the club to reimburse me £5.98 for the cost of 8 x Aldi Rheinbacher
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 10:29 - Sep 26 with 1842 viewsMick_S

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 10:26 - Sep 26 by FDC

I'll be asking the club to reimburse me £5.98 for the cost of 8 x Aldi Rheinbacher

Can you prove you finished all 8?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 10:56 - Sep 26 with 1803 viewsKonk

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 08:57 - Sep 26 by Mick_S

Invite all your neighbours in, even the ones you can't stand, and get them to crowd your toilet so you miss the start of the second half.

And after wading through the pis s, to get out of your bathroom, get a load of wacky spotty herberts to jump around in your hallway, filming each other throwing warm Calrsberg all over everyone as you make your way back out for the second half. Once back in your front room, get one of the youth to set off a smoke bomb, so you can't see the radio. Depending on whether it's a home or an away game, you might want to get into a tedious argument with everyone else in the room about whether or not you're a plastic cu nt for sitting on your sofa. Just like being there.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 13:00 - Sep 26 with 1735 viewsMrSheen

Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 18:44 - Sep 25 by DannyPaddox

Tread some peanut shells into the floor for that "golden age" retro feel.
Is it acceptable to get the beers in... on 13:45 - Sep 26 with 1697 viewsNorthernr

Went through a bottle of wine while not attending an away game, listening on the radio to a cup defeat with a tiny away attendance. Felt like one of your lot Konk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024