Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban 20:46 - Nov 8 with 1807 viewsloftboy

Admitted making inducements to players and family to get players to sign and will have to compensate former clubs, wonder if one was Josh Bowler?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 20:54 - Nov 8 with 1776 viewsbosh67

We got £4.5m for Bowler so I doubt it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 21:26 - Nov 8 with 1703 viewsNorthernr

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 20:54 - Nov 8 by bosh67

Lol, if he's the first man to set foot on Mars we get £4.5m.
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 1669 viewsdanehoop

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 21:26 - Nov 8 by Northernr

Lol, if he's the first man to set foot on Mars we get £4.5m.

Signed on a deal initially worth £1.5M, which could rise to £4.25M. Which as Northern implies, is probably about as likely as my winning the lottery jackpot, on both Friday and Saturday night.

Never knowingly understood

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:00 - Nov 8 with 1561 viewswombat

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 21:37 - Nov 8 by danehoop

Signed on a deal initially worth £1.5M, which could rise to £4.25M. Which as Northern implies, is probably about as likely as my winning the lottery jackpot, on both Friday and Saturday night.

Has he even made one of their ecup squads so far ? Another one doomed to disappear in a few years time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 02:38 - Nov 9 with 1464 viewstimcocking

Right, because i'm sure it was only Everton.

There's no way clubs like Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool would do things like that. They would never behave with a complete lack of integrity.
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 05:01 - Nov 9 with 1441 viewssmegma

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 20:54 - Nov 8 by bosh67

NO we didn't
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 16:02 - Nov 9 with 1232 viewsderbyhoop

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 21:37 - Nov 8 by danehoop

My take on those "additional payments" when nicking a player for relatively low basic fee.
I've got more chance of seeing Lord Lucan riding the winner of the Grand National and then winning the Boat Race on the same day.

Mikey Malcolm went from Wycombe to Spurs when he was one of the best players of his age at 14. Wycombe stood to get up to £1m. He never played a game for Spurs, a handful for Stockport and then disappeared. I doubt if Wycombe saw 100K in total.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:13 - Nov 9 with 1067 viewsbob566

Who was our youth keeper who signed for chelsea a few years ago. Around the same time parrett went to spurs?
Login to get fewer ads

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:23 - Nov 9 with 1062 viewssmegma

Sure it was Chelsea ??
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:39 - Nov 9 with 1051 viewsbob566

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:23 - Nov 9 by smegma

Sure it was Chelsea ??

Thought so
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:50 - Nov 9 with 1044 viewssmegma

I remember a youth keeper leaving us and signing for Premier League Pompey around the same time as Parrett leaving. His name was Liam O'Brien who coincidentally played for Coventry under 23s against us on Monday.

Was it him ??
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 01:11 - Nov 10 with 1003 viewsbob566

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 23:50 - Nov 9 by smegma

I remember a youth keeper leaving us and signing for Premier League Pompey around the same time as Parrett leaving. His name was Liam O'Brien who coincidentally played for Coventry under 23s against us on Monday.

Was it him ??

Possibly. Cant remember
Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 02:12 - Nov 10 with 994 viewsMatch82

Everton receive two year academy transfer ban on 16:02 - Nov 9 by derbyhoop

My take on those "additional payments" when nicking a player for relatively low basic fee.
I've got more chance of seeing Lord Lucan riding the winner of the Grand National and then winning the Boat Race on the same day.

Mikey Malcolm went from Wycombe to Spurs when he was one of the best players of his age at 14. Wycombe stood to get up to £1m. He never played a game for Spurs, a handful for Stockport and then disappeared. I doubt if Wycombe saw 100K in total.

If you exclude the Chris Samba "transfer(s)" our club record transfer fee received is the product of one of those add-ons.

Occasionally they work out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024