Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where did just back thread disapear to???? 09:28 - Oct 21 with 1193 viewsenfieldargh

????

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 1184 viewsTacticalR

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/231052/just-back.

Air hostess clique

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 07:48 - Oct 22 with 803 viewsenfieldargh

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:34 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/231052/just-back.

ok heres a thing

On my ipad/phone this site comes up with the latest threads.

When i log on on my pc loads of threads are missing.

Tactical any advice of are people just ignoring me...queue avalanche of ridicule....or none

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 08:12 - Oct 22 with 774 viewsNorthernr

At the top of the board there's a filter for 'my posts' and 'all posts'. It's pretty easy to knock it onto the wrong one by accident and if it's set to 'my posts' you'll only see the threads you've contributed to. So check that...
where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:02 - Oct 22 with 725 viewsjonno

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 08:12 - Oct 22 by Northernr

At the top of the board there's a filter for 'my posts' and 'all posts'. It's pretty easy to knock it onto the wrong one by accident and if it's set to 'my posts' you'll only see the threads you've contributed to. So check that...

Yep. Something I've done on a number of occasions!
where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:11 - Oct 22 with 714 viewskingsburyR

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 08:12 - Oct 22 by Northernr

While advice is being thrown around:

On my Samsung certain threads still have the issue of the text bleeding off the white area into the blue bit to the right and the adverts.

Makes those threads impossible to read.

Any solution for this?

Cheers KR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 10:02 - Oct 22 with 648 viewssmegma

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:11 - Oct 22 by kingsburyR

On my Samsung certain threads still have the issue of the text bleeding off the white area into the blue bit to the right and the adverts.

Any solution for this?

Cheers KR

Don't read 'certain threads' ???
where did just back thread disapear to???? on 15:59 - Oct 22 with 511 viewslondonscottish

where did just back thread disapear to???? on 09:11 - Oct 22 by kingsburyR

Any solution for this?

Cheers KR

I get this too. On my laptop too sometimes. I couldn't read the Frankie thread for several months because of it.

I've no idea why it happens.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024