Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' 07:07 - Dec 16 with 1809 viewstimcocking

You're a pr!ck for saying that, Tony. The ref let your boys off about 500 deliberate fouls you lying git.

It's all too common nowadays to hear managers act with very little class after the game, sadly.
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 07:53 - Dec 16 with 1721 viewssmegma

You lost because we scored one more goal than you.

It's not rocket science.
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 09:08 - Dec 16 with 1559 viewsHAYESBOY

I was in the East Paddock more or less behind him and he did not stop complaining all game.
He even sometimes was talking to himself with no one around him.
Classic callout was when they lost a couple of tackles in a row on that side, he called out "Oh come on you lot". Very precise instructions...….
Flint was lucky to be on the pitch as he should of got a card first half for a pull back on Eze.
He was also barking out not to give the ball back in extra time.

Fleming and another Coach kept pestering the Lino as well.

Horrible bunch.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 11:48 - Dec 16 with 1348 viewsDiscodroids

Pisshole Quote from Pulis.

I wouldn't give him the job of shifting Caked Dr white jam Wrags from public parks armitage shanks shitpots. Incapable.

I have more regard for the woodlice fu cking each other senseless under the garden pot than i do for Pulis After those jaundiced remarks.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 11:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 11:55 - Dec 16 with 1331 viewsPunteR

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 11:48 - Dec 16 by Discodroids

Pisshole Quote from Pulis.

I wouldn't give him the job of shifting Caked Dr white jam Wrags from public parks armitage shanks shitpots. Incapable.

I have more regard for the woodlice fu cking each other senseless under the garden pot than i do for Pulis After those jaundiced remarks.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 11:50]

lol..
Woodlice always seem a bit startled when i lift the pot up. Filthy buggers

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 12:34 - Dec 16 with 1250 viewsNW5Hoop

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 09:08 - Dec 16 by HAYESBOY

I was in the East Paddock more or less behind him and he did not stop complaining all game.
He even sometimes was talking to himself with no one around him.
Classic callout was when they lost a couple of tackles in a row on that side, he called out "Oh come on you lot". Very precise instructions...….
Flint was lucky to be on the pitch as he should of got a card first half for a pull back on Eze.
He was also barking out not to give the ball back in extra time.

Fleming and another Coach kept pestering the Lino as well.

Horrible bunch.

TBF In injury time, we'd have kept the ball, too. Wells only went down to force a sub to waste more time. Oteh was already stripped to come on for Wells before Wells decided to sit down and be injured. Lumley kicked it out on McClaren's instructions so he could make the sub and use up time.
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 15:27 - Dec 16 with 1097 viewskensalriser

Pulis has never been described as classy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 15:27 - Dec 16 with 1094 viewsdaveB

In the first half Pullis was going mad at the ref time and time again, was obvious what he was doing to try and get a big decision later in the game. I didn't think the ref got much wrong, they all make a few mistakes but overall seemed harsh to have a go at him after that game. Ref didn't cost them anything, to blame him for an offside which lead to a goal 2 minutes later is grasping at straws
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 15:48 - Dec 16 with 1038 viewsHarbour

Boro were very poor only scored because of our mistake they created nothing. Resorted to long ball and niggly fouling and constant moaning at the ref. 2-1 flattered them if we had taken our chances would have been 4-1. The comments from TP are laughable cannot see them getting promoted.
Login to get fewer ads

Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 16:34 - Dec 16 with 944 viewsPinnerPaul

Where's that come form?

The headline on Boro offy last night said

Pulis: 'I have no complaints'

Quoted as saying we deserved to win.
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 16:55 - Dec 16 with 917 viewsPinnerPaul

Read the quote now and re looked again at the offy highlights.

He is 100% wrong IN LAW about the offside.
!!
Offside is judged at the moment the ball is last played by a team mate. a deflection or non deliberate touch by oppo does NOT make a player on side - that law changed at least 10 years ago.

It was a deflection not a deliberate pass from our player.

He also said the free kick was taken on the edge of the box '25 yards away' from where it should have been. As the penalty area is 18 yards 'long' I make the offside player in about row G in the school end paddock - what an absolute fool that man is !
Pulis 'we lost because of the ref' on 18:12 - Dec 16 with 801 viewsLblock

"Go on John! Go on John! Go on John! Kick it John, kick it!!"

TP... Tactical Penis

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024