Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex McCarthy 22:48 - Dec 30 with 866 viewsbosh67

Once of QPR (briefly) looks like a different keeper at Southampton. On the end of 3 today against City, but without him it could have been 7 or 8.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alex McCarthy on 22:56 - Dec 30 with 838 viewsdaveB

He wasn't a bad keeper for us just never played, i thought when Redknapp signed him we were finally looking at building for the future with a good replacement for Green and along with Mutch, Caulker and Fer players who we could sell for good money but didn't quite work out like that
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 22:57]
Alex McCarthy on 23:04 - Dec 30 with 805 viewstoboboly

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. Wayne Hennessy made a career as a footballer despite being less talented that my old discarded toe nail.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Alex McCarthy on 23:11 - Dec 30 with 794 viewsoldmisery

Once had a blinder at Loftus Road. Unfortunately it was for Reading and that's why we signed him. Only played around three or four times for us and I seem to recall that one of those was a cup match in which he looked nervous and that badly affected the rest of the defence. Wasn't given a chance after that but, you're right, he looks a much better player now.
Alex McCarthy on 23:41 - Dec 30 with 726 viewsTacticalR

Looked a bit silly conceding this goal against Huddersfield last week ...

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024