Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement sacked 10:08 - Dec 6 with 7066 viewsCamberleyR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46467268

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Clement sacked on 10:15 - Dec 6 with 5848 viewsted_hendrix

"Nigel Howe will now seek to swiftly identify and appoint a new manager who will fit the Reading mould, build a team which can deliver performances and results that will help us climb the Championship table and lead the club towards promotion in the future," the statement added.

Tossers

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clement sacked on 10:15 - Dec 6 with 5842 viewsbeanofire1

Hughes must be a shoe in, surely?!.....-)

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Clement sacked on 10:20 - Dec 6 with 5810 viewsJigsore

Looks like the dream manager was just that

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clement sacked on 10:23 - Dec 6 with 5796 viewsMick_S

Clement sacked on 10:15 - Dec 6 by beanofire1

Hughes must be a shoe in, surely?!.....-)

Please, please, please.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Clement sacked on 10:44 - Dec 6 with 5714 viewsRs_Holy

Clement sacked on 10:23 - Dec 6 by Mick_S

Please, please, please.

................................................^ this
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 10:44]
Clement sacked on 10:44 - Dec 6 with 5707 viewsSimonJames

Clement sacked on 10:20 - Dec 6 by Jigsore

He hasn't exactly shone as a manager. Makes you wonder how much he actually learned as an assistant manager.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Clement sacked on 10:48 - Dec 6 with 5683 viewsTonto

I'll admit I quite wanted Clement as our manager, particularly once we jettisoned soggy chops. Shows what I know.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Clement sacked on 10:48 - Dec 6 with 5681 viewsMick_S

Clement sacked on 10:44 - Dec 6 by Rs_Holy

................................................^ this
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 10:44]

I think he'd find it beneath him. If he failed there, it would be curtains.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement sacked on 10:49 - Dec 6 with 5676 viewsJigsore

Clement sacked on 10:44 - Dec 6 by SimonJames

He hasn't exactly shone as a manager. Makes you wonder how much he actually learned as an assistant manager.

How to do this maybe?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clement sacked on 10:50 - Dec 6 with 5673 viewsrsonist

Clement sacked on 10:20 - Dec 6 by Jigsore

Funny in retrospect that JFH, Rowett, Clement all pretty much turned out to be the same bloke in the end.
Clement sacked on 10:56 - Dec 6 with 5645 viewsted_hendrix

If Bidwell's last minute penalty had gone in last season they would have been relegated, the penalty award was one of those seconds when you instantly know he's not gonna score and so it turned out to be, they cheated all over the pitch and the k unt that knocked the ball out of Bidwell's hand is just that a k unt.

I left the ground knowing that somehow the bastards would stay up and so it proved to be.

Tossers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clement sacked on 10:58 - Dec 6 with 5632 viewsRangersDave

Harry is back soon! not that far from Bournmouth, and im sure he'd love to be associated with 'royals' lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Clement sacked on 11:48 - Dec 6 with 5492 viewscaliforniahoop

Arrogance personified “I am sure I will be at that club one day” his retort when turning down advances from QPR, yeah as a spectator, lol!!
Clement sacked on 11:57 - Dec 6 with 5456 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Clement sacked on 10:56 - Dec 6 by ted_hendrix

If Bidwell's last minute penalty had gone in last season they would have been relegated, the penalty award was one of those seconds when you instantly know he's not gonna score and so it turned out to be, they cheated all over the pitch and the k unt that knocked the ball out of Bidwell's hand is just that a k unt.

I left the ground knowing that somehow the bastards would stay up and so it proved to be.

Tossers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That was the angriest I felt after any game last season Ted. I was absolutely fuming. We were easily the best team in that game and it looked like we would get the point to at least stop them getting all three and he missed it.
Clement sacked on 12:09 - Dec 6 with 5407 viewsbosh67

This is proving that Clement, like a lot of good coaches, is that... A coach and not a manager. He doesn't seem to have the man management skills and the aptitude to be a manager. He is not unlike McClaren in that sense but McClaren has been around the block a bit more often.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clement sacked on 21:43 - Dec 6 with 4826 viewsenfieldargh

He spent quite heavily pre season plus loads in last Jan.

Dont think they sold anyone for big money?

Hopefully they are right down there with the likes of Sheff Weds

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clement sacked on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 4386 viewsrsonist

Here we go...

https://www.football.london/reading-fc/reading-fc-news-luis-castro-15521865.amp

Reading could appoint Luis Castro as their new manager as controversial football agent Kia Joorabchian attempts to take an increasingly influential role at the club.

Vitoria Guimaraes manager Castro is a client of Joorabchian and football.london understands there have been talks over the him taking over at Madejski Stadium.

It is understood he does not speak English well and it would cost Reading around €1 million to get him and his coaching staff out of their roles at Vitoria Guimaraes.
Clement sacked on 17:26 - Dec 10 with 4318 viewsQPR_John

Clement sacked on 16:51 - Dec 10 by rsonist

Here we go...

https://www.football.london/reading-fc/reading-fc-news-luis-castro-15521865.amp

Reading could appoint Luis Castro as their new manager as controversial football agent Kia Joorabchian attempts to take an increasingly influential role at the club.

Vitoria Guimaraes manager Castro is a client of Joorabchian and football.london understands there have been talks over the him taking over at Madejski Stadium.

It is understood he does not speak English well and it would cost Reading around €1 million to get him and his coaching staff out of their roles at Vitoria Guimaraes.

€11 on a manager, €50 in the winter and €50 in the summer. Wonder where that fits in with FFP. However they are the fake hoops so the FL might decide to fine us.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 17:29]
Clement sacked on 19:26 - Dec 10 with 4174 viewsTacticalR

If Kia is back it will be interesting to see if he lumbers Reading with the detritus of big club reserves or does what Jorge Mendes did at Wolves and brings in an off-the-shelf Portuguese team.

Air hostess clique

Clement sacked on 20:00 - Dec 10 with 4127 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Vitoria Guimaraes manager Castro is a client of Joorabchian and football.london understands there have been talks over the him taking over at Madejski Stadium."

Maybe the Hughes Managerial Carousel is really over if Reading are willing to leave Kia Joorabchian alone in their bank vaults but aren't going to offer the job to Ailsa-off-Home-and-Away
Clement sacked on 20:49 - Dec 10 with 4074 viewsrobith

Clement sacked on 12:09 - Dec 6 by bosh67

This is proving that Clement, like a lot of good coaches, is that... A coach and not a manager. He doesn't seem to have the man management skills and the aptitude to be a manager. He is not unlike McClaren in that sense but McClaren has been around the block a bit more often.

A lot of coaches develop good interpersonal skills though, which McClaren seems to have in spades - players have deffo played *for* him everywhere he's been. His historic downfall has been an inability to turn around the ship tactically once it starts to sink (which is why i was in favour of binning him early doors).

Clement just seems to rub everyone's back up from the get go
Clement sacked on 23:31 - Dec 10 with 3965 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why has no one learned their lesson.

Letting Kia Joo-grab-what-you-can have any contact with your management team will result in your humiliation, relegation, and financial capitulation.
Clement sacked on 08:12 - Dec 11 with 3834 viewsTheChef

Clement sacked on 23:31 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why has no one learned their lesson.

Letting Kia Joo-grab-what-you-can have any contact with your management team will result in your humiliation, relegation, and financial capitulation.

I assume Mike Rigg is looking for a job too?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Clement sacked on 08:16 - Dec 11 with 3832 viewsenfieldargh

Clement sacked on 08:12 - Dec 11 by TheChef

I assume Mike Rigg is looking for a job too?

He just got one at Burnley...how are the clarets doing by the way?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clement sacked on 08:57 - Dec 11 with 3794 viewsrobith

Clement sacked on 08:16 - Dec 11 by enfieldargh

He just got one at Burnley...how are the clarets doing by the way?

Hughes will be Burnley boss by Jan 14th, just in time for a spree in the sales
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024