Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dev has left Brentford 10:44 - Nov 9 with 3671 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Just announced that Mark Devlin is leaving his post as CEO at Brentford.

Strange timing.
Dev has left Brentford on 11:21 - Nov 9 with 3581 viewsdaveB

nothing against Hoos but I'd have him back at QPR
Dev has left Brentford on 11:45 - Nov 9 with 3514 viewsAntti_Heinola

Would much rather Hoos to be honest.
Interesting Devlin is leaving though. That's a real surprise.

Bare bones.

Dev has left Brentford on 11:54 - Nov 9 with 3473 viewsoldmisery

Very friendly guy when, in his capacity as Marketing Manager circa 1998, he would stand next to me in the East Paddock to watch home games. Got a bit up himself when he was made Chief Executive though.
I seem to recall him being one of the victims of the Paladini regime and then he ended up at Swindon but was still spotted at Loftus Road from time to time. Would seem to have done a good job at Brentford though. Did he jump or was he pushed?
Dev has left Brentford on 11:55 - Nov 9 with 3469 viewsRs_Holy

Dev has left Brentford on 11:45 - Nov 9 by Antti_Heinola

Would much rather Hoos to be honest.
Interesting Devlin is leaving though. That's a real surprise.

He has done very well at Brentford and supports QPR, but I think Hoos has done a great job with us in very trying circumstances.
Dev has left Brentford on 14:02 - Nov 9 with 3216 viewsswitchingcode

Dev has left Brentford on 11:54 - Nov 9 by oldmisery

Very friendly guy when, in his capacity as Marketing Manager circa 1998, he would stand next to me in the East Paddock to watch home games. Got a bit up himself when he was made Chief Executive though.
I seem to recall him being one of the victims of the Paladini regime and then he ended up at Swindon but was still spotted at Loftus Road from time to time. Would seem to have done a good job at Brentford though. Did he jump or was he pushed?

Pushed
Dev has left Brentford on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 3129 viewssmegma

He was at the Villa game recently.
Dev has left Brentford on 15:07 - Nov 9 with 3060 viewswombat

Dev has left Brentford on 14:43 - Nov 9 by smegma

He was at the Villa game recently.

mark come to the odd game and loves a pre match nandos as well
good guy and think he would be good for the club in some capacity if he was to come on board

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dev has left Brentford on 16:00 - Nov 9 with 2965 viewskingsburyR

I'd get right up myself if i was chief exec at Rangers.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Dev has left Brentford on 17:45 - Nov 9 with 2832 viewskingo

I used to know Mark quite well, proper Rangers fan and his son is called Stan.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Dev has left Brentford on 22:25 - Nov 9 with 2536 viewsrsonist

Dev has left Brentford on 14:02 - Nov 9 by switchingcode

Pushed

Any idea as to why? From the outside it looked as though everything was going to plan and everyone was on the same page. Tension with stats dept influence is all I can imagine.
Dev has left Brentford on 23:29 - Nov 9 with 2457 viewssmegma

Dev has left Brentford on 14:02 - Nov 9 by switchingcode

Pushed

YOU know that do you or are you guessing ???
Dev has left Brentford on 01:57 - Nov 10 with 2364 viewsBoston

Dev has left Brentford on 17:45 - Nov 9 by kingo

I used to know Mark quite well, proper Rangers fan and his son is called Stan.

Girl I know has a dog called Stanley, dribbles a bit.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dev has left Brentford on 09:00 - Nov 10 with 2230 viewsswitchingcode

Dev has left Brentford on 22:25 - Nov 9 by rsonist

Any idea as to why? From the outside it looked as though everything was going to plan and everyone was on the same page. Tension with stats dept influence is all I can imagine.

There has been a lot of cock ups over the last few years dispite the the good press about well run club.The recent new ticket system that has been a disaster was the final straw and the buck stops with him.There will be others that will be following him in the coming weeks the occasions love spoken to him I’ve found him to be a decent bloke. For a RaRa
Dev has left Brentford on 09:31 - Nov 10 with 2179 viewsrsonist

Dev has left Brentford on 09:00 - Nov 10 by switchingcode

There has been a lot of cock ups over the last few years dispite the the good press about well run club.The recent new ticket system that has been a disaster was the final straw and the buck stops with him.There will be others that will be following him in the coming weeks the occasions love spoken to him I’ve found him to be a decent bloke. For a RaRa

Fair enough. Still seems a little harsh but I suppose if you're looking to step it up a level with the new stadium/identity probably best to nip any inadequacy in the bud.

I'd forgotten about the pitch fiasco too, that was indeed pretty bad.

Looking on Bees forum now and thought this was worth pointing out, especially for those here comparing favourably with Hoos...

The CEO Job Description will be interesting and the way the Club is structured at the moment no professional half decent CEO looking for an upwards career move is gonna be the slightest bit interested.
1) Nothing to do with the playing side or helping to negotiate players contracts
2) No authority at Jersey Road which must be half the total staffing
3) Nothing to do with the finances
............so what's left.
Dev has left Brentford on 09:39 - Nov 10 with 2169 viewsDannyPaddox

"There will be others that will be following him in the coming weeks"

Dev has left Brentford on 09:53 - Nov 10 with 2146 viewsswitchingcode

Dev has left Brentford on 09:39 - Nov 10 by DannyPaddox

"There will be others that will be following him in the coming weeks"

😀
Dev has left Brentford on 19:41 - Nov 10 with 1914 viewskingo

Dev has left Brentford on 01:57 - Nov 10 by Boston

Girl I know has a dog called Stanley, dribbles a bit.

I love a girl who dribbles 😜
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 19:41]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Dev has left Brentford on 22:35 - Nov 10 with 1730 viewsNortholt_Rs

Who gives a shit....
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 22:35]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024