Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One year on - Preview 20:00 - Dec 31 with 1480 viewsNorthernr

Final preview of 2018. Happy New Year everybody.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49325
One year on - Preview on 21:05 - Dec 31 with 1405 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely piece, Clive.

Thanks as ever for all your hard work. Happy New Year to you, to your loved ones and to the LFW crew.

Take it easy, kid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

One year on - Preview on 23:08 - Dec 31 with 1294 viewsHooparoo

Clive, your writing is one of the things that makes following the Rs bearable for me. You’re one of the fans this club is lucky to have. Remember - “Nil illegitimus carbonarum”

Happy new year chief. 🥂

Stu 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

One year on - Preview on 23:30 - Dec 31 with 1275 viewsPunteR

You do a brilliant job Clive. Keep up the good work mate . It's definitely more chilled on here these days. Glad your back to a more positive state of mind. Tough gig reporting on QPR i would imagine.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

One year on - Preview on 01:07 - Jan 1 with 1203 viewsFDC

Sorry to hear about the twitter grief Clive. I can't think of another writer who I automatically read whenever they produce something, so I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying it again. Keep up the good work mate, it's highly valued by many.
One year on - Preview on 05:25 - Jan 1 with 1114 viewsJAPRANGERS

Clive sorry to hear about the vile abuse you have been getting from these
morons. Just ignoring is certainly the best thing to do. There will always
be mentally challenged as@@oles in our world unfortunately.

Just be assured that those of us with a brain just luv ya for making this site
such a wonderful place with brilliant articles, match reports and all your hard work!

All the best for a happy, prosperous and successful 2019!!
One year on - Preview on 07:56 - Jan 1 with 1059 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

Your previews and reports are a must read every week and are recommended often to other fans, of a multitude of clubs. If you ever published a compendium I'd be first in the queue to buy.
One year on - Preview on 11:40 - Jan 1 with 820 viewsOldPedro

I think you do a great job with this website and all the reports, previews etc - it's the first place I go for QPR related info and I often share some of the articles with friends who support other clubs.

"There are people who exist there not to disagree with your point of view (which is fine) but to persistently, doggedly and determinedly come after, run down and bully people who, for whatever reason, want to run a website or a podcast about their club."
Unfortunately, this seems to happen in all walks of life these days and while some people such as Kate Hopkins and Piers Morgan manage to make careers out of this sort of behavior, it seems to becoming acceptable.

"It’s not enough for these people to disagree, and it’s apparently not an option for them to just avoid the output if they don’t like it "
Personally, I just block or avoid these people where I can and try and support the people who are receiving the unjustified abuse.

Here's hoping for a good 2019 for the R's starting today at Villa

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024