Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Season Tickets 14:38 - Dec 17 with 3259 viewsdaveB

Looks like we get a new card next year which will can act as a contactless card linked to your bak account so you pay for food, drink in the stadium with your season ticket, can also be used for any purchase and you earn QPR cash with it, sounds like a good idea

ST Early Bird window opens tomorrow as well

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-pay-its-the-only-card-you-will-need/
New Season Tickets on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 3076 viewsmakaveli1882

What they up too now! chasing up money for next season before its reach 2019 is a bit much if that's the case.
New Season Tickets on 18:07 - Dec 17 with 2999 viewsQPR_John

Where does it mention the early bird offer

Whoops just found it
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 18:08]
New Season Tickets on 19:50 - Dec 17 with 2888 viewscolinallcars

The card needs to be activated via our QPR online accounts. What about the small amount of mainly older fans who don't have internet access ? Two such people sit next to me.
New Season Tickets on 00:09 - Dec 18 with 2708 viewssmegma

The card is no use to me as I refuse to buy anything inside the ground apart from a programme. And that's usually bought outside where Dave Thomas sells AKUTRs.
New Season Tickets on 01:00 - Dec 18 with 2686 viewsqueensparker

That's rapid progress seeing as the bars in Ellerslie were cash only until a couple of weeks ago.

I'd rather they made it a bit easier to actually buy food/drink than make it easier to pay for it. And swap out the deal they've got with that pissy Carling for literally anything else
New Season Tickets on 06:41 - Dec 18 with 2624 viewsDWQPR

New Season Tickets on 00:09 - Dec 18 by smegma

The card is no use to me as I refuse to buy anything inside the ground apart from a programme. And that's usually bought outside where Dave Thomas sells AKUTRs.

From the way I read it you would be able to collect QPR cash from any retail spending made and not just from purchases inside the ground. To me it sounds like it great idea and if the club is earning from it as well then so be it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

New Season Tickets on 07:53 - Dec 18 with 2567 viewsdaveB

New Season Tickets on 17:22 - Dec 17 by makaveli1882

What they up too now! chasing up money for next season before its reach 2019 is a bit much if that's the case.

You don't have to renew now, i imagine you'll have a few months before the deadline, been something Hoos has done since he got here to get season tickets on sale as early as possible
New Season Tickets on 07:54 - Dec 18 with 2566 viewsdaveB

New Season Tickets on 19:50 - Dec 17 by colinallcars

The card needs to be activated via our QPR online accounts. What about the small amount of mainly older fans who don't have internet access ? Two such people sit next to me.

I'm sure the club will be able to activate cards for people who can't do it online
Login to get fewer ads

New Season Tickets on 09:44 - Dec 18 with 2483 viewsfrancisbowles

New Season Tickets on 07:54 - Dec 18 by daveB

I'm sure the club will be able to activate cards for people who can't do it online

The way I read it is that you don't have to activate it and can just use it as a season ticket.

This would be my preferred option as I don't usually spend in the ground anyway and I have cards that give cashback which I prefer to use.
New Season Tickets on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 2442 viewssimmo

Great idea. If you want to just use it as a season ticket, you can do. If you want to link it to a bank account and use it like a debit card, you can do that too.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

New Season Tickets on 14:08 - Dec 18 with 2323 viewsNorthernr

Same prices, renewal deadline April 30.

I remember when the season ticket prices were a guaranteed 20 page thread uproar every year.
New Season Tickets on 14:41 - Dec 18 with 2273 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mine is on auto renew, so I guess I will be heading back there again next season

The grass is always greener.

New Season Tickets on 15:02 - Dec 18 with 2221 viewsPinnerPaul

New Season Tickets on 14:08 - Dec 18 by Northernr

Same prices, renewal deadline April 30.

I remember when the season ticket prices were a guaranteed 20 page thread uproar every year.

AND if you choose the DD interest free option than 1st payment isn't until 1/6/19.

They have also raised the age limit of young adult from 21 to 23.
New Season Tickets on 15:15 - Dec 18 with 2193 viewsBoston

If you’re reading this Mr Hoos....I am another fan who never / rarely spends money inside the stadium, because I’ll be fcked if I’m wasting my time pushing and shoving for whatever is on offer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New Season Tickets on 17:32 - Dec 18 with 2071 viewsA40Bosh

New Season Tickets on 15:02 - Dec 18 by PinnerPaul

AND if you choose the DD interest free option than 1st payment isn't until 1/6/19.

They have also raised the age limit of young adult from 21 to 23.

Got an email from the club today - realised it was 10mths interest free and nothing to pay until 01 June 2019 and when I logged on to the ticket site one of the seats ups in the very back row of F block with ALL THE LEG ROOMat the top of stairwell is free !

Signed Sealed Delivered for 2019/2020

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Season Tickets on 18:16 - Dec 18 with 2019 viewsdaveB

New Season Tickets on 15:15 - Dec 18 by Boston

If you’re reading this Mr Hoos....I am another fan who never / rarely spends money inside the stadium, because I’ll be fcked if I’m wasting my time pushing and shoving for whatever is on offer.

you can just use the card as a season ticket then, it's just a way to try and help speed things up and a way to earn rewards by using the card as a payment method
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024