Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After the break 07:46 - Oct 10 with 1667 viewswelwynranger

Three matches in 6 days. Tough
After the break on 08:49 - Oct 10 with 1581 viewsHooparoo

All these international breaks are getting a bit ridiculous. Most of them are meaningless friendlies.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

After the break on 10:00 - Oct 10 with 1500 viewsToast_R

It's the same every season. National non league day this Saturday. Unfortunately my two nearest teams are away from home. My only other option is watching the MET Police.
After the break on 12:19 - Oct 10 with 1392 viewsozranger

After the break on 10:00 - Oct 10 by Toast_R

It's the same every season. National non league day this Saturday. Unfortunately my two nearest teams are away from home. My only other option is watching the MET Police.

The one good thing about Met Police is that you have to go through the bar to get in. Well, next to it. Also, expect a crowd of possibly 10-15 there. I went there last season for a game that should have seen a crowd of a few hundred but the management were told not to allow any of the opposition fans in. These were from Clapton and they were, and I think still are, in severe disagreement with certain management decisions regards ticket prices et al. There was more security there than fans and we were frisked prior to entry. Mind you, not a single policeman on site.
After the break on 18:05 - Oct 11 with 1077 viewsPinnerPaul

Pah!

Week after next I have 4 in 4

T - QPR
W - AR at Hayes/Yeading
T - AR at Met Police
F - QPR

After the break on 20:54 - Oct 11 with 939 viewssmegma

After the break on 12:19 - Oct 10 by ozranger

The one good thing about Met Police is that you have to go through the bar to get in. Well, next to it. Also, expect a crowd of possibly 10-15 there. I went there last season for a game that should have seen a crowd of a few hundred but the management were told not to allow any of the opposition fans in. These were from Clapton and they were, and I think still are, in severe disagreement with certain management decisions regards ticket prices et al. There was more security there than fans and we were frisked prior to entry. Mind you, not a single policeman on site.

Clapton fans should be banned everywhere.
After the break on 12:09 - Oct 12 with 800 viewsAntti_Heinola

After the break on 08:49 - Oct 10 by Hooparoo

All these international breaks are getting a bit ridiculous. Most of them are meaningless friendlies.

Absolute nonsense Hooparoo and you know it. These are vital, crucial, hugely prestigious Nations Cup games. The pinnacle of football and millions around the world are spellbound by it.

Bare bones.

After the break on 12:23 - Oct 12 with 767 viewsMick_S

After the break on 12:19 - Oct 10 by ozranger

I love Imber Court. Got a wee bit tipsy there once at my son's football presentation. Not a good example.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024