Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fans being investigated 23:09 - Dec 8 with 17700 viewssmegma

Again.
Chelsea fans being investigated on 23:53 - Dec 8 with 9474 viewsToast_R

Just had a look. Something that rhymes with Jeremy Hunt...
Like the French Metro incident, white men in their 50s who should know far better. There's a black supporter 4 seats along who doesnt seem bothered, maybe it was Manc cu next Thursday?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 0:00]
Chelsea fans being investigated on 00:16 - Dec 9 with 9441 viewsrrrspricey

Noticed this when I was watching the game. Scum fans were outraged after 6'2 side show Luiz ran into 5'6 Sterling and writhed around for a couple of minutes like the complete cheating prick he is

Hope they're found and banned for life
Chelsea fans being investigated on 07:55 - Dec 9 with 9264 viewsdavman

Chelsea fans being investigated on 00:16 - Dec 9 by rrrspricey

Noticed this when I was watching the game. Scum fans were outraged after 6'2 side show Luiz ran into 5'6 Sterling and writhed around for a couple of minutes like the complete cheating prick he is

Hope they're found and banned for life

Not likely or justified seeing that they let a player say that on the pitch with no punishment whatsoever...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chelsea fans being investigated on 08:12 - Dec 9 with 9225 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans being investigated on 07:55 - Dec 9 by davman

Not likely or justified seeing that they let a player say that on the pitch with no punishment whatsoever...

Well, he may have got away with it to a large degree but terry was found guilty of racially abusing Ferdinand and was punished to some degree at least, which the media sometimes forget.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/19723020

"Chelsea captain John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined £220,000 for racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

The Football Association found Terry guilty following a four-day hearing."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea fans being investigated on 08:13 - Dec 9 with 9219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

As for the latest episode....it will be hard to prove either way, I would say.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea fans being investigated on 08:37 - Dec 9 with 9182 viewsdaveB

He was probably just asking Sterling if he called him a black c

Imagine the fan will be made captain and given a guard of honour when they take his season ticket off him
Chelsea fans being investigated on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 9089 viewsHayesender

You haven't gotta scratch too far beneath the surface at that club

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea fans being investigated on 10:24 - Dec 9 with 8981 viewsLongsufferingR

Chelsea fans being investigated on 07:55 - Dec 9 by davman

The difference being that the "player" was important to them financially, so he wouldn't have been sacked unless he'd been jailed. They will have no hesitation banning this neanderthal to give the false impression that they stand against racism.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fans being investigated on 10:11 - Dec 10 with 8322 viewsKonk

Chelsea fan, Gary Filth, 58, of Carshalton, will appear in court on Monday, charged with being an absolute cliché. Filth has vowed to clear his name after footage of him allegedly racially abusing Manchester City star, Raheem Sterling appeared on Match of the Day. His Spokesman, former Chelsea idol, John Terry QC, Captain, Leader and Anti-Apartheid Legend said, "Gary doesn't have a racist bone in his body. He's got a black bloke living down his street, he's got a black postman and he loves UB40. As you can imagine, he's very, very angry about the media attention; in fact he's angry about everything. He's a passionate Chelsea fan, which is why at the age of 58, he's screaming abuse in the face of a bloke less than half his age over a nothing incident. People being judgmental need to remember that without people like Gary, there'd have been nobody in the ground before Matthew Harding turned-up. He's proper Chelsea and I hope the club don't throw him under the bus just because Sterling's misheard something and some lip reader's stitched the club up again."

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea fans being investigated on 10:36 - Dec 10 with 8271 viewshopphoops

Chelsea fans being investigated on 10:11 - Dec 10 by Konk

Chelsea fan, Gary Filth, 58, of Carshalton, will appear in court on Monday, charged with being an absolute cliché. Filth has vowed to clear his name after footage of him allegedly racially abusing Manchester City star, Raheem Sterling appeared on Match of the Day. His Spokesman, former Chelsea idol, John Terry QC, Captain, Leader and Anti-Apartheid Legend said, "Gary doesn't have a racist bone in his body. He's got a black bloke living down his street, he's got a black postman and he loves UB40. As you can imagine, he's very, very angry about the media attention; in fact he's angry about everything. He's a passionate Chelsea fan, which is why at the age of 58, he's screaming abuse in the face of a bloke less than half his age over a nothing incident. People being judgmental need to remember that without people like Gary, there'd have been nobody in the ground before Matthew Harding turned-up. He's proper Chelsea and I hope the club don't throw him under the bus just because Sterling's misheard something and some lip reader's stitched the club up again."

"he's got a black postman and he loves UB40"

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Chelsea fans being investigated on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 8113 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea fans being investigated on 10:11 - Dec 10 by Konk

Once he's been released from prison (having served 2 months of an 8 month sentence)....
"100% chelscum... we've got a right treat here... we've got none other than Gary Filth....."

What an Odious bunch!
Chelsea fans being investigated on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 8040 viewsKonk

Chelsea fans being investigated on 12:13 - Dec 10 by Rs_Holy

Once he's been released from prison (having served 2 months of an 8 month sentence)....
"100% chelscum... we've got a right treat here... we've got none other than Gary Filth....."

What an Odious bunch!

A very special club.

Chelsea fans being investigated on 13:26 - Dec 10 with 7931 viewshamptonhillhoop

Chelsea fans being investigated on 12:47 - Dec 10 by Konk

A very special club.

Beyond parody
Chelsea fans being investigated on 13:45 - Dec 10 with 7874 viewsSimonJames

Chelsea fans being investigated on 13:26 - Dec 10 by hamptonhillhoop

Beyond parody

Surely it IS a parody!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Chelsea fans being investigated on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 7808 viewssmegma

Chelsea fans being investigated on 13:45 - Dec 10 by SimonJames

Surely it IS a parody!

It is what it is !!!!

Mariner says he prefers the 80s when one of their own (Paul Canoville) was racially abused EVERY game by a large section of the crowd. The film is about 3-4 years ago as one of the guys mentioned who died (Pat Dolan) is an old mate of mine who lived in Shepherds Bush Green.
So that makes Marriner nigh on 52. Question : what are you going to do when you grow up ???
Chelsea fans being investigated on 14:35 - Dec 10 with 7776 viewssmegma

His parents must be proud.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/football-hooligan-jason-marriner-
Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:03 - Dec 10 with 7734 viewsKonk

Chelsea fans being investigated on 14:20 - Dec 10 by smegma

It is what it is !!!!

Mariner says he prefers the 80s when one of their own (Paul Canoville) was racially abused EVERY game by a large section of the crowd. The film is about 3-4 years ago as one of the guys mentioned who died (Pat Dolan) is an old mate of mine who lived in Shepherds Bush Green.
So that makes Marriner nigh on 52. Question : what are you going to do when you grow up ???

Nah, nah, nah, let's have this right. Yeah? The eighties is what it was. They were what they are. Iam what I am. Rotherham away, 6-1. Know what I mean? That Canonville stuff's a bit naughty, like. You gotta remember that it was what it was. It was the eighties, everyone was a racist. No one liked black people back then. You certainly wouldn't want one in your team. Everyone was at it down the Bridge. It wasn't wrong back then. Football was proper - the grounds were empty, lots of people wouldn't take their kids and we were killing the fu cking game. It was fu cking magic. We was all too busy singing songs about Auschwitz to give it the old monkey chants. I think he dreamt the whole thing up, meself.

Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:14 - Dec 10 with 7708 viewsstowmarketrange

Just a coincidence that his book was due to come out on April 20th,or hitlers birthday if you’d prefer?
It is was it is.
Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:46 - Dec 10 with 7652 viewsTheChef

Chelsea fans being investigated on 12:13 - Dec 10 by Rs_Holy

What an Odious bunch!

Could only manage 20 seconds. I need to chuck a bottle of TCP down my lugholes.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:48 - Dec 10 with 7643 viewsTheChef

Chelsea fans being investigated on 13:45 - Dec 10 by SimonJames

Surely it IS a parody!

I'm sure Monty Python did a sketch very similar to this 'interview'.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:49 - Dec 10 with 7639 viewsDannyPaddox

"Burnsly away in the Zenith Data Basic Lifeforms Cup. That was a facking giggle."
Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 7623 viewsMick_S

2:40 in - genius I tell you.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chelsea fans being investigated on 16:06 - Dec 10 with 7594 viewsKonk

Chelsea fans being investigated on 15:49 - Dec 10 by DannyPaddox

"Burnsly away in the Zenith Data Basic Lifeforms Cup. That was a facking giggle."

“BARNSLEY AWAY, BURNSLEY AWAY...BRADFORD & BINGSLEY AWAY IN THE MILK CUP...IT WAS WHAT IT WAS!”

Chelsea fans being investigated on 16:58 - Dec 10 with 7493 viewsDorse

'Fackinell, dahn'chew mug me off, you sigh. Tell you what, you fackin melt, I'll fackin do you right up.'
'Inspirational stuff, Mr Terry, but my son really would like an autograph'.
(Quote from 'Cunce: The Chelsea Story', Dog & Hammer Publishing, 2018)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chelsea fans being investigated on 17:25 - Dec 10 with 7429 viewsKonk

What I will say for Chelsea, though, is that fair play to 'em; no-one does a celebratory picnic like Chelsea. Watching that video and seeing those Chelsea fans sparsely spread out in the background, sitting with their sandwiches, savoury products, crisps and dips, it made me wonder what might have been if we'd beaten Atletico Madrid in Hamburg.

I've seen some celebrations in my time, but that Chelsea picnic looks mental. If Fulham ever win a major honour, I'm gonna take my son over to Bishops Park to soak up all the celebrations with a Walkers Multi-pack, a fuc k-off bottle of pop and pack of Swiss Mini-rolls. Hopefully the club will lay on a Bouncy castle and a Dixieland Jazz band. It's gonna be mental. COYW!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 17:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024