Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blown away!!! 17:03 - Dec 22 with 3047 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What was that again Robinson. You filthy shit magnet?
Blown away!!! on 18:53 - Dec 22 with 2890 viewsBoston

Aw give him a break, we’re all guilty of getting carried away on occasions. His ego got the better of him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blown away!!! on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 2864 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blown away!!! on 18:53 - Dec 22 by Boston

Aw give him a break, we’re all guilty of getting carried away on occasions. His ego got the better of him.

Ya, same as that. It was foolish but not meant to insult us, I don't think.

Still...…..1-0!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blown away!!! on 19:42 - Dec 22 with 2699 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Wasn't meant as an inslut? I'm sorry but that comment smacked of a I'm better than what QPR were offering. And I've moved onto much better. Which would be easier to take if we were in the bottom threeand Forest running away with the league. But going into the game we were 4points behind them. Now it's just one. Although we will of coarse now lose the next two home games the beat Villa
PS I'd take Furlong over Robinson all day long
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 19:49]
Blown away!!! on 19:46 - Dec 22 with 2647 viewsngbqpr

we let him know...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Blown away!!! on 19:55 - Dec 22 with 2608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blown away!!! on 19:42 - Dec 22 by dodge_stoke_r

Wasn't meant as an inslut? I'm sorry but that comment smacked of a I'm better than what QPR were offering. And I've moved onto much better. Which would be easier to take if we were in the bottom threeand Forest running away with the league. But going into the game we were 4points behind them. Now it's just one. Although we will of coarse now lose the next two home games the beat Villa
PS I'd take Furlong over Robinson all day long
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 19:49]

This is all I've seen, which I read as foolish but still just confidence in his own team rather than an insult to ours. He even says that the game will be tough. If I've missed other comments, apologies.

“QPR have put some good results together lately so it is going to be a tough game on Saturday.

“If we just carry on playing our normal game and if we are on fire on the day then we will blow QPR out of the water as we have such a strong squad and a strong team that we can beat anyone in this league.”

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blown away!!! on 20:07 - Dec 22 with 2545 viewsjonno

Fairly foolish things to say before a game. Would have been nice to have heard a bit of gratitude from him considering how much time he was out injured with us still receiving a full wage, then left for more money elsewhere. But of course, he is a professional footballer so I wouldn't expect that.
Blown away!!! on 21:24 - Dec 22 with 2277 viewsmylot50years

We gave him plenty today and rightfully so,it was all self inflicted we spent fortunes on getting him back to fitness only for him to walk away at the first opportunity.He asked for it and we certainly obliged and gave him it large !!
Blown away!!! on 21:54 - Dec 22 with 2167 viewsDWQPR

Blown away!!! on 20:07 - Dec 22 by jonno

Fairly foolish things to say before a game. Would have been nice to have heard a bit of gratitude from him considering how much time he was out injured with us still receiving a full wage, then left for more money elsewhere. But of course, he is a professional footballer so I wouldn't expect that.

Spot on. If he had still been injured when his contract run out and Rangers had offered him an extension I am sure he would have signed it without hesitation. Never thought he was that outstanding a footballer at all. Flaky at left back in my opinion.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Blown away!!! on 22:18 - Dec 22 with 2072 viewsJamesB1979

In my view, it was definitely meant as an insult to us. Sod him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024