Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another big fight 01:17 - Nov 30 with 6458 viewstimcocking

Doesn't get much better. I fear Wilder might be the man to knock out Tyson, but let's hope not.
Another big fight on 01:43 - Nov 30 with 3586 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I see we’ve had the regulation press conference dust-up, designed to drag a few more numpties into parting with their hard-earned (I assume it’s on PPV).

I say this because such staged antics are just dull. When you look back at Joshua, Klitscko; not only was the pre-fight a breath of fresh air, but it was the prelude to a great fight. A fight that didn’t need theatrics to sell.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Another big fight on 07:37 - Nov 30 with 3464 viewsbosh67

Actually it does need the theatrics. Wilder is not a top biller there and they don't really know Fury. That is why they are pushing and shoving. Appealing to the Trump demographic and the WWF's. The reality is they get on very well but in the US that doesn't sell tickets like the more laid back approach AJ and opponents have here.

Wilder has a dangerous punch but people underestimate Fury. He is a very cute fighter. He can adapt and if he has the stamina to go the distance he will out box Wilder.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Another big fight on 08:04 - Nov 30 with 3433 viewsRs_Holy

Another big fight on 01:43 - Nov 30 by PlanetHonneywood

I see we’ve had the regulation press conference dust-up, designed to drag a few more numpties into parting with their hard-earned (I assume it’s on PPV).

I say this because such staged antics are just dull. When you look back at Joshua, Klitscko; not only was the pre-fight a breath of fresh air, but it was the prelude to a great fight. A fight that didn’t need theatrics to sell.

Joshua is simply above all that rubbish ... I remember his press conference after he won his first belt.
Fury still had the other belts and tweeted something along the lines of Joshua's slow and ponderous and he would "slay the lamb" etc etc
Reporter - "Have you got a response"
AJ - "Not really ... why am I going to lower myself to his level? He needs to represent himself like a champion"
Class Response!
Another big fight on 08:18 - Nov 30 with 3417 viewsPhildo

Fury is a very good fighter no doubt but to come back from the abuse he has dished to himself would make it some victory if he did it. The stories he was struggling at altitude do not sound good to me but you never know with him. Really hard one to call I think- depends on what version of Fury turns up.
Another big fight on 08:19 - Nov 30 with 3417 viewspaulparker

Not interested in paying for 2 bums to not throw a punch at each other
Fury is a spoiler who has never been in a exciting fight in his life and wilder is a very average heavyweight who wouldn’t of made the top 15 , 25/30 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another big fight on 08:39 - Nov 30 with 3399 viewsboobishabang

Another big fight on 08:19 - Nov 30 by paulparker

Fury is a spoiler who has never been in a exciting fight in his life and wilder is a very average heavyweight who wouldn’t of made the top 15 , 25/30 years ago

This, Fury is so dull to watch
Another big fight on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 3335 viewstraininvain

Another big fight on 08:19 - Nov 30 by paulparker

Wilder will be going for the KO. Just depends on whether he can make contact.

I'd like to see Fury put to sleep. AJ vs Wilder would be a proper heavyweight fight with both of them trying to win by KO.
Another big fight on 09:36 - Nov 30 with 3324 viewsPhildo

Another big fight on 09:28 - Nov 30 by traininvain

Wilder will be going for the KO. Just depends on whether he can make contact.

I'd like to see Fury put to sleep. AJ vs Wilder would be a proper heavyweight fight with both of them trying to win by KO.

Suspect AJ will end up fighting both of them anyway- just the size of the purses at stake.
Login to get fewer ads

Another big fight on 12:04 - Nov 30 with 3227 viewssimmo

Would have been up for watching this as despite the fact I largely agree with PP here, it's still a hard to call fight. Suspect it will come down to how strong Fury's chin is as/when Wilder catches him, considering I expect Fury to do more ducking and weaving rather than try and get in a brawl with him. I am not staying up though so will just watch the replay in the morning.

Either way I hope they both get a fight with Joshua in the next 12 months.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Another big fight on 12:16 - Nov 30 with 3202 viewsAntti_Heinola

Another big fight on 07:37 - Nov 30 by bosh67

Actually it does need the theatrics. Wilder is not a top biller there and they don't really know Fury. That is why they are pushing and shoving. Appealing to the Trump demographic and the WWF's. The reality is they get on very well but in the US that doesn't sell tickets like the more laid back approach AJ and opponents have here.

Wilder has a dangerous punch but people underestimate Fury. He is a very cute fighter. He can adapt and if he has the stamina to go the distance he will out box Wilder.

panda-lovers not usually boxing enthusiasts in my experience. i mean, there'll be *some* crossover, but can't see the link?

Bare bones.

Another big fight on 13:34 - Nov 30 with 3129 viewsToast_R

Another big fight on 08:39 - Nov 30 by boobishabang

I thought his fight against Klitschko was brilliant. Boxing does not have to be about haymakers and knock outs you know. They way he tied the 9 year reigning champion up in knots was fascinating. I'd never seen anything quite like it. Considering most people saw him as a bit of a chancer with a big mouth and yet he did what few people thought he could. To think David Haye barely laid a glove on Klitschko when he fought him in his prime.

Having said that, I worry Fury has taken this fight too early, only two fights December 2015? Not enough prep IMHO.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 13:39]
Another big fight on 18:41 - Nov 30 with 3013 viewsLblock

What time is this likely to be on? Stupid o'clock I imagine due to being other side of the pond?
That'll negate me lasting till then to watch in the pub as I'll be post match boozing tomorrow

I'm no big boxing fan but I just don't warm to Fury, however seeing a mouthy Yank pt in his place always appeals.
Torn!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Another big fight on 18:49 - Nov 30 with 3006 viewsRs_Holy

Another big fight on 18:41 - Nov 30 by Lblock

What time is this likely to be on? Stupid o'clock I imagine due to being other side of the pond?
That'll negate me lasting till then to watch in the pub as I'll be post match boozing tomorrow

I'm no big boxing fan but I just don't warm to Fury, however seeing a mouthy Yank pt in his place always appeals.
Torn!!!

4:30 am on Sunday morning... 5 live will have comms if you can’t find a stream or don’t fancy paying BT £20
Another big fight on 22:36 - Nov 30 with 2895 viewsSimonJames

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bumblebee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
But the bumblebee flies anyway because nobody has been able to explain to them that it is impossible.
In the same way, I don't think Fury understands that he is supposed to be knocked out by Wilder's big right hand, so he will probably win by a TKO.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Another big fight on 11:44 - Dec 1 with 2774 viewsDiscodroids

Bit Worried for Tysons Health, and Wilders sanity, That mask Wilder wore for the weigh in yesterday looked like something a 1922 committee member would wear before he goes off to violate the top shelf of his local meat rack on expenses.

Imo Tyson has to be respected for beating, away from home, an 18 month younger Klitschko than Joshua. I don't think we will ever see the tyson of 2015 again, the self abuse inflicted on his physical state and soul will be too great for him to compete again at this elite level. I fear for him tonight.

[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 14:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Another big fight on 12:18 - Dec 1 with 2735 viewsSimonJames

Another big fight on 11:44 - Dec 1 by Discodroids

Bit Worried for Tysons Health, and Wilders sanity, That mask Wilder wore for the weigh in yesterday looked like something a 1922 committee member would wear before he goes off to violate the top shelf of his local meat rack on expenses.

Imo Tyson has to be respected for beating, away from home, an 18 month younger Klitschko than Joshua. I don't think we will ever see the tyson of 2015 again, the self abuse inflicted on his physical state and soul will be too great for him to compete again at this elite level. I fear for him tonight.

[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 14:14]

Why the Perry Benson avatar?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Another big fight on 12:28 - Dec 1 with 2721 viewsDiscodroids

I've had the Public Image Ltd 7" single cover for 'Death Disco' for years mate and i just fancied a change. In addition it ties in with the 'scum' Quote in my signature .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Another big fight on 14:02 - Dec 1 with 2637 viewsthemodfather

for me despite wilders great record, who has he fought? oriz is a failed drugs cheat, ageing and was banned for near a year yet still put wilder in trouble!
fury did the job v wlad , in germany, against the odds and did a proper number on him, jabbed wlad to a standing wreck....
it's all about fury, is he fit enough both weight and head? talk of controversial draw for a rematch and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
both should realise with AJ they can ignite interest in the heavys and earn too, yes some losses on records but so did foreman, frazier and ali but it was called the golden era
Another big fight on 02:29 - Dec 2 with 2439 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 07:37 - Nov 30 by bosh67

I have to say, being old school i hate all of the pre fight bollox that tends to go on nowadays.

This particular fight, though, i don't mind. Very exciting. Tyson is a proper Gypsy, he's just being himself. Can't wait.

Off to the pub to watch it now...

I pray you're right, but i see Wilder knocking him out quickly. Fury too big, too fat. He's going to be too slow imo. No way you can have two years off and gain 50 kilos and come back to beat Deontae Wilder.
Another big fight on 02:31 - Dec 2 with 2438 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 08:04 - Nov 30 by Rs_Holy

Joshua is simply above all that rubbish ... I remember his press conference after he won his first belt.
Fury still had the other belts and tweeted something along the lines of Joshua's slow and ponderous and he would "slay the lamb" etc etc
Reporter - "Have you got a response"
AJ - "Not really ... why am I going to lower myself to his level? He needs to represent himself like a champion"
Class Response!

AJ is extremely likeable and very much a class act. Respect to him for that. Deep joy to have two quality heavyweights.

Tyson, i don't really approve of too much, but for sheer entertainment hard not to love. Plus, i just enjoy hearing people brave enough to say sh!t which is anti PC.
Another big fight on 02:36 - Dec 2 with 2437 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 08:39 - Nov 30 by boobishabang

For me, seeing a Brit challenging for the heavyweight world title couldn't be dull. It's like England in a world cup semi or whatever, just so full of tension dull is the last thing it could ever be.

People should remember, for many countries out there, this would be just about the most important day in the history of that nation if one of these boxers hailed from there. It's always awesome to have a British man going for the world title.

No offence, but if a person thinks Wilder vs Fury is dull, they aren't Boxing aficionados. Which is fine.
Another big fight on 04:46 - Dec 2 with 2401 viewsWatford_Ranger

Got my red bull and excited for what will probably be a let-down.
Another big fight on 05:19 - Dec 2 with 2384 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brilliant first half of the fight for Fury. Still feel the judges will steal it if it goes that far.
Another big fight on 05:46 - Dec 2 with 2359 viewsWatford_Ranger

Robbed by a Mexican judge.
Another big fight on 05:52 - Dec 2 with 2353 viewstraininvain

The biggest loser tonight... Eddie Hearn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024