Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports trivia 23:16 - Nov 25 with 1292 viewsenfieldargh

When does one buttock equal two feet

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sports trivia on 01:24 - Nov 26 with 1239 viewsBoston

Don’t be an arse hole, tell us why?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sports trivia on 04:57 - Nov 26 with 1214 viewsMistication92

NFL catches.
Sports trivia on 09:14 - Nov 26 with 1126 viewsEsox_Lucius

Yeah, that was a strange call alright. It may be because of that old English singalong song that Commissioner Brown misheard... Knees are buttocks Brown, Knees are buttocks Brown...
I'll get my coat.

The grass is always greener.

Sports trivia on 10:12 - Nov 26 with 1089 viewsenfieldargh

very good, you get a season pass to watch Arizona Cardinals from your lavatory provided you use the buttocks accordingly

captains fantastic

Sports trivia on 11:24 - Nov 26 with 1051 viewsDavieQPR

Thought you meant the seats in the Loft.
Sports trivia on 11:42 - Nov 26 with 1032 viewssmegma

I have no idea what language is being spoken on here.
Sports trivia on 12:03 - Nov 26 with 1020 viewsenfieldargh

Sports trivia on 11:42 - Nov 26 by smegma

I have no idea what language is being spoken on here.

its very simple, if the receiver catches the ball and is able to plant both his feet on the ground in the end zone then this counts as a legitimate catch, provided he is in full control of the ball(egg) & provided the catcher has not illegally impeded an opposing player who is trying to impede the receiver also by legal means however should said catcher not be in a position to get both feet on the ground in bounds should one of his buttocks makes contact with the ground and he be in full control of the ball then this counts as a catch and if in the end zone will be rewarded with 6 points unless he is in his own end which would then give 2 points to the opposition.

This all comes to nothing if other misdemeanours should come to light at the beginning of the play. I'm sure I've left tons of other rules out but then its just simple game of catch with menaces

captains fantastic

Sports trivia on 12:20 - Nov 26 with 996 viewssmegma

Sports trivia on 12:03 - Nov 26 by enfieldargh

its very simple, if the receiver catches the ball and is able to plant both his feet on the ground in the end zone then this counts as a legitimate catch, provided he is in full control of the ball(egg) & provided the catcher has not illegally impeded an opposing player who is trying to impede the receiver also by legal means however should said catcher not be in a position to get both feet on the ground in bounds should one of his buttocks makes contact with the ground and he be in full control of the ball then this counts as a catch and if in the end zone will be rewarded with 6 points unless he is in his own end which would then give 2 points to the opposition.

This all comes to nothing if other misdemeanours should come to light at the beginning of the play. I'm sure I've left tons of other rules out but then its just simple game of catch with menaces

Like I said, I have no idea what language is being spoken. I'm guessing it's a yank sport. I use the term 'sport' very lightly
Login to get fewer ads

Sports trivia on 12:51 - Nov 26 with 969 viewsTonto

I was watching that too...

the other amusing comments from last night were:

the Olivia newton John reference about "getting physical"
Chris Speilman quoting poetry about better to have tried and failed when the Eagles were lining up a 4th down...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Sports trivia on 18:21 - Nov 26 with 814 viewsBoston

Sports trivia on 12:20 - Nov 26 by smegma

Like I said, I have no idea what language is being spoken. I'm guessing it's a yank sport. I use the term 'sport' very lightly

Thank god they demo’d the Baseball Ground.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024