Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report 19:01 - Jan 2 with 1874 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49355
QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report on 22:40 - Jan 2 with 1328 viewsFDC

Excellent, cheers Clive, enjoyed that a lot.

Is that true about the justice league at Brentford?!
QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report on 23:21 - Jan 2 with 1257 viewsplasmahoop

Great report. Did wells have a knock, or was it a tactical decision to try and have a hold up player in Smith? Possibly OK in theory, if we are too tired to run the ball from back to front, but he mainly flicked it on for nobody. Certainly altered our play for the worse but some people, me included, have complained about lack of substitutions, so I don't know. Not really smiths fault, but his style doesn't suit the team now really
QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report on 23:33 - Jan 2 with 1232 viewshopphoops

QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report on 23:21 - Jan 2 by plasmahoop

Great report. Did wells have a knock, or was it a tactical decision to try and have a hold up player in Smith? Possibly OK in theory, if we are too tired to run the ball from back to front, but he mainly flicked it on for nobody. Certainly altered our play for the worse but some people, me included, have complained about lack of substitutions, so I don't know. Not really smiths fault, but his style doesn't suit the team now really

Smith looked painfully slow when he came on.

On reflection I'm happy for Freeman to continue pushing for the elusive 9; but I can't imagine a much better performance.

Thanks as always Clive!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR make their point amidst Villa Park controversy - Report on 00:22 - Jan 3 with 1175 viewsrsonist

Ooh go on, give us a clue which player said we were hard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024