Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo Call Up 09:44 - Dec 20 with 3047 viewsdaveB

He'll miss at least 4 games possibly 7

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/luongo-could-miss-up-to-7-qpr-matches/
Luongo Call Up on 09:47 - Dec 20 with 3037 viewscaliforniahoop

Manning or would be be surprised if he goes back in for Thorne of Derby?
Luongo Call Up on 09:53 - Dec 20 with 3028 viewsNorthernr

Luongo Call Up on 09:47 - Dec 20 by californiahoop

Manning or would be be surprised if he goes back in for Thorne of Derby?

Transfer embargo.
Luongo Call Up on 10:05 - Dec 20 with 2992 viewsStanisgod

Let's hope he gets Lynchitis against Ipswich and can't go 😊

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luongo Call Up on 10:12 - Dec 20 with 2975 viewsHooparoo

Luongo Call Up on 10:05 - Dec 20 by Stanisgod

Let's hope he gets Lynchitis against Ipswich and can't go 😊

I wonder if we’d get these comments if he played for England? By the way, Australia are actually the defending Champions so let’s wish him well.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Luongo Call Up on 10:13 - Dec 20 with 2972 viewscaliforniahoop

Luongo Call Up on 09:53 - Dec 20 by Northernr

Transfer embargo.

Loan
Luongo Call Up on 10:33 - Dec 20 with 2930 viewsstevec

Shame, as McClaren seems to have put some sort of purpose into his game the last few months.

Manning seems the obvious choice. That, or a loan coming in if we're still within shouting distance of the play offs at start of the New Year.
Luongo Call Up on 10:33 - Dec 20 with 2931 viewsfrancisbowles

What I find surprising and annoying is that he will miss the two homes games over the Christmas period for a bloody training camp.

Why is this tournament still being staged in the middle of the season. Haven't they moved the African nations cup to the summer months? This seems to be undermining the 'FIFA calendar'
Luongo Call Up on 10:37 - Dec 20 with 2921 viewsqprd

I think manning makes sense from a development perspective, since hes going to be at the club past next year

but I think from a footballing perspective, cousins is a better alternative. he's not as good going forward, but he definitely can fill the luongo roving ball-winner role (as compared to someone who shields a back 4)

cousins is out of contract at the end of the year, though, so perhaps we're better off giving those minutes to manning
Login to get fewer ads

Luongo Call Up on 11:12 - Dec 20 with 2846 viewsdaveB

Luongo Call Up on 10:13 - Dec 20 by californiahoop

Loan

can't make loan signings, we have a transfer embargo
Luongo Call Up on 11:13 - Dec 20 with 2842 viewsNorthernr

Luongo Call Up on 10:13 - Dec 20 by californiahoop

Loan

Still not allowed I don't think.
Luongo Call Up on 11:49 - Dec 20 with 2733 viewsbosh67

I have a feeling he will want Cousins in that role but I would get Manning back. Or Cameron and Freeman in the middle if Cameron gets over his injury quickly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luongo Call Up on 12:10 - Dec 20 with 2701 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Manning seems the obvious choice if he wants to come back. Shows the benefit of loaning players out as he now has 10-15 championship matches under his belt so should hit the ground running. Having said that i’d imagine he’ll still be on the bench if he comes back with Scowen, Cousins and Geoff Camberwell (when fit) ahead of him in the pecking order.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Luongo Call Up on 12:42 - Dec 20 with 2641 viewsStanisgod

Luongo Call Up on 10:12 - Dec 20 by Hooparoo

I wonder if we’d get these comments if he played for England? By the way, Australia are actually the defending Champions so let’s wish him well.

You missed the smiley face then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luongo Call Up on 13:41 - Dec 20 with 2556 viewssmegma

Hypothetical. If he played for England he wouldn't be at QPR.
Luongo Call Up on 13:51 - Dec 20 with 2525 viewsdaveB

Luongo Call Up on 12:10 - Dec 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Manning seems the obvious choice if he wants to come back. Shows the benefit of loaning players out as he now has 10-15 championship matches under his belt so should hit the ground running. Having said that i’d imagine he’ll still be on the bench if he comes back with Scowen, Cousins and Geoff Camberwell (when fit) ahead of him in the pecking order.

Cameron is out until at least February by the sound of it
Luongo Call Up on 14:09 - Dec 20 with 2486 viewsaston_hoop

Is this Charlie Owens from the reserves ever likely to be good enough? I was under the impression he could play that role? Or is he more of a defender?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Luongo Call Up on 14:43 - Dec 20 with 2417 viewssmegma

Luongo Call Up on 14:09 - Dec 20 by aston_hoop

Is this Charlie Owens from the reserves ever likely to be good enough? I was under the impression he could play that role? Or is he more of a defender?

He plays defensive midfield and does the job very effectively. Has made the position his own this season .

Wears gloves though.
Luongo Call Up on 15:33 - Dec 20 with 2344 viewsaston_hoop

Luongo Call Up on 14:43 - Dec 20 by smegma

He plays defensive midfield and does the job very effectively. Has made the position his own this season .

Wears gloves though.

Well if he wants to wear gloves, he could always have a go in goal. Our right back has tried it before...

Worth a go in and around the squad with Mass away then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Luongo Call Up on 15:35 - Dec 20 with 2340 viewssmegma

Luongo Call Up on 15:33 - Dec 20 by aston_hoop

Well if he wants to wear gloves, he could always have a go in goal. Our right back has tried it before...

Worth a go in and around the squad with Mass away then?

Not at the moment. Ryan will probably slot in.
Luongo Call Up on 16:59 - Dec 20 with 2269 viewscaliforniahoop

Luongo Call Up on 11:13 - Dec 20 by Northernr

Still not allowed I don't think.

One in one out, 70% salary etc, Sylla must be leaving, even if he contract is terminated, a few of the kids are leaving on loan, some creative accounting maybe required but, if you take the combined salaries of those guys and just bring in one player, job done!
Luongo Call Up on 17:11 - Dec 20 with 2250 viewsQPR_John

It is not a case of what nations he plays for but that he will not be available for us in the middle of a season.
Luongo Call Up on 17:20 - Dec 20 with 2242 viewsDavieQPR

Luongo Call Up on 12:10 - Dec 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Manning ,believe it or not, has 50 Championship matches under his belt.
Luongo Call Up on 03:57 - Dec 21 with 1998 viewstimcocking

I'd love to see them try Luke Freeman in there and play Bright down the left to see if we could all out attack teams...
Luongo Call Up on 09:28 - Dec 21 with 1921 viewsPinnerPaul

I see Hibs are trying to delay one of their Aussies until after the match on the 29th
Luongo Call Up on 12:32 - Dec 21 with 1851 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Luongo Call Up on 17:20 - Dec 20 by DavieQPR

Manning ,believe it or not, has 50 Championship matches under his belt.

I meant 10-15 games under his belt this season but yeah, quite surprised he’s got 50 overall now.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024