Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody outstanding performance lads 17:24 - Jan 1 with 2072 viewsbosh67

Literally! Incredible performance and possibly the hardest fought point of the season. Very proud of them this evening. Amazing refereeing performance. Words fail me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bloody outstanding performance lads on 18:00 - Jan 1 with 1871 views100percent

Its amazing how confident we look away from home now. rigid and robust. with the striking ability to score at random - really good shape and balance. Hope the injury to Pav isn't too bad - probably be rested against dirty lids anyway. I think Big Tony will be a little disappointed with abrahams netting a brace. All in all a sterling performance.
Bloody outstanding performance lads on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 1615 viewsAgedR

So pleasantly surprised at where our team is.

To even be in the playoff contention is wildly exceeding my expectations.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Bloody outstanding performance lads on 21:57 - Jan 1 with 1158 viewsbullythebear

Yes we were excellent today right through the team. Thing that strikes me is just how well organised we are everyone knows their jobs and concentration levels are spot on. Cousins and Scowen excellent in the middle, Pav was immense, Freeman quality (ball to Pav before the goal beautiful) and would have got winner if Samuel had found him near the end. And Eze despite missing great chance in first half, kept head up played well with the tireless Wells and scored fantastic second. Wells, for a loan player, puts in an incredible shift. This team really gave everything today. Steve rightfully takes so much credit but Leistner is a real find. First season in English league but he’s immense and clearly a respected leader on the pitch. Had a tough game today against a Prem striker but had our back 4 very well organised. Fantastic day out at Villa Park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024