Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision 00:10 - Nov 8 with 5568 viewsbosh67

Feckin hell.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 01:02 - Nov 8 with 4979 views18StoneOfHoop

UEFA vid blocking counts...missed Citeh's 6 tonight 'nd all

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 01:58 - Nov 8 with 4948 viewssmegma

That's embarrassing. Even more embarrassing is Citeh scored. It would have been better if they just passed it to the keeper.

THE worse penalty EVER is still the one Liverpool were awarded in the 86 league cup semi final. The ball hit our player on the thigh while he was OUTSIDE the box.

Go to 4 minutes
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 2:26]
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 07:21 - Nov 8 with 4839 viewsStanFan

Actually the worst penalty ever was the one at Old Trafford that got Shaun Derry sent off.
- It should have been given as offside
- The challenge was outside the box
- it wasn't a foul - another dive by Ashley Young
Other than that, great decision.
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 11:43 - Nov 8 with 4607 viewsstevec

Didn't a player once role his penalty off for a goal kick after a terrible refereeing decision?
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 11:55 - Nov 8 with 4580 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sportsmanship is dead.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:42 - Nov 8 with 4524 viewspaesanu

How can anyone view that clip and not think that Sterling is a complete c***.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 13:06 - Nov 8 with 4469 viewsNov77

In all my years watching or playing football I’ve never seen a player do this at any level.

How do you kick the ground a foot behind the ball?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 13:22 - Nov 8 with 4431 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 13:42 - Nov 8 with 4393 viewsRANGERS4EVER

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:42 - Nov 8 by paesanu

How can anyone view that clip and not think that Sterling is a complete c***.

What's Sterling done wrong? Refs been completely incompetent. Sterling doesn't dive, or complain, or overexaggerate, he just stays quiet, just like 99% of players would in a high importance match. Guarantee you if our player did it no one would care, everyone would just say "we deserved a bit of luck"

Sportsmanship is nice and all but isn't really necessary in a competitive game in which you didn't do anything wrong. Blame the ref and the linesmen

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:14 - Nov 8 with 4315 viewsEsox_Lucius

He could have done what Robbie Fowler did when he was mistakenly awarded a penalty, he went straight over and told the ref that it wasn't a pen. The ref listened to him and didn't award it.

The grass is always greener.

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:55 - Nov 8 with 4266 viewsdaveB

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:14 - Nov 8 by Esox_Lucius

He could have done what Robbie Fowler did when he was mistakenly awarded a penalty, he went straight over and told the ref that it wasn't a pen. The ref listened to him and didn't award it.

The ref still gave the penalty when Fowler said he wasn't touched, they missed it and scored the rebound

Sterling did nothing wrong really, Guardiola was right last night saying he could have owned up but then again Milner could have admitted he touched the ball that played Jesus onside and put City 2-0 up in the quarter final last year but instead clapped the decsion to flag offside
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 16:21 - Nov 8 with 4232 viewsPinnerPaul

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 13:42 - Nov 8 by RANGERS4EVER

What's Sterling done wrong? Refs been completely incompetent. Sterling doesn't dive, or complain, or overexaggerate, he just stays quiet, just like 99% of players would in a high importance match. Guarantee you if our player did it no one would care, everyone would just say "we deserved a bit of luck"

Sportsmanship is nice and all but isn't really necessary in a competitive game in which you didn't do anything wrong. Blame the ref and the linesmen

No you don't see anyone own up in that situation BUT Pep said afterwards 'We don't want to score goals like that' & 'Raheem knew it wasn't a pen'

In that case miss the pen then - not difficult.
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 16:45 - Nov 8 with 4201 viewsstowmarketrange

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 01:58 - Nov 8 by smegma

That's embarrassing. Even more embarrassing is Citeh scored. It would have been better if they just passed it to the keeper.

THE worse penalty EVER is still the one Liverpool were awarded in the 86 league cup semi final. The ball hit our player on the thigh while he was OUTSIDE the box.

Go to 4 minutes
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 2:26]

What a great night that was.There have been some great days following the Rangers over the last 51 years.Unfortunately there have also been a few shockers too.
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 17:54 - Nov 8 with 4138 viewsPunteR

Sterling should have owned up. Shameful on his part. Terrible decision from the ref. Nothing surprises me though , the game is corrupt as it's ever been.
When you consider how players are always in the refs face trying to overturn decisions there was nothing stopping Sterling to say something. Its cheating basically.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 17:59]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 4006 viewspaesanu

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 13:42 - Nov 8 by RANGERS4EVER

Sorry that I had to stop reading after the first 4 words!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 14:51 - Nov 9 with 3836 viewssmegma

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 07:21 - Nov 8 by StanFan

Actually the worst penalty ever was the one at Old Trafford that got Shaun Derry sent off.
- It should have been given as offside
- The challenge was outside the box
- it wasn't a foul - another dive by Ashley Young
Other than that, great decision.

There used to be an unwritten law of football whereby Liverpool would be awarded a penalty when playing QPR at Anfield. Dave Thomas once wrote an article in AKUTRs listing them. I believe it was 16 penalties in 20 games. I remember travelling up there midweek once and they got TWO. They scored one and Roberts saved one. To even It out even more, Les got sent off.
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:28 - Nov 9 with 3805 viewsdachiltern

Ah of course blame the 'incompetent official'. Incompetent? Really? How about the incompetent player who pockets best part of £200k a week and can't kick a ball less than a foot in front of him and then says nothing about the phantom foul?
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:28 - Nov 9 with 3805 viewsterryb

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 17:54 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Sterling should have owned up. Shameful on his part. Terrible decision from the ref. Nothing surprises me though , the game is corrupt as it's ever been.
When you consider how players are always in the refs face trying to overturn decisions there was nothing stopping Sterling to say something. Its cheating basically.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 17:59]

Have you never tripped yourself up?

I have & I was the only person on the pitch that didn't know it. I was astonished that a penalty hadn't been awarded for the tripping!

Sterling would have been the last one to have known he wasn't fouled.
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:57 - Nov 9 with 3782 viewsNorthernr

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:14 - Nov 8 by Esox_Lucius

Still gave that penalty. Fowler missed it fairly tepidly and they scored the rebound. As somebody I refereed with at the time said, it's an impossible position to put an official in - let's say you go along with him and don't award it, what if five minutes later he goes down in the box again and gets up and says that one is a penalty?
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:11 - Nov 10 with 3638 viewsPinnerPaul

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:57 - Nov 9 by Northernr

Still gave that penalty. Fowler missed it fairly tepidly and they scored the rebound. As somebody I refereed with at the time said, it's an impossible position to put an official in - let's say you go along with him and don't award it, what if five minutes later he goes down in the box again and gets up and says that one is a penalty?

Yes agree. Ref has made a mistake and its not up to the players to correct it BUT don't come out afterwards and say you don't want to profit from bad decisions, when it was in your own power not to do so!
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:17 - Nov 10 with 3625 viewsPunteR

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 15:28 - Nov 9 by terryb

Have you never tripped yourself up?

I have & I was the only person on the pitch that didn't know it. I was astonished that a penalty hadn't been awarded for the tripping!

Sterling would have been the last one to have known he wasn't fouled.

? Are you being serious?

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:41 - Nov 10 with 3598 viewsNov77

Wonder if sterling will ever master this one?

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 12:42]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 22:56 - Nov 10 with 3438 viewsterryb

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 12:17 - Nov 10 by PunteR

? Are you being serious?

Very serious!

If you have accidently tripped yourself up or kicked the ground like Sterling did, you are convinced that you've been fouled. It doesn't occur to you that it was self inflicted.

Of course I don't know for sure that this applies to Sterling last week. Perhaps he kicked the ground deliberately. But I doubt it! I do know that I argued for a long time that I had been fouled, until I had to accept that not all of my team mates could be wrong!
And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 16:14 - Nov 11 with 3242 viewsPunteR

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 22:56 - Nov 10 by terryb

Very serious!

If you have accidently tripped yourself up or kicked the ground like Sterling did, you are convinced that you've been fouled. It doesn't occur to you that it was self inflicted.

Of course I don't know for sure that this applies to Sterling last week. Perhaps he kicked the ground deliberately. But I doubt it! I do know that I argued for a long time that I had been fouled, until I had to accept that not all of my team mates could be wrong!

Cant say i've ever tripped myself up and thought it was someone else tripping me, and ive tripped up a lot..lol. I take your point though if Sterling genuinely thought someone fouled him but i very much doubt it . A professional player will know the difference.
He's just done what 99% of players would have done and took advantage of the refs mistake. Play to the whistle.

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 18:32 - Nov 11 with 3175 viewsPinnerPaul

And we thought the penalty against Scowen was a bad decision on 16:14 - Nov 11 by PunteR

Cant say i've ever tripped myself up and thought it was someone else tripping me, and ive tripped up a lot..lol. I take your point though if Sterling genuinely thought someone fouled him but i very much doubt it . A professional player will know the difference.
He's just done what 99% of players would have done and took advantage of the refs mistake. Play to the whistle.

BUT, I say again, don't come out afterwards and say you don't want to score goals like that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024