Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes Sacked 09:53 - Dec 3 with 9737 viewsMaggsinho

Meticulous.
Mark Hughes Sacked on 09:54 - Dec 3 with 7039 viewsLunarJetman

The fcuker can still claim he's never been relegated....
Mark Hughes Sacked on 09:54 - Dec 3 with 7039 viewssmegma

Who will he interview next ??
Mark Hughes Sacked on 09:58 - Dec 3 with 7003 viewsRs_Holy

FFS!.... Qeue Robbie Savage :(
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:01 - Dec 3 with 6983 viewsPhildo

Hexit
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:02 - Dec 3 with 6971 viewsMick_S

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:01 - Dec 3 by Phildo

Hexit

I think we should have a referendum and give him his job back.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:04 - Dec 3 with 6960 viewsDixie_CT

Mark Hughes Sacked on 09:54 - Dec 3 by LunarJetman

The fcuker can still claim he's never been relegated....

I think the the job Hughes has done at his last three clubs will outweigh that spurious claim when people are next judging him.

Long way back for him now and doesn't strike me as having a huge appetite to get involved in management again. Maybe the jungle calls for him as well!
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:05 - Dec 3 with 6948 viewsfrancisbowles

When they were 2-0 up v Man U on Saturday, it looked like he might be safe for a while!

Oh well, another pay off, which mugs will take him on next or will he be tempted down the 'Jungle' route?

Never been relegated! Do me a favour!
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:17 - Dec 3 with 6884 viewsBoston

I think we should honour him by holding an annual Mark Hughes sack race, man deserves some recognition.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:25 - Dec 3 with 6860 viewsbosh67

It is amazing how many sides he has managed that have subsequently been relegated, including us. He is a one man management vibe hoover.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:26 - Dec 3 with 6851 viewsJuzzie

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:04 - Dec 3 by Dixie_CT

I think the the job Hughes has done at his last three clubs will outweigh that spurious claim when people are next judging him.

Long way back for him now and doesn't strike me as having a huge appetite to get involved in management again. Maybe the jungle calls for him as well!

Yup, I think it’s got to the point where “never been relegated” no longer cuts any mustard.

Any other club deserves what they get if they choose to employ him.
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:35 - Dec 3 with 6809 viewsEsox_Lucius

The comments on the HYS on the BBC report are a mixed bunch oddly enough. Probably from people who have never had him and his axis of crap as their manager and coaching staff.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46091577

The grass is always greener.

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:44 - Dec 3 with 6772 viewsCamberleyR

As the Wiki article 'List of Southampton F.C. Managers' hadn't been updated with his sacking, I've taken the liberty of updating it

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:44 - Dec 3 with 6773 viewsKonk

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:35 - Dec 3 by Esox_Lucius

The comments on the HYS on the BBC report are a mixed bunch oddly enough. Probably from people who have never had him and his axis of crap as their manager and coaching staff.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46091577

As a Fulham fan, I was rather hoping he'd stay at Southampton for as long as possible. Now that he has been so unfairly sacked, I'd like to wish the happy-go-lucky, Chelsea-supporting Managerial heavyweight all the very best for the future. Hopefully he, his Lambs fleece barnet and his crack coaching team will soon be given another opportunity to work their magic with another of our relegation rivals.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:45 - Dec 3 with 6770 viewsToast_R

Sacked by two clubs inside eight months does take some doing. Funny. A terrible appointment in the first place. They will probably go for that geezer Fulham just binned.
Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:48 - Dec 3 with 6764 viewsbosh67

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:44 - Dec 3 by Konk

As a Fulham fan, I was rather hoping he'd stay at Southampton for as long as possible. Now that he has been so unfairly sacked, I'd like to wish the happy-go-lucky, Chelsea-supporting Managerial heavyweight all the very best for the future. Hopefully he, his Lambs fleece barnet and his crack coaching team will soon be given another opportunity to work their magic with another of our relegation rivals.

How are you Konk? Do you think Claudio can keep you up this season? If anyone can it will be him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:53 - Dec 3 with 6735 viewsKonk

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:48 - Dec 3 by bosh67

How are you Konk? Do you think Claudio can keep you up this season? If anyone can it will be him.

Very well, thank you mate. We are pretty rubbish and unbalanced, but there are a fair few pretty sh it teams in the division, so if we sign a decent CB and ball winning midfielder in January - probably on loan - and return a couple of loanees, then we may have enough to stay up. Personally, I'm not ar sed about the PL, so as long as it wasn't financially devastating, I wouldn't be overly fussed if we go down. I like Ranieri and I'm hopeful he can sort something out, though.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:54 - Dec 3 with 6726 viewsWokingR

Mark Hughes Sacked on 10:44 - Dec 3 by CamberleyR

As the Wiki article 'List of Southampton F.C. Managers' hadn't been updated with his sacking, I've taken the liberty of updating it

Leslie Mark Hughes !
Mark Hughes Sacked on 11:10 - Dec 3 with 6644 viewsloftboy

Just edited his paragraph about his spell with us

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mark Hughes Sacked on 11:57 - Dec 3 with 6454 viewsMrSheen

Failing to beat Manchester United now a sackable offence.
Mark Hughes Sacked on 12:58 - Dec 3 with 6257 viewsRs_Holy

Mark Hughes Sacked on 11:57 - Dec 3 by MrSheen

Failing to beat Manchester United now a sackable offence.

I think the 13.6 win percentage might have been a factor... Actually considerably worse than his 20 win percentage with us.... we got off lightly!
Mark Hughes Sacked on 13:04 - Dec 3 with 6218 viewsloftboy

Didn’t take them long to delete my input!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mark Hughes Sacked on 13:12 - Dec 3 with 6189 viewsMick_S

Mark Hughes Sacked on 13:04 - Dec 3 by loftboy

Didn’t take them long to delete my input!

I saw it.

Can you do it again?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mark Hughes Sacked on 13:25 - Dec 3 with 6138 viewsR_from_afar

I wonder if he will put the fact that he is the first person to be sacked by two Prem clubs in a calendar year above or below the misleading "never relegated" statement on his CV?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mark Hughes Sacked on 13:26 - Dec 3 with 6136 viewsrsonist

Bizarre they kept him on in the first place when they had the summer to rebuild.

If it's true the new man will be Ralph Hasenhuttl (impressive former Leipzig coach) with Paul Mitchell coming back as DoF then the good times may be coming back soon enough.
Mark Hughes Sacked on 14:07 - Dec 3 with 6026 viewspaulparker

I have a feeling Hughes will rock up at Newcastle don’t ask me why I just think these 2 are made for each other
I still cannot believe we sacked Neil Warnock for this utter, utter kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024