Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread 13:01 - Oct 23 with 13971 viewsPinnerPaul

Should have posted this yesterday to repeat last year's pun,but never mind.

No idea why, but feeling wildly optimistic for this, my 2nd of 5 matches this week

3-0 Rangers for me

Hayes & Yeading U18s 5 Hampton & Richmond U18s 1 - yesterday, 2 pens and 1 red card in case anyone is interested!
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:14 - Oct 23 with 2286 viewsVancouverHoop

Good spell of pressure from Rs, corner to come...
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 23 with 2273 viewsVancouverHoop

CTN
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 23 with 2250 viewsjoolsyp

This is a cracking game to watch ... Wednesday excellent on the ball but we look dangerous going forwards.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 23 with 2221 viewsjonno

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 23 by FDC

When did QPR+ go up to ten quid?!

They actually refunded me £2.50 the other day - presumably due to the poor service provided.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 23 with 2217 viewsVancouverHoop

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 23 by joolsyp

This is a cracking game to watch ... Wednesday excellent on the ball but we look dangerous going forwards.

Very fast, very even. If either side can find a moment of real skill it could be enough.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2163 viewsjoolsyp

Yessssssss!
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2159 viewsjonno

Goal - Hemed.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2157 viewsVancouverHoop

Hemed!!!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 23 with 2146 viewsaston_hoop

Hemed you beauty! Instinctive header after a shot saved from Polish Pav

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 23 with 2145 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Get in!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 2108 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Belter of a game so far.

Agree with PP that Bannon is running midfield, but we're doing well too.

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 2086 viewsaston_hoop

Puts us 10th in the live table

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 2084 viewsVancouverHoop

FK in good position
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 23 with 1982 viewsjohncharles

Was just thinking that Hemed should get into the game more but on the other hand he seems to be prowling and ....!!!!!!

Strong and stable my arse.

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 23 with 1977 viewsVancouverHoop

Nearly HT, don't want to concede now.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 23 with 1918 viewsVancouverHoop

We're edging possession in Wednesday's half now. Good stuff.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:31 - Oct 23 with 1838 viewsVancouverHoop

HT. (Applause)
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 1781 viewsjoolsyp

That was as good as I've seen us play at home this season because Wednesday are a good side, very comfortable on the ball. One thing that frustrates me about Eze - occasionally we get him in a good position and I'd like to see him accelerate into space but he puts his foot on the ball and slows it down instead. It's almost as if he needs to get his head down rather than up more often!
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 23 with 1715 viewsFDC

Well that was great fun.

I just love watching Eze play, I agree with the guy on the podcast who said he's got something of the Gazzas about him in that he seems to be able to see the whole pitch at once. The way he picked Pav out was wonderful. Also agree with the commentator about having a willing (and able) runner ahead of Eze and to a lesser extent Freeman is important

I'd guess this lineup and shape is pretty much what most on here would go for, give or take a player or two, and it's nice to pretty much know the lineup before kick-off and not have loads of changes every match.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 23 with 1693 viewsRs_Holy

Really good game of footy thus far! Wednesday look a decent side, good in defence and very comfortable on the ball so it’s credit to the Rangers players that we lead at 1/2 time. Eze is having a very influential game... some of his passing is sublime. Hopefully we can keep it going in the 2nd 1/2!
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 23 with 1651 viewsHunterhoop

At the game. Convinced they announced the goal wrong. Swear it was a Hemed shot and Pav header on the rebound. Imagine I’ll be proved wrong, but was convinced at the time. Pav, Luongo and Cameron all playing well. Freeman and Bidwell struggling atm.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsstevec

Eze superb first half, Wednesday look scared of him.

Great game, both sides looking decent so far.
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 1577 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thought we were often too deep as a team for the first ten minutes or so, but once we got the first shot away we were set up nicely. Still standing off Bannon a bit too much but some of our attacks are very enjoyable to watch, with passing, pace and movement. Once again, the defence look well-organised as well.

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 1569 viewsVancouverHoop

The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:33 - Oct 23 by joolsyp

That was as good as I've seen us play at home this season because Wednesday are a good side, very comfortable on the ball. One thing that frustrates me about Eze - occasionally we get him in a good position and I'd like to see him accelerate into space but he puts his foot on the ball and slows it down instead. It's almost as if he needs to get his head down rather than up more often!

I agree. He looks to have only one speed most of the time. But hey, given everything he can do with his one gear, who cares?
The Tuesday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 1566 viewsjoolsyp

My goodness, I'd imagine it will change a bit before the end of the match but doesn't the live league table make for good reading! I have a nose bleed just looking at it ...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/championship/table
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024