Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark 22:45 - Dec 19 with 7887 viewsGloryHunter

Supposing the PM had been a man, and he'd said "Stupid man". Would that have attracted the same level of criticism? What does the knitting circle think?
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:12 - Dec 19 with 3658 viewschris1969

Me too....strikes again

I got home tonight and thought he had dropped the C Bomb
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:14 - Dec 19 with 3645 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not a nice thing to say, and he’s denied it. He says he said stupid people in reference to the Tory benches.

Various lip reading experts have waded in, predictably on the side they fall politically.

However, even if he did say it, I’m not having the party that shouted ‘shut up bitch, get back to ironing your husbands socks’ at Yvette Cooper (Mardell), or motioned jiggling of tits at various female Labour MPs (Soames), or brought back a accused rapist and confirmed sex pest to vote in favour of May (Griffiths and Elphicke) accuse anyone of misogyny.

And if anyone thinks the The Guardian is a left wing paper on the side of Corbyn or the working class, check out the coverage tomorrow.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:14 - Dec 19 with 3646 viewseghamranger

U need to be quiet!!

Your obviously not very pc..

Seriously though ... I thought that too.. it’s an absolute joke, but isn’t everything these days, especially around being pc.

God helped anyone in parliament if they actually swore.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:19 - Dec 19 with 3635 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:22 - Dec 19 with 3627 viewseghamranger

The bloke has also lied about saying it.... which doesn’t help him
Jezza's on 23:24 - Dec 19 with 3623 viewsTacticalR

I much prefer the term 'nebulous', but then Juncker is so gallant. Anyway, as far as the Tories are concerned, it's anything to get away from the emperor's new clothes of Brexit and try and hide their nakedness for a couple of hours.

Air hostess clique

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:54 - Dec 19 with 3560 viewsted_hendrix

There are far more, way-way far more issues to sort out in bloody parliament than whether some pillock called another pillock a 'Stupid Woman'

Get on with your jobs you useless bastards.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:57 - Dec 19 with 3553 viewsdaveB

Whether he said it or not it was another absolute shambles with the people elected to run this country acting like chimps in a zoo throwing shit at each other
Login to get fewer ads

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 00:19 - Dec 20 with 3528 viewsstevec

In Corbyns defence, she is stupid and her birth certificate will almost certainly confirm she’s a woman.

Not quite sure what all the fuss is about.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 03:02 - Dec 20 with 3459 viewstimcocking

I think we're living in the most stupid period in history.

Years from now, people will look back on the people now as being the biggest idiots imaginable for obsessing over the most trivial things imaginable and caring nothing about the things that matter. Let's not forget, Tigers will be basically extinct in the wild within our lifetimes most likely.

Gender neutral my arse.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:12 - Dec 20 with 3282 viewsLblock

Is that playground seriously running this country?????

It’s a sad, sad farce

Bunch of self serving tankers the lot of em

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:19 - Dec 20 with 3263 viewsTheChef

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:12 - Dec 20 by Lblock

It’s a sad, sad farce

Exactly, a farking playground innit?

Amazing how the country still runs with these people in power (or people vying for power).

Ultimately yet another bullsh1t story clogging up the airwaves.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:24 - Dec 20 with 3254 viewsBlackCrowe

This. Calling her a stupid woman is not the issue here for me. If someone called me a stupid man (not uncommon), i would be more offended about 'stupid' rather than 'man'.

No the bigger idiocy is that he lied by claiming he said stupid people. I'm not a lip reading expert but it so flipping obvious that he is either taking everyone for fools or he's doing a Trump and just saying cretinous things because the truth barely exists any more in politics so it doesn't reasonate for more than 2 minutes.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:25 - Dec 20 with 3255 viewsCroydonCaptJack

In all seriousness what exactly is the issue here?
I just heard Simon Jordan on TS say exactly the same. What is the difference between stupid woman, stupid man or stupid people? Is it offence as it is a direct insult or is it offensive because it has 'woman' in it.
Genuinely can someone explain?
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:32 - Dec 20 with 3242 viewsMytch_QPR

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:12 - Dec 20 by Lblock

It’s a sad, sad farce

The EU seem quite well organised. Maybe we could ask them to step in and take over.

I'm not a lip reading expert but it's pretty obvious what he said. I can understand his frustration but it does him no credit to lie.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:38 - Dec 20 with 3221 viewssmegma

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:14 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not a nice thing to say, and he’s denied it. He says he said stupid people in reference to the Tory benches.

Various lip reading experts have waded in, predictably on the side they fall politically.

However, even if he did say it, I’m not having the party that shouted ‘shut up bitch, get back to ironing your husbands socks’ at Yvette Cooper (Mardell), or motioned jiggling of tits at various female Labour MPs (Soames), or brought back a accused rapist and confirmed sex pest to vote in favour of May (Griffiths and Elphicke) accuse anyone of misogyny.

And if anyone thinks the The Guardian is a left wing paper on the side of Corbyn or the working class, check out the coverage tomorrow.

'Predictably on the side they fall politically'

You sound like you're doing that yourself. Both him and her are <u^t$
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:56 - Dec 20 with 3194 viewsrobith

Not a great look, and he should have apologised, but man alive it's galling to hear the architects of the rape clause launch to the defence of a woman who reinstated two men accused of sexual misconduct to vote for her in a no confidence motion coming over all feminist
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 08:59 - Dec 20 with 3182 viewsToast_R

What a shambolic state of affairs. They are there to sort out one of the biggest political decisions of our life times and there they all are, pointing fingers at one another, snitching like children over something somebody said that might be offensive. For f*ck sake, do your jobs you good for nothing c*nts.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:02 - Dec 20 with 3172 viewshubble

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:22 - Dec 19 by eghamranger

I've watched it several times. He's clearly mouthing stupid people. Therefore he's not lying.

Apart from that, this is being hyped out of all proportion by those who want to make political capital out of it. Anything to deflect from the utter shambles that woman and her government are making of leaving the EU.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:04 - Dec 20 with 3166 viewsBlackCrowe

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:02 - Dec 20 by hubble

I've watched it several times. He's clearly mouthing stupid people. Therefore he's not lying.

Apart from that, this is being hyped out of all proportion by those who want to make political capital out of it. Anything to deflect from the utter shambles that woman and her government are making of leaving the EU.

No he's not.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:16 - Dec 20 with 3141 viewsEsox_Lucius

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:22 - Dec 19 by eghamranger

Lied about what?

The grass is always greener.

Jezza's on 09:21 - Dec 20 with 3126 viewsR_from_afar

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I'll ask the some of the 14 million living in poverty on May's watch what they think (8 million of them living in a family where at least one person works, 4.1m of them children). Perhaps some of the 320,000 homeless people should also be asked.

It is important that we deal with the real issues as a priority, so wheel in more lip readers, of all political leanings, faiths and colours. Our future relationship with the place which takes 50% of our exports, homelessness, broken communities with no jobs, low wages...put all that bollox on hold while we get this sorted as a priority.

Leaving my political leanings to one side, the way MPs are behaving and their focus on trivial issues terrifies me. The vote of no confidence should not be targeted at May, it should be aimed at the whole lot of them. Their duty is to serve their constituents and the country but most of them are focused on their own careers and other selfish interests. They are a disgrace and I have no confidence in their ability to help our country period, regardless of whether there is Brexit or not.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:28 - Dec 20 with 3101 viewsrunningman75

In Allo Allo Rene calls his wife stupid women. As Parliament seems to be like comedy show with the Tories getting away with their austerity cuts I will be looking forward to other sitcoms being reprised by Parliament. Alf Garnett would not look out of place in a post Brexit Britain complaining about foreigners and maybe Benny Hill though scantily clad females are not allowed in the current climate.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:38 - Dec 20 with 3076 viewsNorthernr

The hunt for a hollow apology somebody doesn't mean for something that wasn't that bad in the first place should be our national sport.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:46 - Dec 20 with 3052 viewsTonto

its a classic diversion tactic from the party that is making a right rickets of Brexit to take pressure off their embattled "leader" (the same leader they tried to oust last week). Not for one moment that I think Corbyn (or anyone lese for that matter) could do a much better job.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024