Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yuk!! 18:08 - Dec 13 with 3347 viewsflynnbo

Just saw Gove on the BBC 6 o'clock news running in a Briatore badged QPR hoodie.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 18:09]
Yuk!! on 18:40 - Dec 13 with 3267 viewsBoston

Remember the days when a Ranger used to stick up for a Ranger.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Yuk!! on 18:51 - Dec 13 with 3252 viewsbarbicanranger

unfortunately we all have some briatore badge clobber kicking around in the closet somewhere, at least he was using it for what it's good for
Yuk!! on 18:53 - Dec 13 with 3244 viewsaston_hoop

Yuk!! on 18:40 - Dec 13 by Boston

Remember the days when a Ranger used to stick up for a Ranger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108614/British-father-two-avid-QPR-fan

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Yuk!! on 22:58 - Dec 13 with 2967 views1MoreBrightonR

Yuk!! on 18:53 - Dec 13 by aston_hoop

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108614/British-father-two-avid-QPR-fan

Saw the same footage. Looks like a dodgy priest in a qpr sweatshirt.
Yuk!! on 23:13 - Dec 13 with 2939 viewsPeterHucker

Yuk!! on 18:53 - Dec 13 by aston_hoop

apparently that terrorist bloke was in the Isis Beatles.

Worst tribute band name ever.

surely Isis Oasis would be better.

or maybe Isis China Crisis.
Yuk!! on 23:13 - Dec 13 with 2939 viewsbosh67

Gove has a million faults. But, he is a Rangers fan and no one in the government has done more to protect animals and animal welfare. That part of his life we hear very little about.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yuk!! on 01:29 - Dec 14 with 2852 viewstimcocking

Yuk!! on 23:13 - Dec 13 by bosh67

Gove has a million faults. But, he is a Rangers fan and no one in the government has done more to protect animals and animal welfare. That part of his life we hear very little about.

The first part of your post (Rangers fan, not faults) is why he'll always be my favourite (although, obviously, i'll never be keen on any of them), but the second part has sealed it without a doubt.

Give me animals over people every time.

Ps I have a QPR keyring, unfortunately it's the Briatore era. Was flying Air Asia, just so pleased to see QPR merchandise for sale, i got carried away.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 1:48]
Yuk!! on 05:44 - Dec 14 with 2806 viewsloftboy

I still wear the club 1882 scarf we were given st the start of the 2010 season on cold days like today on my cycle ride into work.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Yuk!! on 09:37 - Dec 14 with 2646 viewsMick_S

Yuk!! on 01:29 - Dec 14 by timcocking

The first part of your post (Rangers fan, not faults) is why he'll always be my favourite (although, obviously, i'll never be keen on any of them), but the second part has sealed it without a doubt.

Ps I have a QPR keyring, unfortunately it's the Briatore era. Was flying Air Asia, just so pleased to see QPR merchandise for sale, i got carried away.

I'm afraid I have a pin badge. That's all.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Yuk!! on 10:06 - Dec 14 with 2604 viewsPhildo

Ive got Briatore badged baubles on the christmas tree - kids make a big fuss of getting them out and placing them in prime spot each year
Yuk!! on 11:24 - Dec 14 with 2523 viewsthame_hoops

Brightonhooper?
Yuk!! on 11:30 - Dec 14 with 2511 viewsessextaxiboy

Brandon Lewis, Tory party chairman being interviewed on radio yesterday

Are you one of those men in grey suits ?

No I have a fetching blue one on

Chelsea blue ?

No,absolutely not , its QPR blue , my family come from Shepherds Bush ....
Yuk!! on 12:58 - Dec 14 with 2389 viewsR_from_afar

Yuk!! on 01:29 - Dec 14 by timcocking

"Give me animals over people every time".

You now have two wishes remaining -

One excellent thing Gove has done is to ban the use of neonicotinoids, those pesticides which harm pollinating insects. The government had been dragging its heels over that. The last thing we need in these straitened times is to have to start hand pollinating food crops. In one part of China, where bee colonies have been wiped out, agricultural workers have to hand pollinate pear trees.

Oh, and I still use some Briatore badge Rangers merchandise. That badge is a shocker. It looks like something submitted for a GCSE art project...which received an F grade

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Yuk!! on 15:02 - Dec 14 with 2269 viewsrobith

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/3/12/13315
Yuk!! on 15:43 - Dec 14 with 2228 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bullshit.

He voted for both Badger Culling and lifting the ban on Fox Hunting

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11858/michael_gove/surrey_heath/divisions?poli
Yuk!! on 14:05 - Dec 15 with 2031 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Yuk!! on 11:30 - Dec 14 by essextaxiboy

Brandon Lewis, Tory party chairman being interviewed on radio yesterday

Are you one of those men in grey suits ?

No I have a fetching blue one on

Chelsea blue ?

No,absolutely not , its QPR blue , my family come from Shepherds Bush ....

Couldn't care less what team Brandon Lewis supports. He's a cvnt. And so is Goves for that matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024