Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did all those people come from? 18:43 - Nov 10 with 13082 views100percent

Bloody hell.... where did all those people come from?? Apart from the people with young children in front of us who are excusable - why can't people take their seat before the game, sit through the whole half and then return for when the 2nd half starts??
so bloody annoying to keep having to get up and down for strangers who don't know the rules of engagement.....
Game starts at 3.00pm - find your seat at 10 to if you haven't been before.
go to the toilet before you sit down.
get your snacks, coffee, tea, biscuits, toilet paper, accessories either before or at half time.
stay in your fcking seat - it's only 45 minutes each way ffs.

so many cuckoos today..... wtf happened??

Where did all those people come from? on 19:08 - Nov 10 with 7982 viewssmegma

At the start of the second half I stood up for 3 minutes waiting for people to find their seats. The same bloody seats they sat in first half !!

And don't start me on the two lemons who turn up on 15 minutes and tell the steward their seats are occupied. Then the steward said 'your ticket is for Block A , this is block G '. I blame the education system.
Where did all those people come from? on 19:13 - Nov 10 with 7946 viewsGloryHunter

Where, exactly? Two blokes in Rangers shirts and hats coming out of the Loftus Road exit after the game, and one says to the other, "I don't think this is Ellerslie Road".
Where did all those people come from? on 19:16 - Nov 10 with 7918 viewsted_hendrix

Been a problem since the introduction of all seater stadiums, anyway where did all those Koreans go?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Where did all those people come from? on 19:22 - Nov 10 with 7864 viewsEsox_Lucius

Stop moaning, it was great to have a full house today and the atmosphere was a lot better for it. Let's have the same again for Hull, it's not as though you missed any of the game because of them.

The grass is always greener.

Where did all those people come from? on 19:32 - Nov 10 with 7773 viewsdistortR

I blame Brian McCarthy
Where did all those people come from? on 19:33 - Nov 10 with 7771 viewsTacticalR

Large American contingent from the Geoff Cameron Admiration Society near me.

Air hostess clique

Where did all those people come from? on 19:33 - Nov 10 with 7760 viewsWesty75

Where did all those people come from? on 19:22 - Nov 10 by Esox_Lucius

Stop moaning, it was great to have a full house today and the atmosphere was a lot better for it. Let's have the same again for Hull, it's not as though you missed any of the game because of them.

Innit. May have been partly down to traffic problems. First time I have missed kick off in years due to a bloody nightmare getting to the game from Brentford. Road works on A4 = Total gridlock. Worth it though!
Where did all those people come from? on 19:36 - Nov 10 with 7729 viewsLongsufferingR

Where did all those people come from? on 19:33 - Nov 10 by TacticalR

Large American contingent from the Geoff Cameron Admiration Society near me.

That's a society that's growing in size all the time! Shame he can't play next match.
Login to get fewer ads

Where did all those people come from? on 19:39 - Nov 10 with 7697 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Where did all those people come from? on 19:32 - Nov 10 by distortR

I blame Brian McCarthy

Nah, I blame Lee Hoos

®Dave McIntyre
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 19:43]
Where did all those people come from? on 19:44 - Nov 10 with 7652 viewsHarbour

Where did all those people come from? on 19:16 - Nov 10 by ted_hendrix

Been a problem since the introduction of all seater stadiums, anyway where did all those Koreans go?

Great to see LR full cracking atmosphere and took off second half... noticed last few games we have a number of Germans coming now ,,,, more the merrier probably Tony L fans... also
polish contingent I think it’s great we getting fans from all over Europe and the rest of the world..
Where did all those people come from? on 19:51 - Nov 10 with 7588 viewsNoDiddley

Where did all those people come from? on 19:44 - Nov 10 by Harbour

Great to see LR full cracking atmosphere and took off second half... noticed last few games we have a number of Germans coming now ,,,, more the merrier probably Tony L fans... also
polish contingent I think it’s great we getting fans from all over Europe and the rest of the world..

I had a bloke from York next to me!
Where did all those people come from? on 20:13 - Nov 10 with 7438 viewsmylot50years

Who was the clown that decided to close the A4 on derby day in West London, was at Gillette corner at 1.25 got into the Ellerslie Road stand at 3.20, first time I've missed the start of a game home or away in years. Just in time to see them score was fcuking boiling, then it happened 74 minutes of sheer beautiful bliss. Better than any tranquilliser I was in need of at 3.20, Aggro trip what Aggro trip ?
Where did all those people come from? on 20:20 - Nov 10 with 7373 viewsBedford_R

Several Germans behind me in Block C today. Maybe their annual trip to our house...

RMH_R Reborn

Where did all those people come from? on 20:27 - Nov 10 with 7320 viewsWren67

I arrived 10 mins late. Traffic, rain, couldn't find a parking space quickly at North Acton, missed train, accompanied by slow partner, very very very slow partner, long queue to get into Block B, tw*t usher directing me to wrong seat : result, 10 mins late.
Surprised by Bees 1st goal but felt we were playing well.
Blew them away and won the game in 10 mins of superb football at the start of the 2nd half.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Where did all those people come from? on 21:55 - Nov 10 with 6985 viewssmegma

Where did all those people come from? on 20:20 - Nov 10 by Bedford_R

Several Germans behind me in Block C today. Maybe their annual trip to our house...

'Our haus, in the middle of the strasse'
Where did all those people come from? on 21:56 - Nov 10 with 6981 viewsGloryHunter

All well and good - great big crowd, lovely. So what a day to decide to have no food kiosk open on upper Loft concourse, and only three kids serving in the bar. Thousands of people queuing up to give their money to the club for food and drink, and nobody to provide it - crazy.
Where did all those people come from? on 22:05 - Nov 10 with 6931 viewssmegma

Where did all those people come from? on 19:32 - Nov 10 by distortR

I blame Brian McCarthy

I blame Finney.
Where did all those people come from? on 22:12 - Nov 10 with 6893 viewswillis1980

Where did all those people come from? on 20:20 - Nov 10 by Bedford_R

There’s been a steady flow of gerrys coming to rangers for a while, on my regular visits to Hamburg I’ve seen a few bods wearing rangers gear. On a couple of occasions on of my mates from back home brings his mates to watch us. He’s been a member for the last 10 years or so. I think the cheap prices and cheap hotels in area help more so than the odd german player tbh
Where did all those people come from? on 01:21 - Nov 11 with 6497 viewsbob566

Where did all those people come from? on 19:22 - Nov 10 by Esox_Lucius

This.
Where did all those people come from? on 01:27 - Nov 11 with 6489 viewstimcocking

Is this a thread moaning that we had a good attendance?

Shall we moan it was too noisy as well?

Ps i take your point, though.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 1:28]
Where did all those people come from? on 07:51 - Nov 11 with 6281 viewsLadbrokeR

It was busy. We were refused entry into The Adelaide at 1.45 because it was too full a decision relayed to us by the door security staff. To be honest I’ve seen it more crowded. Anyway we went to the blue and white for a few drinks. A few pints of Guinness in a plastic glass. It was alright.
Where did all those people come from? on 10:59 - Nov 11 with 5943 viewsloftboy

Where did all those people come from? on 22:12 - Nov 10 by willis1980

There’s been a steady flow of gerrys coming to rangers for a while, on my regular visits to Hamburg I’ve seen a few bods wearing rangers gear. On a couple of occasions on of my mates from back home brings his mates to watch us. He’s been a member for the last 10 years or so. I think the cheap prices and cheap hotels in area help more so than the odd german player tbh

When I was in Berlin two years ago I had my qpr coat on and got a “UR’s” off some random German on the train

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Where did all those people come from? on 11:33 - Nov 11 with 5871 viewsDannyPaddox

Where did all those people come from? on 07:51 - Nov 11 by LadbrokeR

It was busy. We were refused entry into The Adelaide at 1.45 because it was too full a decision relayed to us by the door security staff. To be honest I’ve seen it more crowded. Anyway we went to the blue and white for a few drinks. A few pints of Guinness in a plastic glass. It was alright.

A few of us immediately after the game leaving from Upper Loft thought no need to get wet (and you never know it might clear up -ha) let's be crazy and have a pint or two in the blue and white bar right now post-match. Guinness was off. We got wet.
Where did all those people come from? on 11:55 - Nov 11 with 5812 viewsDavieQPR

Where did all those people come from? on 11:33 - Nov 11 by DannyPaddox

A few of us immediately after the game leaving from Upper Loft thought no need to get wet (and you never know it might clear up -ha) let's be crazy and have a pint or two in the blue and white bar right now post-match. Guinness was off. We got wet.

Couple of blokes behind me always turn up 10mins late, leave 10mins before HT to get a drink, come back 10 mins late and leave 10mins early to get in the pub first. Miss almost half the match.
Where did all those people come from? on 13:28 - Nov 11 with 5677 viewsngbqpr

We had a bunch of Italians next to us.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024