Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news and bad news 14:05 - Oct 22 with 2767 viewsstowmarketrange

Firstly the bad news.There will be collectors around the ground on Friday night collecting for Prostate Cancer UK and I will be one of them.I don’t know where I’ll be standing yet as I think it’s done on the night but i’ll try and get the loft entrance or South Africa Rd.

The good news is that I get a complimentary ticket for the game,which I think are in the South Africa stand.I won’t need it as I’ll be using my season ticket so it’s going spare if anyone wants a FREE ticket to the game.Normally you couldn’t give away tickets for a Villa game but that’s what I’m trying to do here.
Any takers?
Good news and bad news on 14:24 - Oct 22 with 2688 viewsLowerloftLad

free ticket I will take that all day long right now

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Good news and bad news on 14:30 - Oct 22 with 2659 viewsstowmarketrange

Good news and bad news on 14:24 - Oct 22 by LowerloftLad

free ticket I will take that all day long right now

It’s yours mate.
Good news and bad news on 21:17 - Oct 22 with 2419 viewsLowerloftLad

great I am unsure how to send private messages on Lfw is the still available

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Good news and bad news on 21:35 - Oct 22 with 2390 viewsBoston

Good news and bad news on 21:17 - Oct 22 by LowerloftLad

Click on his name mate, look to the right of the screen and you should see the words ‘send a private message’ or something. Click on that, Tell him Ian in Boston sent you and hand over a Yorkie bar....voila, entry into the promised land. I’m in B Block if you’re lonely.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 21:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good news and bad news on 00:53 - Oct 23 with 2188 viewsstowmarketrange

Good news and bad news on 21:17 - Oct 22 by LowerloftLad

Yes mate.Its yours if you want it.They don’t usually give them out very early though so it might be 7.30ish before I can give it to you.
Good news and bad news on 06:44 - Oct 23 with 2029 viewsLblock

I’m sensing LLL may be in dire financial straits at the moment? Therefore I shall ensure I make a ten pound donation into one of the collection buckets (be good if it was your one) so that this ticket is kind of sorted.

I’ll say no more other than that just feels right.

Hats off to you and any others rattling tins for this cause

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Good news and bad news on 09:38 - Oct 23 with 1805 viewsstowmarketrange

Good news and bad news on 06:44 - Oct 23 by Lblock

I’m sensing LLL may be in dire financial straits at the moment? Therefore I shall ensure I make a ten pound donation into one of the collection buckets (be good if it was your one) so that this ticket is kind of sorted.

I’ll say no more other than that just feels right.

Hats off to you and any others rattling tins for this cause

Cheers mate.I’ve just sent him a message about the ticket.
I did a stint at an ipswich home game last season dressed in a banana suit so I might try the same on Friday night.It depends on whether my daughter can bear to be seen standing next to a 6 foot banana for 2 hours?
But it’s all in a good cause.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 9:44]
Good news and bad news on 14:14 - Oct 26 with 1309 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve got the banana suit with me so if anyone sees a idiot dressed in yellow it will be me.
The daughter is too embarrassed to be seen with me and is watching the game at home.Bloody kids who’d have them.
Login to get fewer ads

Good news and bad news on 22:37 - Oct 26 with 1171 viewsstowmarketrange

Thanks to all those who donated tonight for prostate cancer UK.I did enjoy the banter with a few fellow fans for a couple of hours.I met lowerloftlad before the game and again at 7.30 when the tickets were given out.He chose to sit with us in ML instead of trying to squeeze into A block and I hope he enjoyed the win as much as me.
Also thanks to flimbo who mentioned this site while he was donating.

I here that they are doing another collection at the Millwall v Qpr later in the season so I might have a stab at that too.
Cheers folks.
Good news and bad news on 22:47 - Oct 26 with 1117 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good news and bad news on 22:37 - Oct 26 by stowmarketrange

Thanks to all those who donated tonight for prostate cancer UK.I did enjoy the banter with a few fellow fans for a couple of hours.I met lowerloftlad before the game and again at 7.30 when the tickets were given out.He chose to sit with us in ML instead of trying to squeeze into A block and I hope he enjoyed the win as much as me.
Also thanks to flimbo who mentioned this site while he was donating.

I here that they are doing another collection at the Millwall v Qpr later in the season so I might have a stab at that too.
Cheers folks.

Well done, Stow!

Is there an online link?

I'd imagine ye did well after the game!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Good news and bad news on 22:55 - Oct 26 with 1054 viewsstowmarketrange

Good news and bad news on 22:47 - Oct 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Well done, Stow!

Is there an online link?

I'd imagine ye did well after the game!!

It was just a bucket collection before the game Brian.They collected the buckets at the main entrance at 7.30 and sent us away with a ticket each.
I didn’t need mine so I went to my normal seat still dressed in the banana suit which ensured a few comments along the way.
Good news and bad news on 09:21 - Oct 31 with 784 viewsstowmarketrange

The grand total raised by all of us on Friday night was £256.25. Many thanks to all those who contributed.
They are also running another collection day for the Stoke home game I think,so if anyone wants a free ticket for that game search for prostate cancer matchday volunteering.Banana suits are not essential items.
Thanks.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 9:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024