Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Thread 19:45 - Dec 7 with 18855 viewsonlyrinmoray

Cant spot anyone else doing it so I will give it a go... Last time I went to Leeds was 95/96 coming down the A9 and M6 the Scottish based Rs were not at all confident. I think dirty Leeds had played in Europe the previous Weds

However QPR did as they often did and spectacularly won 3-1 with Dichio and Sinclair getting the goals. Plus we even got back to the car park in one piece

I hopefully will go for a 1-1 draw
Leeds Thread on 20:44 - Dec 7 with 6177 viewsenfieldargh

avoiding defeat will be a bonus(forgive the Rednappism), I'm hoping we continue to score two goals per game, eventually one brace of goals might be more than the oppo gets

Leeds ? QPR 2

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Leeds Thread on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 6164 viewsCiderwithRsie

I quite fancy us for this so I'm going to be the first to come up with an insanely optimistic forecast.

We no longer fall apart as soon as we pass the Watford Gap services and I'm hoping last week's fiasco will have led to some re-grouping and hard work in training.

2-3 with Eze channeling Roy Wegerle.
Leeds Thread on 01:41 - Dec 8 with 6052 viewsJAPRANGERS

3-0
Leeds Thread on 06:35 - Dec 8 with 6020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A full week on the training ground and a big away game to prepare for... I think we’ll have worked on sitting deeper and protecting our centre-backs more.

0-0.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Leeds Thread on 07:41 - Dec 8 with 6005 viewsDiscodroids

It's Hard for me not to feel superior at Bio Molecular Level when Looking at the root crop chewing cud suckling Hominids and whippet Violators who follow Leeds Utd and who remain hopelessly Illiterate In matters of the cloth.

This pleasure seeking individual nose crinkles in distaste as they chug down their rancid Carling filth in their beige Lacoste Harringtons in base Synchronicity with the Plastic Tucker and Tate Essex House blaring out over the Clubs Public Address System.

Observing them, I feel Like a Broken landlord that finds himself in reduced circumstances running a former Council Estate East End Pub which was once full of Proud, witty , Intelligent and noble working class Peoples but sadly now refurbished to a Shabby chic farrow and Ball Plague pit populated by a collective of Angry Brigade and Shining Path Carharrt Denim carcinogenic Bores with double barrel names totally Brahms and shitting clean through the gusset of their Lonsdale multi pack pants after drinking their £8 bottle of Duvel.

Contempt in Totality. Hard to believe I once respected them as a club.

I really hope we beat them. Their sense of self entitlement , Misplaced Ego and criminally insane levels of superiority based on their achievements of 40+ years ago makes me boak.

3-1 to the Hoops. The Spirit of Michael Meaker is within me.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 8:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Leeds Thread on 08:20 - Dec 8 with 5973 viewsRs_Holy

I think we’ll play really well but lose to a late goal!... 2-1 to them
Leeds Thread on 08:57 - Dec 8 with 5932 viewsheadhoops

Can see us being more compact and Eze is due a goal. You can see them getting 80% of the decisions possibly another soft penalty. A draw would be a bonus 2-1 to Leeds. Haven’t been to Elland Road since the Wegerle wonder goal the place really is full of Neanderthals.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Leeds Thread on 09:48 - Dec 8 with 5889 viewsWatford_Ranger

I fear the worst with our current defensive form against Roofe. I’d like to see Furlong back in in some capacity.

Head says a reasonably comfortable defeat but equally I’m convinced Leeds and Bielsa will blow up at some point and we have the players to hurt them on our day.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Thread on 09:50 - Dec 8 with 5886 viewsDorse

After losing to Hull, the most QPR thing to do would be to win 3-0 (Joel Lynch hat-trick) with only 4% of possession. However, that's probably just what THE CURSE wants us to think, simply to dash our hopes once more and feast upon our tears of impotent rage.

Hang on, what if THE CURSE knows we've worked that out? We're through the looking glass here people.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leeds Thread on 10:01 - Dec 8 with 5875 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Every Saturday morning I think to myself, treat yourself Tone, have a £5 accumulator, it's just a bit of fun. I look through the menu disguised as professional football matches, get as far the championship and give up. Who fuc ing knows amongst that swamp of turgid shite. 7-2 to the hoops including a brace from big Geoff.
Leeds Thread on 10:36 - Dec 8 with 5810 viewsBoston

Always been at the top of my most disliked away fixtures. Be delighted with a draw 1 - 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leeds Thread on 11:23 - Dec 8 with 5752 viewsToast_R

I think we'll get whacked by 3 goals. We look a shambles at the back again.
Leeds Thread on 11:25 - Dec 8 with 5753 viewsozranger

Went to the game in 2013 when we won 1-0 with Barton's goal incorrectly disallowed. Walked from town to the ground and back. Met a pair of young Leeds fans on the way there and a QPR supporters from Scotland on the way back. Perhaps I was lucky that the Leeds fans already knew that they were pretty dire that season and didn't care. No problems at all. Hopefully we will repeat that.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 11:39]
Leeds Thread on 11:34 - Dec 8 with 5731 viewsPunteR

1-1 . I think we'll keep it tight. Eze or Freeman getting a goal out of nothing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Leeds Thread on 13:38 - Dec 8 with 5582 viewsHayesender

I'm feeling quietly optimistic about this one. Leeds will have the majority of possession which seems to suit us.

1-3 (wibble)

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leeds Thread on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 5568 viewseastside_r

I hope we go uber compact and change up the team a little because I think with the stability we may have become too predictable.

A bit leftfield but how about Freeman at 10 supporting big Smith. Pav and Bright on the wings and rotating. Eze coming off the bench after an hour.
Leeds Thread on 13:43 - Dec 8 with 5561 viewsbosh67

I think he needs to shake it up a bit today with the selection or we will get a bit of a tonking. A lot of players looked very tired last week.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leeds Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 5550 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 Leeds for me sadly
Leeds Thread on 14:06 - Dec 8 with 5490 viewsHayesender

Unchanged from last week

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leeds Thread on 14:07 - Dec 8 with 5484 viewsaston_hoop

The usual starting line up...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leeds Thread on 14:08 - Dec 8 with 5472 viewsWren67

Almost, almost there. Came up north intending to go to Elland Road with Leeds supporting Son in Law. Instead I am babysitting his triplets whilst he takes my daughter out to buy a new car.
Still not to disappointed coz its grim cold windy and well probably lose 2 nil.
cant even watch Huddersfield theyre at Arsmell

2 nil leeds
Leeds Thread on 15:00 - Dec 8 with 5205 viewsBklynRanger

Come on lads. Get into them and get up them. Press them.
Leeds Thread on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 5163 viewsR_from_afar

Hi all, hoping we can get something from this. A draw would a decent result, not sure we'll manage that. Listening to the game on BBC Radio Leeds...oh hang on, I have been locked out of the coverage due to a technical or availability issue. Thanks for that
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds Thread on 15:05 - Dec 8 with 5154 viewsRs_Holy

All Leeds so far
Leeds Thread on 15:05 - Dec 8 with 5148 viewsjonno

Usual slow start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024