Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case it was missed... 02:23 - Dec 11 with 1164 viewstimcocking

... i shall reiterate that the much-maligned Tyson Fury, who the marvellous British public once actually formed a petition to have him removed from the Sportsman of the year list, donated his entire 8 million pound purse to charity...

Well done. Mental health charities i think. Probably more than that squiggle on the shirt generated. Personally, i'd be helping animals. Preferably Tigers.

[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 2:49]
Just in case it was missed... on 07:10 - Dec 11 with 1069 viewsTonto

But the reason people wanted him off SPOTY was because he compared homosexual to paedophilia. I don't beleive he has apologised either.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Just in case it was missed... on 10:57 - Dec 11 with 968 viewsSharpy36

Should he have to apologize though, as ill-conceived as it might be he has a right to voice his opinion.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Just in case it was missed... on 11:27 - Dec 11 with 920 viewsWokingR

Just in case it was missed... on 10:57 - Dec 11 by Sharpy36

Should he have to apologize though, as ill-conceived as it might be he has a right to voice his opinion.

I understand that Chelsea fan is looking for someone to defend him too if you're available
Just in case it was missed... on 12:08 - Dec 11 with 852 viewsEsox_Lucius

The PPV takings must have been phenomenal if he can afford to give his purse away.

The grass is always greener.

Just in case it was missed... on 15:55 - Dec 11 with 707 viewsSharpy36

Just in case it was missed... on 11:27 - Dec 11 by WokingR

I understand that Chelsea fan is looking for someone to defend him too if you're available

Try reading what i wrote, then think that maybe instead of shouting down and banning groups or individuals for having opposing opinions that we meet them head on with counter views instead of just driving those views underground where they will manifest in to much more than a few "ill-conceived" words.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Just in case it was missed... on 15:59 - Dec 11 with 698 viewsFDC

Anyone can say what they want. But that doesn't mean they're owed a platform.
Just in case it was missed... on 16:09 - Dec 11 with 681 viewsSharpy36

Indeed anyone can say what they want(within reason), but as i pointed out above if those opinions are not challenged in an adult manner, not only 1)opinions will not change 2)those voicing that opinion will think they are speaking for the majority.

Just in case it was missed... on 16:20 - Dec 11 with 655 viewsJuzzie

Opinion's and facts can get blurred. What he said was factually incorrect as well as being repugnant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024