Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The gaffer on today's game and the recent run 18:00 - Jan 1 with 1876 viewsbosh67

From the offish

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mcclaren-happy-with-good-villa-point/

Good interview. Fair play to him and the staff. Has made us very tough to play against and installed a bit of steel and belief.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 1752 viewsPunteR

Great interview that.
I like SM , loads of emphasis on how the players performances surprise him and all credit goes to them.
Also the conscious decision to keep playing Eze even though they've often thought of resting him seems to be paying off. Saying a player like Eze needs to play through a tough spell obviously is the right call.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 1704 viewsPinnerPaul

I like the way he keeps his feet on the ground and refuses to get drawn into a 'fans reaction'

I'm not a fan of Nick London - his commentaries contain some embarrassingly bias observations about referees and you can Steve was taken aback by the opening
'Pleased with a point?' question.

Apart from the refereeing comments his commentaries always include some genuinely awful mistakes.

Once claiming Eze 'just kept the ball in play' when about 15 yards from the touchline and recently getting Furlong and Leinster muddled up - takes a rare talent to do that!
The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:29 - Jan 1 with 1681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:27 - Jan 1 by PinnerPaul

I like the way he keeps his feet on the ground and refuses to get drawn into a 'fans reaction'

I'm not a fan of Nick London - his commentaries contain some embarrassingly bias observations about referees and you can Steve was taken aback by the opening

Apart from the refereeing comments his commentaries always include some genuinely awful mistakes.

Once claiming Eze 'just kept the ball in play' when about 15 yards from the touchline and recently getting Furlong and Leinster muddled up - takes a rare talent to do that!

I was wondering today if Nick London is a Rangers fan?

Overall, I really like him and Sinton. They're enthusiastic and entertaining. I don't mind the odd mistake.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:35 - Jan 1 with 1644 viewsPinnerPaul

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:29 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Overall, I really like him and Sinton. They're enthusiastic and entertaining. I don't mind the odd mistake.

I do see what you mean Brian.

We had another one for a few games and although he was more sensible, he did lack a bit of enthusiasm.

He's not the only commentator who gets LOTG wrong tbf - and the likes of Pearce, Mowbray etc are getting paid a lot more!
The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:41 - Jan 1 with 1592 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:35 - Jan 1 by PinnerPaul

I do see what you mean Brian.

We had another one for a few games and although he was more sensible, he did lack a bit of enthusiasm.

He's not the only commentator who gets LOTG wrong tbf - and the likes of Pearce, Mowbray etc are getting paid a lot more!

I can see how getting the LOTG wrong would annoy you in particular, though, Paul.

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 1532 viewsCamberleyR

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:29 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, he is a fan.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/watch-qpr-games-online/

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:55 - Jan 1 with 1472 viewsPinnerPaul

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:41 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I can see how getting the LOTG wrong would annoy you in particular, though, Paul.

Annoys my wife even more - not the commentators but - me banging on about them EVERY time!
The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:57 - Jan 1 with 1458 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:48 - Jan 1 by CamberleyR

Yes, he is a fan.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/watch-qpr-games-online/

l, Iike him even more now!

Login to get fewer ads

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 21:01 - Jan 1 with 1020 viewsdavman

The gaffer on today's game and the recent run on 18:27 - Jan 1 by PinnerPaul

I make you right on the bias Paul, sometimes it is too far OTT and irritates me. However, as Brian says, the enthusiasm carries him through...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024