Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment 02:06 - Oct 27 with 913 viewstimcocking

Four loan signings, four (touchwood so far) very good signings. Rangel, what a signing he's been even if it pains me to say it. Don't see Darnell replacing him any time soon at right back. Was it Clive i was reading, or was it Lee Hoos explaining football clubs typically only generally get one success out of every several signings?

Excellent recruitment. Wish to God we'd had this lot in charge when Redknapp and Hughes were around. We be 6th in the premier league...
Recruitment on 08:36 - Oct 27 with 724 viewscaliforniahoop

That defence cost £2.5m, Robinson cost £2m, Ned £4m, Anton £? not to mention Samba £12m Lol.

The club is now being run correctly, TF got lots of stick but he finally got it right, Hoos, Les, McClaren, Ramsey, senior coaching staff, Hall, Furlong Impey in the youths, great setup!

From top to bottom the club has been overhauled and put back together!

All that needs to be done now is to fix the broken fanbase, get that right and we become a force in this league again!!
Recruitment on 10:46 - Oct 27 with 609 viewsterryb

Once again, Rangel is not a loan signing!

He is on a short term contract that expires in January. I assume we can extend that dispite the January transfer embargo.
Recruitment on 11:45 - Oct 27 with 538 viewsCamberleyR

Recruitment on 10:46 - Oct 27 by terryb

Once again, Rangel is not a loan signing!

He is on a short term contract that expires in January. I assume we can extend that dispite the January transfer embargo.

We can, assuming finances allow. He's our contracted player so offering him an extension to the end of the season would be no different to offering a contract extension to any of our other players who's deals were soon to expire.

I like him a lot, the new Clint Hill.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024