Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford odds???????? 17:36 - Nov 8 with 3698 viewsPinnerPaul

We're at home, joint top of last 6 form table, Brentford are 19th, we're at home and yet Brentford are favourites?????????

2/1 massive price for us to win I reckon.
Brentford odds???????? on 16:03 - Nov 11 with 747 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not a big betting man, but really should have backed us yesterday maybe on the handicap as I was sure we'd do well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brentford odds???????? on 20:08 - Nov 11 with 611 viewsdaveB

Brentford odds???????? on 11:46 - Nov 10 by PinnerPaul

Based on what exactly Dave - if they were better than us 'player for player' they would be above us in the table no?

Not really no, Villa have better players than us but are below us
Brentford odds???????? on 09:04 - Nov 12 with 471 viewsPinnerPaul

Brentford odds???????? on 20:08 - Nov 11 by daveB

Not really no, Villa have better players than us but are below us

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Its a wider argument, only so long you can ignore the league table.

Did Sunderland have 'better players' than at least 3 teams last season - 'on paper' I suppose you would say they did - but as they were relegated, clearly those players were not 'as good' as everyone thought.

I stand by my original assertion that a team joint 1st in last 6 match table at home v a team 19th in same current form table should not have been 2/1 outsiders.
Brentford odds???????? on 10:01 - Nov 12 with 454 viewsdaveB

Brentford odds???????? on 09:04 - Nov 12 by PinnerPaul

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Its a wider argument, only so long you can ignore the league table.

Did Sunderland have 'better players' than at least 3 teams last season - 'on paper' I suppose you would say they did - but as they were relegated, clearly those players were not 'as good' as everyone thought.

I stand by my original assertion that a team joint 1st in last 6 match table at home v a team 19th in same current form table should not have been 2/1 outsiders.

having better players doesn't mean you have a better team.

All i was saying was I could see why they were made favourites as they have better players than us and in recent encounters they have tended to beat us comfortably. That didn't mean it was guaranteed to happen again or that they have a better team than us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024