Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview 21:27 - Nov 8 with 6269 viewsNorthernr

Usual mix of info, confidence and provocation in this week's oppo interview.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/48966
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 22:54 - Nov 8 with 5457 viewsSydneyRs

The inferiority complex shines through!
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 23:54 - Nov 8 with 5395 viewshamptonhillhoop

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 22:54 - Nov 8 by SydneyRs

The inferiority complex shines through!

Are you sure you've not put the Leeds fan's interview up by mistake there?
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 00:17 - Nov 9 with 5373 viewsBklynRanger

Hard not to see them firmly ensconced in the top 17 come the end of the season.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 00:25 - Nov 9 with 5367 viewsMatch82

Reading that the only conclusion can be that the combined forces of God, Oprah Winfrey and Jamie Pollock is the only reason Brentford aren't in the Champions League right now.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 06:35 - Nov 9 with 5269 viewsdistortR

i have a lot of sympathy for him.

It's all going so well and then the opposition have the temerity to score.....
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 06:42 - Nov 9 with 5262 viewsSydneyRs

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 06:35 - Nov 9 by distortR

i have a lot of sympathy for him.

It's all going so well and then the opposition have the temerity to score.....

And set up to counter their Brazil 1970 style of majestic passing football.

Spain must have won those major tournaments because other international teams weren't smart enough to do this then.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 06:51 - Nov 9 with 5251 viewsOutWestR

There’s me thinking April Fools Day was months away.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 07:57 - Nov 9 with 5189 viewsWatford_Ranger

Will read this later. Am I safe to assume there’s a healthy dose of “the Brentford way is the bestest and every other team should be ashamed of themselves for not replicating it”?
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 08:11 - Nov 9 with 5175 viewsNorthernr

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 07:57 - Nov 9 by Watford_Ranger

Will read this later. Am I safe to assume there’s a healthy dose of “the Brentford way is the bestest and every other team should be ashamed of themselves for not replicating it”?

Here's our reciprocal interview with them.

https://beesotted.com/qpr-brentford-preview-18/
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 08:22 - Nov 9 with 5143 viewssimmo

Good club, lovely team, decent owners, beaut of a ground. But fans like this...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 09:33 - Nov 9 with 5067 viewsMick_S

They really are Spartak Hounslow. All those teams that have the temerity to beat S.H. by "doing their homework" and maybe being a bit better. Second in the table? Deluded.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 09:52 - Nov 9 with 5012 viewsNW5Hoop

Much as I admire the way Brentford are run, their fans are so "woulda, coulda, shoulda", aren't they? Yeah, lads, but you didn't, did you?
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 09:54 - Nov 9 with 5004 viewsdannyblue

This is actually a hilarious interview.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:09 - Nov 9 with 4987 viewsqprd

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 09:54 - Nov 9 by dannyblue

This is actually a hilarious interview.

This is equal parts hilarious and cringe:

Plus we have teams come down to Griffin Park and basically try and stop us playing. Nottingham Forest took it a bit far by commencing their time wasting in the 46th minute. Teams that clogg up the midfield. That press us. That kick us. Teams that stop us from playing by - As Malcolm X said - “Any Means Necessary”.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:28 - Nov 9 with 4957 viewsqprxtc

Brentford fans have had 60 (very) odd years of watching them lose a lot to Rochdale, Hartlepool, Torquay, Barrow, Workington, Carlisle United etc in front of 3-4,000 people.

Right now they are having a feast and getting just a bit tipsy on the wine, making a bit of a show of themselves but that hangover is going to hit hard.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:37 - Nov 9 with 4938 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 09:52 - Nov 9 by NW5Hoop

Much as I admire the way Brentford are run, their fans are so "woulda, coulda, shoulda", aren't they? Yeah, lads, but you didn't, did you?

That was one Brentford fans opinion and doesn’t mean we all agree.We have had a bit of a soft centre over the last few seasons and it was obviously picked up by opposing managers quite rightly teams were getting their tactics right and stopping us playing.Ive no problem with it and it’s down to our coach’s to address which they did last Saturday against a very physical although poor Millwall side who we usually struggle against.
Looks like a full house so will definately be a great atmosphere tomorrow in a game that I’m more confident of getting something out of than I was a week ago.Massive game for most of us older fans and do get why it’s not the same for yours.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:44 - Nov 9 with 4921 viewssimmo

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:37 - Nov 9 by switchingcode

That was one Brentford fans opinion and doesn’t mean we all agree.We have had a bit of a soft centre over the last few seasons and it was obviously picked up by opposing managers quite rightly teams were getting their tactics right and stopping us playing.Ive no problem with it and it’s down to our coach’s to address which they did last Saturday against a very physical although poor Millwall side who we usually struggle against.
Looks like a full house so will definately be a great atmosphere tomorrow in a game that I’m more confident of getting something out of than I was a week ago.Massive game for most of us older fans and do get why it’s not the same for yours.

Fair that it's some and not all of you, this guy has previous for such bullshit.

But when teams like Preston with their niggly play, referee committees and dark arts game management beat us (which they usually always do) utilising those tactics, we complain that QPR don't do enough of that and need to be more savvy about that part of the game - because it is a part of the game.

When it happens to Brentford you have blokes like this saying the team is playing 'anti-football' and how unfair it is that they don't let you take what you feel you deserve...

It reminds me of Wengers Arsenal v Allardyce Bolton - 'waaaaah they are not letting us play our lovely stuff, waaaaah'. Fckin learn from it then, you pompous sod.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:46 - Nov 9 with 4919 viewsterryb

I've just seen that Devlin is to leave Brentford at the end of the year.

Will this mean a change of direction for them? Or has he been appointed to the FA job that Ferdinand was on the list for?
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:55 - Nov 9 with 4898 viewsTheChef

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:09 - Nov 9 by qprd

This is equal parts hilarious and cringe:

Plus we have teams come down to Griffin Park and basically try and stop us playing. Nottingham Forest took it a bit far by commencing their time wasting in the 46th minute. Teams that clogg up the midfield. That press us. That kick us. Teams that stop us from playing by - As Malcolm X said - “Any Means Necessary”.

Malcom X was a huge Bees fan and used to live next door to The Griffin.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 11:03 - Nov 9 with 4877 viewsNorthernr

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:46 - Nov 9 by terryb

Will this mean a change of direction for them? Or has he been appointed to the FA job that Ferdinand was on the list for?

If Hoos was to leave we should be straight in for him.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 11:08 - Nov 9 with 4864 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 10:46 - Nov 9 by terryb

The have been many many cockups over the last few years and more recently a new ticketing system that has been a disaster.There will be a few more heads to roll over the coming weeks.Decent bloke Mark for a RaRa 😃think the buck stopped with him I wish him well.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 11:14 - Nov 9 with 4847 viewslondonscottish

I don't have much to add except to sat that that fellah comes across a bit entitled/deluded.

No point imagining you're the Real Madrid of Middlesex if you can't defend a Pulisball goal.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 11:58 - Nov 9 with 4787 viewsPhildo

My favourite bit is when he says they had 'a not winning run'. He comes across like a Manure fan.

New stadium coming along nicely, decent team, good owners - plenty to be pleased with but we keep all going back to football despite the fact it is a very fickle mistress and has a habit of biting you on the rrss rather than noshing you off.
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 16:18 - Nov 9 with 4500 viewsqprd

Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 11:14 - Nov 9 by londonscottish

I don't have much to add except to sat that that fellah comes across a bit entitled/deluded.

No point imagining you're the Real Madrid of Middlesex if you can't defend a Pulisball goal.

youre definitely understating this guy

hes imagining the real madrid fans at the bernebau singing "its just like watching brentford"
Brentford adjusting to life after Smith - Interview on 17:49 - Nov 10 with 4186 viewsWatford_Ranger

In the Brentford guy’s defence he was spot on about the sort of goals they concede.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024