Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries biting as QPR prep for a very Pulis Christmas - Preview 15:27 - Dec 14 with 1846 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49177
Injuries biting as QPR prep for a very Pulis Christmas - Preview on 15:38 - Dec 14 with 1818 viewsMick_S

Big weekend for Spartak Hounslow last time out, with another moral victory against Swanselona moving them two points clear at the top of the Justice League. To the untrained eye, a 3-2 defeat in which they were 3-0 down before half time, a seventh defeat in nine games, but when you look into it, it’s a very different story. The first Swans goal came directly from the kick off while the all-conquering Bees were trying to play out from the back, which shouldn’t really be allowed as it’s stopping young players expressing themselves and playing football the way it’s supposed to be played. The second is an own goal, but Chris Mepham is one of the greatest young centre halves in the world at the moment so we’re not counting that either. The third comes off a Panenka-style cross which is just showboating and that’s really not fair to demoralise young players like that so also disallowed. To have all that go against you and still nearly come back and draw anyway is worthy of enormous praise, and two points. They’ll almost certainly be the best team the Allam Tigers have played all season when they meet on Humberside on Saturday.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Injuries biting as QPR prep for a very Pulis Christmas - Preview on 15:46 - Dec 14 with 1794 viewsMytch_QPR

Thanks, Clive. That's cheered me up no end whilst simultaneously deepening my mood in one fell swoop!
Still, it's only a game of football. It's only water.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Injuries biting as QPR prep for a very Pulis Christmas - Preview on 16:19 - Dec 14 with 1721 viewsPinnerPaul

Being my usual pedantic self, not sure the no win in 4 games can be called a vintage Dec run, when two of those games were last month?
Injuries biting as QPR prep for a very Pulis Christmas - Preview on 10:05 - Dec 15 with 1114 viewsnix

Thanks Clive. Up to the usual high standards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024