Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 20:25 - Oct 15 with 5819 viewsaston_hoop

Seems we've found a way to play! 3-0 up away to Spain after 38 minutes. 2 for Sterling and forward 3 superb. Who thought we'd be saying that?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England on 20:28 - Oct 15 with 4827 viewshubble

I think at half time they will be expecting the Spanish inquisition.
England on 20:35 - Oct 15 with 4790 viewspaulparker

Brilliant football every time we go forward we look like scoring
Fair play again from Southgate he has seen we were lacking in the midfield the last 5 games but has changed the tactics, Barkley has played excellent ( going to take it back Antti ? ) we look so much better and to think we still have Lingard & Ali to comeback
Watching England is a joy again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England on 20:48 - Oct 15 with 4759 viewsrichranger

The goals
England on 20:54 - Oct 15 with 4729 viewsrichranger

The first time ever that Spain have conceded 3 goals at home in a competitive match :>)
England on 21:10 - Oct 15 with 4662 viewsStanisgod

Stonewall penalty for Spain, Ramos booked. Hilarious.
Really enjoying this but can't see us holding on.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England on 21:19 - Oct 15 with 4624 viewswillis1980

England on 21:10 - Oct 15 by Stanisgod

Stonewall penalty for Spain, Ramos booked. Hilarious.
Really enjoying this but can't see us holding on.

Equally sterling could’ve hand one up the other end. Barkley and sterling were fouled quite a bit in the first half and the ref never gave them a thing. I think the red is pretty poor
England on 21:19 - Oct 15 with 4622 viewsToast_R

Sterling should have had a penalty before the goal. Didn't we lose to Spain on a VAR decision for the exact same foul?
England on 21:51 - Oct 15 with 4491 viewsStanisgod

Brilliant game. The most I've got into an England game for years.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

England on 22:08 - Oct 15 with 4414 viewsLblock

That was an unexpectedly entertaining way to spend a Monday evening

Barkley and Winks weren’t up to much for me which made Dier’s performance even better.
Rashford.... love the fella. Been raving bout him for ages and feel Moaniho is crushing him this season. Had him at 4/1 anytime tonight which was nice; but what a player going forward and cutting in from left. Immense

Backs to the wall second half but great effort and to be fair it looked like the all cared and gave 100%

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England on 22:17 - Oct 15 with 4382 viewsmarkrtid

And that Alex Scott nice to listen to and look at.

Calm down sexist police.
England on 22:21 - Oct 15 with 4378 viewsnumptydumpty

Rashford was so strong. Was really impressed by him. Sterling hopefully the goals will kick him on in international football. Kane showed another side with great awareness in his passes. Enjoyed Barkley given a game and whenever I have seen him live he has appeared an incredibly strong player with an eye for the defence splitting ball. Great pass to Kane for third goal. Young defence and Pickford being a presence.
Enjoyed second half too. Great to hold the Spanish at bay. But yes look like a team and that's the key. As we know England have always had class players but for the little time Southgate has them together - well it seems the perfect man for this job. Who would have thought it an English man managing an England team that seem together motivated and talented. If you fancy a new challenge mr southgate - there is a team based in west London that could always do with improving !!!!!! Probably we felt like this when the golden generation won five one in germany and then what happened - we ballsed up. The players never realised their potential at England level. Lets hope this time the next few years carry on the up and up.....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

England on 22:23 - Oct 15 with 4359 viewsbosh67

The first half goals

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England on 23:36 - Oct 15 with 4202 viewsdaveB

Southgate is doing a brilliant job, for all the moaning about the world cup from the experts and the doom brigade he's ticked off a penalty shoot out win, a quarter final win and now 2 wins against sides in the top 10, tonights one was massive. He's doing what so many before him could only dream of and all being done with a very young side.

I thought Chillwell, Gomez, Barkley, Winks, Kane, Rashford and Sterling were all outstanding tonight
England on 23:49 - Oct 15 with 4181 viewsNortholt_Rs

England on 23:36 - Oct 15 by daveB

Southgate is doing a brilliant job, for all the moaning about the world cup from the experts and the doom brigade he's ticked off a penalty shoot out win, a quarter final win and now 2 wins against sides in the top 10, tonights one was massive. He's doing what so many before him could only dream of and all being done with a very young side.

I thought Chillwell, Gomez, Barkley, Winks, Kane, Rashford and Sterling were all outstanding tonight

We look so much better without Henderson and Stones. Immense result made priceless when w.anker Ramos scores in the 7th min of added time (wtf?) and celebrates at exactly the same time they lose the game. Fuggin marvellous....now just need a win on Saturday to round off a great week!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

England on 01:17 - Oct 16 with 4096 viewsjohncharles

As a Welshman living in Scotland I have to say England were bloody good. Sterling’s opener was like watching Brazil. Great movement, only four players touched the ball. Pickford played a huge part in the first two. Can’t wait to see the replays.

Strong and stable my arse.

England on 09:13 - Oct 16 with 3796 viewsElHoop

Spain were way too open. I think that the 6-0 win against Croatia went to their heads and they fancied doing the same to us. I can't see this result being particularly significant in the long term, as a proper tournament game would be far less open. However the emergence of Barkley might be very significant - you wonder what difference he'd have made had he been ready for the World Cup. Most of our players are working for top coaches at their clubs, and this does seem to be making a big difference. We've got fewer to choose from, but the ones that we do have are getting better.
England on 09:53 - Oct 16 with 3724 viewsRBlock

England on 23:49 - Oct 15 by Northolt_Rs

We look so much better without Henderson and Stones. Immense result made priceless when w.anker Ramos scores in the 7th min of added time (wtf?) and celebrates at exactly the same time they lose the game. Fuggin marvellous....now just need a win on Saturday to round off a great week!

We looked so much better than we did against Croatia, but I'm not sure that is necessarily down to Hendo and Stones missing out. I thought Dier played really well yesterday, but also thought Henderson had a decent game against Croatia. I wasn't overly convinced by Maguire at times last night, and could potentially see Stones and Gomez and a CB pairing.
England on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 3406 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eric Dier's tackle on Sergio Ramos:
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 16:23]
England on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 3357 viewsPhildo

England on 23:36 - Oct 15 by daveB

yeah but just think what Big Sam could have accomplished
England on 17:17 - Oct 16 with 3335 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This optimism thing is bloody great isn't it?
England on 19:30 - Oct 16 with 3237 viewsLblock

England on 16:21 - Oct 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Eric Dier's tackle on Sergio Ramos:
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 16:23]

As in "outrageously good"????

We are rapidly heading towards the game resembling some FIFA Pro joystick controlled bollox
Took the ball cleanly!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England on 19:33 - Oct 16 with 3233 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England on 19:30 - Oct 16 by Lblock

As in "outrageously good"????

We are rapidly heading towards the game resembling some FIFA Pro joystick controlled bollox
Took the ball cleanly!

I thought it was a thing of beauty.
England on 19:41 - Oct 16 with 3226 viewsTacticalR

"We hadn’t cocked it up like this against England since the 16th century," wrote Jorge Bustos in El Mundo

Spanish press reaction
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/16/spanish-press-reaction-lord-har

Air hostess clique

England on 21:05 - Oct 16 with 3188 viewsJuzzie

England on 19:33 - Oct 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought it was a thing of beauty.

Ramos would be proud of that if he did it.
England on 23:21 - Oct 16 with 3114 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England on 21:05 - Oct 16 by Juzzie

Ramos would be proud of that if he did it.

Ramos isn’t capable of tackling that cleanly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024