Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 20:21 - Nov 3 with 4099 viewsbosh67

Well done Ryan. Seems to be deadly from the penalty spot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 20:27 - Nov 3 with 4079 viewscolinallcars

I wish we could get as many pens as Rotherham.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 03:31 - Nov 4 with 3814 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

They love him:

'This lad is a quality player and if we can get him full time then id be a happy man'

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38230751
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 12:52 - Nov 4 with 3512 viewsPunteR

Really pleased he's doing well. There will inevitably be a place for him here next season or even after the January window so hopefully he can carry his form.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 02:04 - Nov 5 with 3254 viewstimcocking

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 12:52 - Nov 4 by PunteR

Really pleased he's doing well. There will inevitably be a place for him here next season or even after the January window so hopefully he can carry his form.

Accept for the fact he's probably thought to himself something along the lines of "MaClaren and QPR can fcuk right off, the ungrateful pr!cks".

You don't earn loyalty in young players by treating them so badly.

Big MaC made a big mistake with Manning, probably won't get fixed.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 02:26 - Nov 5 with 3249 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 02:04 - Nov 5 by timcocking

Accept for the fact he's probably thought to himself something along the lines of "MaClaren and QPR can fcuk right off, the ungrateful pr!cks".

You don't earn loyalty in young players by treating them so badly.

Big MaC made a big mistake with Manning, probably won't get fixed.

I'm not sure. They loaned him out to another championship club so they must feel he has the potential to do well at this level. I'd rather he learn his trade playing first team football rather than rot in the Under 23s every week.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 09:44 - Nov 5 with 3144 viewsfrancisbowles

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 02:26 - Nov 5 by Benny_the_Ball

I'm not sure. They loaned him out to another championship club so they must feel he has the potential to do well at this level. I'd rather he learn his trade playing first team football rather than rot in the Under 23s every week.

Agree with you Benny. I also think, unless we get injuries, sales of midfielder(s) or a recall for Cameron, we should leave him there for the season.

He should get better if he gets regular games. He came of the bench in this match!

Btw anyone know if any of his previous penalties have been put in the other side of the goal?
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 13:51 - Nov 5 with 3067 viewsNorthernr

I think Luongo is away for the Asia Cup for a month at the start of next year isn't he? Maybe a factor.

A month or so back a recall looked like a no brainer, and the loan a massive mistake, but Luongo has played a bit better and obviously Cameron has found some fitness and form. We don't want to get into a situation where Manning is pissd off and leaves though, because Cameron is old and we don't own him. I still don't really think we should be picking him ahead of younger players we own TBH.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 2860 viewsfrancisbowles

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 13:51 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I think Luongo is away for the Asia Cup for a month at the start of next year isn't he? Maybe a factor.

A month or so back a recall looked like a no brainer, and the loan a massive mistake, but Luongo has played a bit better and obviously Cameron has found some fitness and form. We don't want to get into a situation where Manning is pissd off and leaves though, because Cameron is old and we don't own him. I still don't really think we should be picking him ahead of younger players we own TBH.

Yes, good points. Maybe we could let Rotherham have Chair (if we keep Eze and Freeman) and play him alongside Cameron, for the experience. Might wind up Scowen though!

Lots of things could happen and we probably won't be much wiser until the end of Jan.
Login to get fewer ads

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:04 - Nov 6 with 2834 viewsNorthernr

Makes full Ireland squad for the first time.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:31 - Nov 6 with 2804 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:04 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Makes full Ireland squad for the first time.

Great news.

He absolutely deserves it. As Simmo pointed out he's clearly a better option than picking Cyrus Christie in midfield!!

Comhghairdeas a Ryan! Maith thú!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 10:33 - Nov 7 with 2593 viewsfrancisbowles

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:31 - Nov 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Great news.

He absolutely deserves it. As Simmo pointed out he's clearly a better option than picking Cyrus Christie in midfield!!

Comhghairdeas a Ryan! Maith thú!

But Brian, do you know, can he put a penalty in the other corner?
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 10:59 - Nov 7 with 2581 viewsstevec

Bit concerned that lately Manning has been on the bench at Rotherham of all places.

Is he brought on when a penalty is given?
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:00 - Nov 7 with 2580 viewsNorthernr

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 10:59 - Nov 7 by stevec

Bit concerned that lately Manning has been on the bench at Rotherham of all places.

Is he brought on when a penalty is given?

Been injured.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:14 - Nov 7 with 2563 viewsstevec

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:00 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Been injured.

Cheers.

I was getting a bit worried his Rotherham career was starting to mirror here.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 13:26 - Nov 7 with 2476 viewsNorthernr

Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 11:14 - Nov 7 by stevec

Cheers.

I was getting a bit worried his Rotherham career was starting to mirror here.

We'll get a full update from our Rotherham game prior to our game there in a couple of weeks.
Manning scores both as Rotherham win 2-1 on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 2370 viewsOldPedro

I assume Manning can't play against us for Rotherham?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024