Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss 18:20 - Oct 6 with 8288 viewsLongsufferingR

Thought he was tremendous today
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:18 - Oct 6 with 5395 viewsWatford_Ranger

Didn’t go today but not player of the season on the games I’ve seen. Just happy he’s not a complete liability for a change. Must be nearing the end of a contract.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:26 - Oct 6 with 5350 views1MoreBrightonR

As recently as last week, i said hes my least favourite player but he was immense the second half today. him and BFG bossed their players and seemed to love it. great to watch.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:31 - Oct 6 with 5328 viewsEsox_Lucius

As well as he played defensively I felt he gave possession away quite a bit too which is enough, IMO, to give the MOTM to Luke Freeman. It was the best he has played all season and did well against a good Derby side. Joe Lumley wasn't a bad shout either for a couple of cracking saves, one in each half. An honourable mention too to Pawel Wszolek who really took the game to Derby and deserves to start games.

The grass is always greener.

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:34 - Oct 6 with 5307 viewssmegma

Pavel was the best player on the pitch.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:39 - Oct 6 with 5256 viewsqueensparker

Another vote for Pav - nice to see him back and he was loving it out there, put in some proper tackles and some great runs. He seems to have got faster as well
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:42 - Oct 6 with 5228 viewsHunterhoop

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:34 - Oct 6 by smegma

Pavel was the best player on the pitch.

Agree. How he isn’t starting is totally beyond me. We were so much better after he came on. He is class.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 20:50 - Oct 6 with 4981 viewsNorthLondonR

Pleased with Cameron too, constantly nicked balls and broke up play
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 20:52 - Oct 6 with 4962 viewstoboboly

What? Where has this Lynch lovefest come from?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:26 - Oct 6 with 4889 viewsjtuck

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 20:52 - Oct 6 by toboboly

What? Where has this Lynch lovefest come from?

Because he is playing well. Not perfectly...we all know his faults..but well. Are we back to Nedum syndrome where a number of fans find it impossible to give credit where it's due? Having said that, Brian, it's a game of opinions.

LAranger

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:40 - Oct 6 with 4836 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 19:18 - Oct 6 by Watford_Ranger

Didn’t go today but not player of the season on the games I’ve seen. Just happy he’s not a complete liability for a change. Must be nearing the end of a contract.

Good to give him the benefit of the doubt eh.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:55 - Oct 6 with 4791 viewsWatford_Ranger

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:40 - Oct 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Good to give him the benefit of the doubt eh.

I’m delighted he played well. Just saying he was less than impressive in the games I saw him live, particularly at Swansea.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:59 - Oct 6 with 4781 viewssmegma

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 21:26 - Oct 6 by jtuck

Because he is playing well. Not perfectly...we all know his faults..but well. Are we back to Nedum syndrome where a number of fans find it impossible to give credit where it's due? Having said that, Brian, it's a game of opinions.

He played well agreed. But Pavel was our best player. It's not a dig at Lynch, just saying what I thought.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 22:15 - Oct 6 with 4720 viewsHamptonR

Cameron for me, always got a boot in and competed for everything.

Pav put in a massive shift and should be starting, based on today.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 4589 viewsWestbourneR

He was truely outstanding today - actually it was almost like he was a different player

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 07:49 - Oct 7 with 4448 viewstoboboly

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 23:47 - Oct 6 by WestbourneR

He was truely outstanding today - actually it was almost like he was a different player

At the game and looking at the goals again Lynch gives Leistner a shout who then ducks under the ball which Lynch misses allowing them to score.

He is a complete fcuking liability.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:19 - Oct 7 with 4290 viewsPinnerPaul

Agree - he's had a good season.

Cameron edges MOTM today though for me
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:27 - Oct 7 with 4274 viewsfrancisbowles

Lynch very good again apart from goal, Pavel great when he came on even with that weak left foot, Cameron strong, took goal well but dwelt on the ball and got caught a couple of times, Wells never stopped running to good effect, I thought he might have been clipped from behind when he lost the ball on that chance but brilliant assist for the goal.

Wells edges it for me
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:35 - Oct 7 with 4265 viewsLblock

Clear MOM for me was Pav - the man is pure class when on this form.

Huge credit as well to Wells whose first touch is superb and when you consider it could’ve been Toshington in his position we are so lucky to have him.
Honourable mentions to Freeman and Cameron, plus I though Rangel did really well after shuffling over (but possibly lucky to stay on the pitch).

Now that brings me to my little friend Luongo. I’ve no idea how anonymous he has to be to get dropped; he is as slow as a boat and I didn’t see him win many tackles. Scowen must be gutted

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:37 - Oct 7 with 4260 viewsPinnerPaul

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:35 - Oct 7 by Lblock

Huge credit as well to Wells whose first touch is superb and when you consider it could’ve been Toshington in his position we are so lucky to have him.
Honourable mentions to Freeman and Cameron, plus I though Rangel did really well after shuffling over (but possibly lucky to stay on the pitch).

Now that brings me to my little friend Luongo. I’ve no idea how anonymous he has to be to get dropped; he is as slow as a boat and I didn’t see him win many tackles. Scowen must be gutted

Louongo has been poor most of the season although better last two games - he was OK yesterday tbf.
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 11:33 - Oct 7 with 4198 viewsEsox_Lucius

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:37 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

Louongo has been poor most of the season although better last two games - he was OK yesterday tbf.

He can't have been that poor as Derby started to detail two players on him after around 30 minutes. It seems to me that a lot of fans can't cope with football if they don't have a scapegoat, whether it is justified or not.

The grass is always greener.

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 12:26 - Oct 7 with 4103 viewsTacticalR

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 07:49 - Oct 7 by toboboly

At the game and looking at the goals again Lynch gives Leistner a shout who then ducks under the ball which Lynch misses allowing them to score.

He is a complete fcuking liability.

That first goal was a fiasco.

Air hostess clique

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 14:11 - Oct 7 with 3986 viewsngbqpr

Another vote for Cameron from me. Agree Pav did really well. Thought Luongo was good second half.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 12:48 - Oct 8 with 3797 viewssimmo

It's amazing that he set such a low bar for himself that now any competent performances are met with over-rated acclaim. He's playing better, which probably coincides with the fact he's actually able to play more than 3 games in a row without declaring himself unfit.

Let's see how many games he racks up, if he keeps playing like this and manages to turn up for the Christmas matches, I'll start to change my mind about him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 12:54 - Oct 8 with 3789 viewsdaveB

His defending for the goal was comical, he played OK in the second half but nowhere near man of the match
Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 15:03 - Oct 8 with 3732 viewssmegma

Joel Lynch - MOM today and POTS so far? - discuss on 10:35 - Oct 7 by Lblock

Looking at the ratings on this site, it appears most people agree with you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024