Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze blah blah blah 16:57 - Jan 8 with 4473 viewsbosh67

More press talk of him possibly going to Palace because Solanko (Warnock pronunciation) didn't go to Cardiff or Palace.

I think we should loan Eze to Liverpool. Not because it's a good idea but simply because it would p*ss off Palace and Cardiff.

I assume Eze is going nowhere... at least until the end of the season.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 16:58]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze blah blah blah on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 3099 viewsloftboy

Hypothetically what would you think the club would do if a cheque upwards of 7million was put on the table. I reckon he would be sold the same day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze blah blah blah on 17:04 - Jan 8 with 3085 viewsstowmarketrange

Eze blah blah blah on 17:02 - Jan 8 by loftboy

Hypothetically what would you think the club would do if a cheque upwards of 7million was put on the table. I reckon he would be sold the same day.

Won’t we have to wait 3 days for it to clear?
Eze blah blah blah on 17:14 - Jan 8 with 3047 viewsEsox_Lucius

Depends if it was a drip, drip deal or the full amount up front.

The grass is always greener.

Eze blah blah blah on 17:16 - Jan 8 with 3031 viewsJeff

I was vaguely under the impression that Hoffenheim offered around that on the back of the pre-season friendly, but at that point our selling price was in excess of 10 figures.

i'd suggest that we'd be looking for £12-£15m to sell in Jan, with the market as it currently is...

Can we not knock it?

Eze blah blah blah on 17:21 - Jan 8 with 3001 viewsNov77

4 goals in 26 games, I can’t see anyone coming in for him.
I’d be a lot more worried about losing Freeman.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Eze blah blah blah on 17:22 - Jan 8 with 2990 viewsNW5Hoop

Eze blah blah blah on 17:16 - Jan 8 by Jeff

I was vaguely under the impression that Hoffenheim offered around that on the back of the pre-season friendly, but at that point our selling price was in excess of 10 figures.

i'd suggest that we'd be looking for £12-£15m to sell in Jan, with the market as it currently is...

Ten figures? We were looking for at least £1,000,000,000 for him? I know he's good, but I'm not convinced he's a billion-pound player yet.
Eze blah blah blah on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 2958 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze blah blah blah on 17:22 - Jan 8 by NW5Hoop

Ten figures? We were looking for at least £1,000,000,000 for him? I know he's good, but I'm not convinced he's a billion-pound player yet.

You're sharp!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze blah blah blah on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 2956 viewsstowmarketrange

Eze blah blah blah on 17:22 - Jan 8 by NW5Hoop

Maybe he was including the pence too.99p is a lot less than a whole £.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze blah blah blah on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 2904 viewsGloucs_R

Anything less than £10m would be a micky take. However, we do need the cash,

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze blah blah blah on 17:40 - Jan 8 with 2878 viewsNorthernr

Hoffenheim inquired about him in the summer, basically on the touchline at the final whistle of the friendly, and were told we were looking for £8m at that point.
Eze blah blah blah on 18:11 - Jan 8 with 2737 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze blah blah blah on 17:40 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Hoffenheim inquired about him in the summer, basically on the touchline at the final whistle of the friendly, and were told we were looking for £8m at that point.

He has probably increased in value since then I am guessing Clive?
When you put in the 'press hype' factor and it being January as well.

My guess would be that unless it is a spectacularly good offer that we would hold on till the summer if there is the slight chance of play offs which given current form (and some of the clubs currently occupying those slots) we shouldn't discount.
Eze blah blah blah on 18:17 - Jan 8 with 2698 viewsrichranger

Hope he stays - but isn't it refreshing that's there's speculation about other clubs wanting to buy our players for huge amounts of money - rather than us giving huge money to players to get rid of them.
Eze blah blah blah on 18:37 - Jan 8 with 2619 viewssmegma

Eze blah blah blah on 17:37 - Jan 8 by Gloucs_R

Anything less than £10m would be a micky take. However, we do need the cash,

REally ??
Eze blah blah blah on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 2595 viewsRangersw12

James Maddison scored 14 goals and 8 assists last season and went for 20 million but is couple years older

On that basis I reckon Eze will be worth what 8 - 10 million in the current market
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 18:43]
Eze blah blah blah on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 2577 viewsWestbourneR

£7 million is what we quoted German clubs like Hoffenheim in the summer. None of them went for it.

I'd say he might well be worth £10 million by now.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Eze blah blah blah on 18:53 - Jan 8 with 2548 views08olesen

Seeing as Tottenham bid 25 mill for Jack Grealish, i would say Eze has to be worth at least 12. Agreed with comments re Freeman, i think he would be a far greater loss to the team at the moment. I think BOS and Chair are ready to step into the fold though if need be.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Eze blah blah blah on 19:08 - Jan 8 with 2491 viewsLblock

He won't slot straight into any top level club.... YET.

Unfortunately I can foresee a sale and lease back option being floated and accepted by the club...... unfortunate as I'd love to keep hold of the young lad for at least another 2 seasons.
For me he was pure silk when he got his chance last season. He seemed to have more time and space which may well have been due to it being towards the end of the season and the opposition not knowing anything about him. This season another part of his education where he's needing to learn to move himself out of man marking and double up situations and he's getting there.

What's he worth? To me, he's worth the admission fee in 50% of the games he plays in and I'd also say he's worth (or will be worth) about 18 points minimum this season. In terms of a transfer.... this month I'd be GUTTED to take any less than £14Mill and a loan back. In the summer I reckon £18Mill and if he stayed for another season and developed then the Maddison fee is an obvious comparison and so we're talking £24Mill.

Eze... keep your toes on terra firma and stick around for an education, who knows, you may even hit the top table with us in the next 18 months!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze blah blah blah on 20:14 - Jan 8 with 2277 viewsaston_hoop

He's a superb talent but he is a long way off Premier League standard yet. He'd be better off looking at people like Maddison and Dele Alli who spent their time getting as much game time as possible until they were the absolute best player in their respective divisions before trying to step up.

Plus I am selfish, I love watching him play and don't want him going anywhere soon!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze blah blah blah on 20:27 - Jan 8 with 2231 viewseghamranger

Also Palace need an out and out striker.. not a No 10 type player.

They can’t score so want someone who can now..
Eze blah blah blah on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 2122 viewsTacticalR

Surely too lazy to go all the way to South London?

Air hostess clique

Eze blah blah blah on 22:02 - Jan 8 with 1991 viewsqprd

Eze blah blah blah on 20:27 - Jan 8 by eghamranger

Also Palace need an out and out striker.. not a No 10 type player.

They can’t score so want someone who can now..

Yes, this report sounds like nonsense

It’s not even just that palace doesn’t need a 10 (though you are right). They don’t even play with a 10!
Eze blah blah blah on 22:21 - Jan 8 with 1934 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eze blah blah blah on 17:40 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Great to know that multi-million pound transfers are done by offering a bag-full of tenners at the end of a friendly.

Disappointed that no-one thought to paint Connor Washington black and stick a mop-head on him really.

WARNING: Post refers to blacking up and is probably racist or a trigger or something.
Eze blah blah blah on 22:54 - Jan 8 with 1878 viewsLazyFan

Palarse wanted Solanko on loan which is then why the Liverpool were able to command a fee to Bmouth. So, they don't want to buy, thus this story is Trump news.

Just like the Freeman story with Nukes, as they supposedly want him for a number 10. Which we know he does not play. Another Trump news.

Unless we go back to the old days of loaning our players to prem clubs. If I recall correctly we did that with 3 players when we went down the first time. £7m for Eze for half a season loan seems fair if it keeps Palarse up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze blah blah blah on 00:07 - Jan 9 with 1751 viewsqprd

Eze blah blah blah on 22:21 - Jan 8 by CiderwithRsie

Great to know that multi-million pound transfers are done by offering a bag-full of tenners at the end of a friendly.

Disappointed that no-one thought to paint Connor Washington black and stick a mop-head on him really.

WARNING: Post refers to blacking up and is probably racist or a trigger or something.

1.5/10
Eze blah blah blah on 07:00 - Jan 9 with 1566 viewsDWQPR

Eze blah blah blah on 00:07 - Jan 9 by qprd

1.5/10

Having watched Hudson-Odoi last night for the filth and that Bayern Munich are ready to pay £35million for him I would rather have Eze in the QPR side. Eze is a special and rare talent and will only get better. Rangers need to squeeze every last penny out of any bid

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024