Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... 20:21 - Jan 4 with 8416 viewssmegma

If the football authorities get their way.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46765090

This post has been edited by an administrator
We have another huge fine coming...... on 20:23 - Jan 4 with 5422 viewsWrightUp5hit___

'kinell almost had a heart attack.

From the thread title, I thought you meant us!
We have another huge fine coming...... on 20:24 - Jan 4 with 5409 viewsOldPedro

So Bham have lost £37.5 mil in the 12 months to June 2018, bearing in mind they are only allowed to lose £39 mil over 3 years yet the league still allowed them to sign another 5 loan players and are allowing them to sign another 1 during January!!!

Seems unfair that they should be allowed to sign any players

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

We have another huge fine coming...... on 20:27 - Jan 4 with 5392 viewskensalriser

Eh?

No mention of any fine whatsoever in that article.

When did you become a Brum fan?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We have another huge fine coming...... on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 5299 viewsdavman

This is the real test case. If the EFL fails to impose a points penalty, anything will go as no-one will give a toss about FFP in any incarnation.

Anyone else think it will be sweet FA?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We have another huge fine coming...... on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 5276 viewsloftboy

They’ll probably get a 21 point deduction and. As a result Reading stay up by the point they got against us.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:02 - Jan 4 with 5223 viewsNorthernr

The other clubs are expecting them to have 12 points deducted at a hearing in Feb.
They lost £746,000 a week during the Redknapp season. Still, fcking hilarious in the jungle apparently.
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 5217 viewsNorthernr

Smegma, I'm sorry, I don't usually do this but I've changed the thread title. Gave me a fcking heart attack.
We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:27 - Jan 4 with 5085 viewsDixie_CT

We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:02 - Jan 4 by Northernr

The other clubs are expecting them to have 12 points deducted at a hearing in Feb.
They lost £746,000 a week during the Redknapp season. Still, fcking hilarious in the jungle apparently.

Sorry being really lazy, would any points deduction be applied this season or next?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 21:29]
Login to get fewer ads

We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 5066 viewsOldPedro

Redknapp strikes again - wonder how much of the agents fees ended up in his dogs Swiss bank account....

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 5066 viewsNorthernr

This.
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 21:34 - Jan 4 with 5043 viewsDixie_CT

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 21:31 - Jan 4 by Northernr

This.

Cheers. They may get away with one then as Ipswich and Bolton might be too rancid for it to make a difference. Birmingham have surprised me with how well they have done this season.
We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:59 - Jan 4 with 4928 viewscaliforniahoop

Couldn’t have put in any better, 🤬🤬🤬🤬 chancer
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 22:21 - Jan 4 with 4821 viewsCiderwithRsie

I presume it relates to the possibility of a 21 point deduction, but there's an almost QPR-like pessimism in the bit where they refer to Brum (currently 8th and four points off the play-offs) as "17 points clear of the relegation zone".
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 22:34 - Jan 4 with 4751 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Consider this.

If QPR can sustain this relatively stable period while half the league are getting bummed in the gob by FFP, we have a semi decent chance of a rogue promotion.
We have another huge fine coming...... on 22:35 - Jan 4 with 4754 viewsVancouverHoop

We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:27 - Jan 4 by Dixie_CT

Sorry being really lazy, would any points deduction be applied this season or next?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 21:29]

It would have to apply to the season of the judgement otherwise there's the possibility they'd get promoted and the points deduction wouldn't be applied by the Premier League.
Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 23:53 - Jan 4 with 4584 viewssmegma

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 21:03 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Smegma, I'm sorry, I don't usually do this but I've changed the thread title. Gave me a fcking heart attack.

No worries
We have another huge fine coming...... on 23:56 - Jan 4 with 4576 viewssmegma

We have another huge fine coming...... on 21:31 - Jan 4 by OldPedro

Redknapp strikes again - wonder how much of the agents fees ended up in his dogs Swiss bank account....

Pompey, us and now Brum.

But he's never been relegated
We have another huge fine coming...... on 00:00 - Jan 5 with 4560 viewsPunteR

We have another huge fine coming...... on 23:56 - Jan 4 by smegma

Pompey, us and now Brum.

Didnt he relegate Southampton?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We have another huge fine coming...... on 01:09 - Jan 5 with 4458 viewsdistortR

We have another huge fine coming...... on 23:56 - Jan 4 by smegma

Pompey, us and now Brum.

errr, 2013?
We have another huge fine coming...... on 01:30 - Jan 5 with 4428 viewsisawqpratwcity

We have another huge fine coming...... on 01:09 - Jan 5 by distortR

errr, 2013?

Smegma is clearly thinking of some other gob-shite QPR manager.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 01:44 - Jan 5 with 4410 viewsBoston

Hmm, actually have few problems with most clubs and their respective followers, but I’ve never been able to shake off a particularly nasty terrace experience at St.Andrews when my little mob of 16/17 yr olds were encouraged to never revisit the West Midlands. So Birmingham City....DIE.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We have another huge fine coming...... on 08:59 - Jan 5 with 4159 viewsBlue_Castello

Exactly the King of the Bloody Jungle makes me fecking seethe, at least twice over Xmas we met people who said how much they liked the shyster, found it hard not to go into complete rant mode.

The BBC article explains that the new owners took over in October 2016 when the Blues were sixth in the Championship under then manager Gary Rowett who was sacked two months later, with the club outside the play off zone on goal difference.

What they fail to mention is the fiasco that followed Rowetts sacking, the name of the man who spent all the money signing players on wages that the club couldn't afford, how does Redcrap get away with it, time and again, answers on a postcard.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 9:04]
We have another huge fine coming...... on 10:18 - Jan 5 with 3993 viewskingsburyR

We have another huge fine coming...... on 08:59 - Jan 5 by Blue_Castello

Exactly the King of the Bloody Jungle makes me fecking seethe, at least twice over Xmas we met people who said how much they liked the shyster, found it hard not to go into complete rant mode.

The BBC article explains that the new owners took over in October 2016 when the Blues were sixth in the Championship under then manager Gary Rowett who was sacked two months later, with the club outside the play off zone on goal difference.

What they fail to mention is the fiasco that followed Rowetts sacking, the name of the man who spent all the money signing players on wages that the club couldn't afford, how does Redcrap get away with it, time and again, answers on a postcard.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 9:04]

Teflon.

Sh!t doesnt stick to some people. We just happened to hire two of them!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 10:33 - Jan 5 with 3951 viewsPommyhoop

Has any co pundit called him out on radio or telly yet?
The shythawk I mean,,,

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Birmingham have a huge fine coming...... on 10:37 - Jan 5 with 3941 viewsenfieldargh

They were also allowed to sign the Union Berlin full back Kristian Pedersen for 2.5 milion this summer.

I dont think they sold anyone so even if under an embargo how is that permitted.

Not sure if they have any big assets
Lukaweitz
Maghoma
Chay Evans
Jota & Dean?

Might get 5-7 for that lot in a fire sale

Roll on Wednesday, Villa, Boro, Forest, and Derby(?) if none of the last 4 go up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024