Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pavel 18:19 - Dec 15 with 6313 viewsHunterhoop

Outstanding. Goal and an assist. Forget this “mediocre output” nonsense. The bloke knows the right winger role well, does it well, is a great outlet, and works his Polish socks off. Love him.

Starts every time for me.
Pavel on 18:42 - Dec 15 with 4783 viewsbrokenframe1982

Decent player is Pawel and has scored fourteen goals to date for the club.
Pavel on 18:53 - Dec 15 with 4721 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good first half but looked tired at the end and I would have subbed him for Bright Samuel.
Wells MOM for me but really enjoyable performance overall.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 18:54]
Pavel on 18:54 - Dec 15 with 4705 viewsdaveB

to be fair he has been poor the last few games but really turned up today and performed.
Think next time he dips I'd give Smyth a run out for a game or two then bring him back him
Pavel on 19:02 - Dec 15 with 4656 viewspaulparker

Just back in, soaked as hell but worth it ,
How the bell are Boro near the top ? They are one of the worst teams I’ve seen at HQ in a while
Wells was quality as were all of the midfield, I thought cousins was decent and I’m not a fan of his
Pavel first half was unplayable and we should have beat them 4-1 I thought lumley should have done better for the goal or perhaps I’m being harsh
Any way Mrs P has ordered a curry so a quick beer and a bath and I will watch the highlights later in my wee Willy winkle pyjamas

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pavel on 19:31 - Dec 15 with 4511 viewsHunterhoop

Pavel on 19:02 - Dec 15 by paulparker

How the bell are Boro near the top ? They are one of the worst teams I’ve seen at HQ in a while
Wells was quality as were all of the midfield, I thought cousins was decent and I’m not a fan of his
Pavel first half was unplayable and we should have beat them 4-1 I thought lumley should have done better for the goal or perhaps I’m being harsh
Any way Mrs P has ordered a curry so a quick beer and a bath and I will watch the highlights later in my wee Willy winkle pyjamas

Perfect night in. 😉
Pavel on 20:04 - Dec 15 with 4372 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pavel on 19:02 - Dec 15 by paulparker

Only the saucy carol singer missing eh.
Pavel on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 4345 viewspaulparker

If only baz, I wouldn’t mind a night in with her I’ve been having devious thoughts about my carol singing friend
Oh well a night with the family watching strictly for my sins

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pavel on 20:57 - Dec 15 with 4148 viewsfrancisbowles

Did some great stuff on the wing but was lucky not to get a yellow, twice, for desperate clumsy challenges. He lost most aerial challenges, let a couple of balls bounce away from him through poor control and had a couple of greedy shots when others were in better positions to score.

A decent game by his standards but for me he is a really strange player.
Login to get fewer ads

Pavel on 21:20 - Dec 15 with 4068 viewsNorthLondonR

Thought Cousins played well today.. a 'disruptor' in midfield and slotted in well at right back.
Pavel on 08:53 - Dec 16 with 3599 viewsHunterhoop

Pavel on 20:57 - Dec 15 by francisbowles

Did some great stuff on the wing but was lucky not to get a yellow, twice, for desperate clumsy challenges. He lost most aerial challenges, let a couple of balls bounce away from him through poor control and had a couple of greedy shots when others were in better positions to score.

A decent game by his standards but for me he is a really strange player.

Mystifyingly different to the game I watched and Pawel as a player.

Thankfully Joe Bloggs is on board. I left and a bloke in PU was being very clear that he thinks he’s our most reliable player.
Pavel on 10:28 - Dec 16 with 3433 viewsTripleR

Didn't mean to down-vote the post, Fat-fingers.

I think there's been a turn round in the teams performances since Pawel has been a regular choice.
He took his chance when coming on as sub for Bidwell in the Derby game and hasn't looked back.
Pavel on 11:21 - Dec 16 with 3321 viewsPunteR

A natural wide player. Polish international. He's a decent signing. If he played 100% every game he wouldn't be playing for us but in the prem. Our best performances over the last couple of years usually involves Wszolek. I'm sure some statistician on here could back me up on that one.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pavel on 11:26 - Dec 16 with 3299 viewsTacticalR

He scored the goal and provided the cut back for Wells' goal, which is not to say that he didn't put in some strange crosses.

But the positives far, far outweigh the negatives.

Air hostess clique

Pavel on 12:16 - Dec 16 with 3230 viewsfrancisbowles

Pavel on 11:26 - Dec 16 by TacticalR

He scored the goal and provided the cut back for Wells' goal, which is not to say that he didn't put in some strange crosses.

But the positives far, far outweigh the negatives.

Agree but 'outstanding' is a bit of an exaggeration, IMHO. A 7/10 for me 8 would be stretching it!
Pavel on 12:21 - Dec 16 with 3216 viewsTacticalR

Pavel on 12:16 - Dec 16 by francisbowles

Agree but 'outstanding' is a bit of an exaggeration, IMHO. A 7/10 for me 8 would be stretching it!

Outstanding...it's only for Ofsted reports.

Air hostess clique

Pavel on 12:35 - Dec 16 with 3175 views1MoreBrightonR

Half time quote overheard in South Africa Road :

"get eze off.... We need someone who puts a proper shift in and stops prancing around".

Wells got my mom vote.... He was fired up, clinical and really chased their players down till the end.
Pavel on 13:00 - Dec 16 with 3137 viewsEsox_Lucius

Pavel on 12:35 - Dec 16 by 1MoreBrightonR

Half time quote overheard in South Africa Road :

"get eze off.... We need someone who puts a proper shift in and stops prancing around".

Wells got my mom vote.... He was fired up, clinical and really chased their players down till the end.

Was it a Conor Washington fan perchance?

The grass is always greener.

Pavel on 14:14 - Dec 16 with 3057 viewstimcocking

I think perhaps they are trying to say he's a touch...basic. That's a fair point. If he did have any more skill, though, he'd be in the Premier league, because he's been superb down the right wing almost every game. I was amazed he wasn't in the side to begin with. His work rate and defensive commitment is second to none and he's the most fouled player in the championship, even though Polish players apparently aren't allowed free kicks.

Defending from the front with him, Luke Freeman and Nahki has been a massive help for this team. Especially now Joe Lumley is slowing turning into a dodgy keeper. Ahem.
Pavel on 14:27 - Dec 16 with 3039 viewsHunterhoop

Pavel on 12:16 - Dec 16 by francisbowles

Well, it’s opinions. “Outstanding” = stood out, to me. He certainly did, in my opinion. If you don’t score at least an 8 for a goal, an assist and a good all round performance in a home win against a team in the play offs, when do you?
Pavel on 14:34 - Dec 16 with 3024 viewstimcocking

"get eze off.... We need someone who puts a proper shift in and stops prancing around". Lol

I wonder what that bloke said about Adel. It still bugs me that Paddy Kenny (?) beat Adel to the player of the season award. I hope that was bitter Brentford and Fulham fans, because for somebody from QPR to actually vote for Paddy Kenny over Adel Taarabt that year...should have been literally criminal. And only in England.

I suspect there are a few guilty consciences out there?
Pavel on 14:43 - Dec 16 with 3008 viewstimcocking

Pavel on 14:27 - Dec 16 by Hunterhoop

Well, it’s opinions. “Outstanding” = stood out, to me. He certainly did, in my opinion. If you don’t score at least an 8 for a goal, an assist and a good all round performance in a home win against a team in the play offs, when do you?

I think as you say, if you don't give an 8 for a good performance like that against a top side with a goal and an assist and perhaps the most ground covered by any player on the pitch, he'll never get an 8.

If i was Pawel, i'd read this forum to see what you boys thought of my effort and i'd be bloody gutted to hear that wasn't worthy of an 8.

That's an 8.
Pavel on 22:12 - Dec 16 with 2765 viewsLblock

A player criminally underused last season - so glad we kept him, he'd of been well within his rights to up stix and do one (esp after missing out on getting into a terrible Polish World Cup squad)

Geezer is great. Always looks like he can't actually believe he's on the pitch, scored, put in a cross etc
Got a bit of pace as well.

Pav will tear you apart again

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pavel on 23:08 - Dec 16 with 2720 viewsMancR

Glad to see him return a good performance ( as I want all of our players to do) but he has been so consistently anonymous in the games I've been too this season.; all northern away games.
Fingers crossed for Forest. No pressure Pav, we always do so well there😱
Pavel on 23:21 - Dec 16 with 2709 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pavel on 12:21 - Dec 16 by TacticalR

Outstanding...it's only for Ofsted reports.

And scarecrows. Outstanding in their field.
Pavel on 01:31 - Dec 17 with 2620 viewstimcocking

Pavel on 22:12 - Dec 16 by Lblock

A player criminally underused last season - so glad we kept him, he'd of been well within his rights to up stix and do one (esp after missing out on getting into a terrible Polish World Cup squad)

Geezer is great. Always looks like he can't actually believe he's on the pitch, scored, put in a cross etc
Got a bit of pace as well.

Pav will tear you apart again

'Always looks like he can't actually believe he's on the pitch, scored, put in a cross etc '

Ha, yes, there's something like that about him, i find it very endearing. The way he looks when he moves, i'm not sure he should even be able to stand up without help, let alone be a professional footballer.

There is a lot to like. His interviews always take the time to express how he does everything he can for us as fans and i believe he gives 100 % every time, a real team player and anti celebrity footballer. Superb attitude and i bet he's a genuinely good man, which is important to me.

Why the refs won't give him a free kick, i just can't fathom. He's given up on that now, just understands he'll be kicked unfairly every time. Yet he doesn't get upset. Excellent. After all, anybody who played up front or down the wing in Sunday league football will be familiar with that.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 1:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024