Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pics from today 22:43 - Jan 1 with 1627 viewsNorthernr

Sadly, almost entirely of Joe Lumley having bits of his face kicked off.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/gallery/match:696/aston
Pics from today on 23:48 - Jan 1 with 1456 viewsNortholt_Rs

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Pics from today on 00:40 - Jan 2 with 1378 viewshopphoops

Some amazing action shots there. Looks like it wasn't just us doing the shirt pulling.

Luke 19:77 "And the Lord did unleash a thunderbolt from 25 leagues out and it rent asunder the temple in the top right hand corner."

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Pics from today on 03:34 - Jan 2 with 1300 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe the FA should look at those pictures and ban Abraham for at least 3 games for violent conduct?His foot was nowhere near the ball and it looked like a cowards attempt to seriously injure another player.And he even had the cheek to go down injured himself.
Sorry Kodja was the culprit.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 20:10]
Pics from today on 07:57 - Jan 2 with 1123 viewsJigsore

Pics from today on 03:34 - Jan 2 by stowmarketrange

Maybe the FA should look at those pictures and ban Abraham for at least 3 games for violent conduct?His foot was nowhere near the ball and it looked like a cowards attempt to seriously injure another player.And he even had the cheek to go down injured himself.
Sorry Kodja was the culprit.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 20:10]

think it was Kodjia who did it. he looked isolated and frustrated all game about been stuck out wide and wasn't getting anything and took it on Lumley when he clearly already had the ball. unfortunately I don't think the c*nt can get anything because the referee 'saw' the incident and gave a yellow card for it.

Trawling through the saltmine that is the Villa forums there were even a couple of them who agreed it was on purpose and lucky not to be getting a ban.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Pics from today on 08:46 - Jan 2 with 1043 viewsstowmarketrange

Pics from today on 07:57 - Jan 2 by Jigsore

think it was Kodjia who did it. he looked isolated and frustrated all game about been stuck out wide and wasn't getting anything and took it on Lumley when he clearly already had the ball. unfortunately I don't think the c*nt can get anything because the referee 'saw' the incident and gave a yellow card for it.

Trawling through the saltmine that is the Villa forums there were even a couple of them who agreed it was on purpose and lucky not to be getting a ban.

In exceptional circumstances the FA can increase a ban,even if the ref saw the incident.Yesterday merited a review by the people in blazers.
He had just been injured in a headed clearance and was still angry about it.But he could’ve seriously injured a fellow professional by deliberately sticking the boot into Lumley’s face.I hope he gets banned,but without the mass coverage of the premier league,I doubt anything will happen to him.
Pics from today on 09:38 - Jan 2 with 915 viewssmegma

Pics from today on 08:46 - Jan 2 by stowmarketrange

In exceptional circumstances the FA can increase a ban,even if the ref saw the incident.Yesterday merited a review by the people in blazers.
He had just been injured in a headed clearance and was still angry about it.But he could’ve seriously injured a fellow professional by deliberately sticking the boot into Lumley’s face.I hope he gets banned,but without the mass coverage of the premier league,I doubt anything will happen to him.

Strange it wasn't mentioned on the Quest highlights last night yet they showed Jack Robinsons yellow card and said it should have been a red card. It was an innocuous challenge in comparison to the Lumley incident.
Pics from today on 09:40 - Jan 2 with 904 viewssmegma

Pics from today on 23:48 - Jan 1 by Northolt_Rs

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

I love the one of Freemans goal from behind the net.
Pics from today on 10:09 - Jan 2 with 838 viewsStanisgod

Why is that Scum tw@t Abraham getting involved, they can't help themselves can they. Turned into a really odious club, love to see them crash and burn.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Pics from today on 10:41 - Jan 2 with 763 viewsterryb

Pics from today on 10:09 - Jan 2 by Stanisgod

Why is that Scum tw@t Abraham getting involved, they can't help themselves can they. Turned into a really odious club, love to see them crash and burn.

They've always been an odious club rather than turning into one!

At least, they have been since May 1968. They never liked that there were more Rangers fans present than Villa fans for our promotion day.

For a few years they hated us more than they did Brum. Mind you, we detested them more than we did any other club as well!
Pics from today on 10:46 - Jan 2 with 751 viewsbosh67

Naughty challenge on Joe. I remember Paul Furlong doing that a couple of times and getting away with it when he was with us. Lucky it wasn't a lot worse and his eye.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024