Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nahki Wells 15:20 - Oct 24 with 2590 viewsonlyrinmoray

Well done getting your first QPR goal. I would just like to smugly say in Jan 2015 on a thread about who should we bring in I suggested Nahki along with Murphy Sheff Utd Aaron Lennon Matt Jarvis and John Guidetti
Nahki Wells on 15:26 - Oct 24 with 2553 viewsEsox_Lucius

I was well known for pushing the case for Wells and Joe Lolley to be signed when they were up at Huddersfield; one of the comments on the dotorg MB on the day he was signed was "I bet Esox is chuffed to bits" ... and I was. I am pleased as punch he is off the mark for us and hope it is a sign of more to come. It was his first for around 18 months but that was mostly because he hadn't been playing and is a bit match rusty. A run in the side could see us watching a striker in the Charlie Austin mould for us.

The grass is always greener.

Nahki Wells on 15:34 - Oct 24 with 2500 viewsWestbourneR

Don't worry, no need to be too smug, you also suggested Murphy, Lennon, Jarvis and Guidetti.

And tbf Tony Fernandes has been saying we should sign Nahki Wells since 2013 when he was still at Bradford. Redknapp wouldn't have it.

So the smugometer can definitely be reined in on him.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 15:42]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Nahki Wells on 17:35 - Oct 24 with 2269 viewshubble

Can I be the first to say we should sign his younger brother Tunbridge?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Nahki Wells on 17:51 - Oct 24 with 2212 viewsTacticalR

That Wells goal was worth waiting for.

Air hostess clique

Nahki Wells on 19:00 - Oct 24 with 2097 viewsLblock

Fin-tastic finish last night.

It’s Wells deserved for his all round game. Yes he’s gone a while without scoring but he’s one of those strikers who brings so much more than just goals to the table. He’s tenacious, great touch, got pace, gets up well but has something our players have lacked for years - intelligence.
The lad knows what he’s doing.

On the smug-o-meter I claim credit for banging on incessantly about Chris Wood. Look at him know.
Was also a huge Nik Nak Nakhi Wells fan before he joined.

Let the floodgates open....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nahki Wells on 20:01 - Oct 24 with 1980 viewsBoston

I don’t want to start the war of the worlds here, but in the 70’s I was banging on about Orson.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nahki Wells on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 1914 viewsjohnhoop

Nahki Wells on 20:01 - Oct 24 by Boston

I don’t want to start the war of the worlds here, but in the 70’s I was banging on about Orson.

And who could forget HG.Like Martin Peters a player 10 ( or in his case 100) years ahead of his time.
Nahki Wells on 21:20 - Oct 24 with 1840 viewsHantsR

And I've been telling folk for ages that hot Fuzz was shot in Wells
Login to get fewer ads

Nahki Wells on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 1828 viewsWren67

Yeah well pleased. Thought he would break his duck against Ips but came off the bench too late. Goal well made and well taken.
Nahki Wells on 01:11 - Oct 25 with 1597 viewstimcocking

I had mentioned we had somebody pushing hard for Nahki years back in the Bradford days.

He's looked superb. He was very unlucky to be dropped/shouldn't have been dropped. Working at least as hard as any other player and he'd created more chances than any other Rangers player since he's arrived. If your striker has been your best player and most creative outlet and working hard, they shouldn't be dropped just for not scoring after only a few games. That can be very damaging for a striker usually, not helpful. Although it's worked out of course so never mind.
Nahki Wells on 15:14 - Oct 25 with 1300 viewsdoogi10

I think he will start tomorrow
and come off about the same time
rotate the strikers.
Nahki Wells on 15:19 - Oct 25 with 1286 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mind you the vagaries are there as well; around the same time I was pushing the cases for Omar Bogle, Kemar Roofe and John Lundstram, it just goes to prove what little I know LOL.

The grass is always greener.

Nahki Wells on 17:13 - Oct 25 with 1199 viewsrobith

I noticed in the replay that Lynch was telling the whole team to come and celebrate with him, so he's clearly a popular lad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024