Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice re: Tickets 16:41 - Oct 13 with 2136 viewsBoston

I just purchased tickets for the fixture at Ipswich and, after printing out the details, notice that they are going to be mailed to my home address in Massachusetts. Which is useless as I'm in London from Thursday. Bought them through the Rangers Box Office, they are closed, as are Ticketmasters Customer Service, what does one do, try calling BO on Monday or email or...?
Have details of tix printed and ref# so worse case scenario popping down to the club on Thursday might work.
In an effort of full disclosure, they have been extremely helpful when I've fcked up before.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Advice re: Tickets on 17:53 - Oct 13 with 2067 viewsizlingtonhoop

You're fu cked..!

Although I'm sure, in actuality, a quick phone call will sort it out.
Advice re: Tickets on 18:04 - Oct 13 with 2051 viewsted_hendrix

I lost my WHU away game ticket and I only found out the morning of the game, I called the QPR box office in a panic, and they told me to go to the ground and collect a new ticket at one of the kiosks that WHU had allocated for 'lost tickets' I'd imagine Ipswich will have something similar although it seems to take forever to get into Ipswich's ground.

Call the QPR box office first thing Monday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Advice re: Tickets on 18:40 - Oct 13 with 1991 viewsTacticalR

Advice re: Tickets on 18:04 - Oct 13 by ted_hendrix

I lost my WHU away game ticket and I only found out the morning of the game, I called the QPR box office in a panic, and they told me to go to the ground and collect a new ticket at one of the kiosks that WHU had allocated for 'lost tickets' I'd imagine Ipswich will have something similar although it seems to take forever to get into Ipswich's ground.

Call the QPR box office first thing Monday.

I forgot my ticket away to Brighton and they had a similar kiosk. Brighton knew what ticket I had bought just from my postcode, so clubs must supply away clubs with details of all tickets sold.

Air hostess clique

Advice re: Tickets on 19:11 - Oct 13 with 1943 viewsGloryHunter

Ignore that message. It's odd and ambiguous. As long as you've printed out the A4 tickets with the barcodes on (or got the barcodes on your phone), that's all you need to get in. Cardboard tickets will not be mailed to your home address.
Advice re: Tickets on 20:19 - Oct 13 with 1872 viewsBoston

Went up to Sunderland by Noah's Ark that Tuesday when Britain was flooded, the one where we'd just employed a certain Mr Redknapp. Water water everywhere, but no watermarked ticket, which was safely stored back in Wembley (still have it actually), Panic call to QPR and I was able to get a copy from the Stadium of Light Ale and join the other 325 or so who'd managed to get there. We drew 0 - 0, 'arry had started as he'd intended to finish.

Advice re: Tickets on 20:20 - Oct 13 with 1870 viewsBoston

...and I've emailed the club.

Advice re: Tickets on 05:35 - Oct 14 with 1741 viewsessextaxiboy

If you contact the Box Office you can collect them from a litte office next to the away fans entrance .Our Ipswich tickets for Boxing day last year didnt turn up in the Christmas post in time .They can just reprint them .I dont think I even showed any ID .The original ones turned up on about 5th Jan ...
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 5:38]
Advice re: Tickets on 02:21 - Oct 15 with 1434 viewsstowmarketrange

Advice re: Tickets on 20:19 - Oct 13 by Boston

Went up to Sunderland by Noah's Ark that Tuesday when Britain was flooded, the one where we'd just employed a certain Mr Redknapp. Water water everywhere, but no watermarked ticket, which was safely stored back in Wembley (still have it actually), Panic call to QPR and I was able to get a copy from the Stadium of Light Ale and join the other 325 or so who'd managed to get there. We drew 0 - 0, 'arry had started as he'd intended to finish.

And what a great post match party was had too.Whereabouts are you beering up on Saturday mate?It would be good to meet for a beer of six.
Login to get fewer ads

Advice re: Tickets on 02:51 - Oct 15 with 1429 viewsBoston

Advice re: Tickets on 02:21 - Oct 15 by stowmarketrange

And what a great post match party was had too.Whereabouts are you beering up on Saturday mate?It would be good to meet for a beer of six.

Not sure mate, do you have a preference?

Advice re: Tickets on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 1366 viewsstowmarketrange

Advice re: Tickets on 02:51 - Oct 15 by Boston

Not sure mate, do you have a preference?

Not really.I don’t fancy the scrum at the station hotel.The Plough by the Buttermarket bus station is where i’m supposed to be meeting a few Ipswich mates, but once again it’ll be busy and it’s supposedly home fans only.
I will possibly have a beer in Stowmarket or needham Market,both of them are only a few minutes away by train,but Stow has more trains an hour from it.But Needham has better pubs.
Or maybe a pub about 10-15 minute walk away from the ground.Somewhere along St Helen’s St should be quieter.
Advice re: Tickets on 15:04 - Oct 15 with 1178 viewsBoston

Advice re: Tickets on 08:07 - Oct 15 by stowmarketrange

Not really.I don’t fancy the scrum at the station hotel.The Plough by the Buttermarket bus station is where i’m supposed to be meeting a few Ipswich mates, but once again it’ll be busy and it’s supposedly home fans only.
I will possibly have a beer in Stowmarket or needham Market,both of them are only a few minutes away by train,but Stow has more trains an hour from it.But Needham has better pubs.
Or maybe a pub about 10-15 minute walk away from the ground.Somewhere along St Helen’s St should be quieter.

I’ll put my thinking cap on....wiki up pubs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024