Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? 12:49 - Jan 10 with 6718 viewsSonofNorfolt

Well?
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 4726 viewsNorthernr

Thought it was by now TBH, not sure on the hold up. Clubs are waiting to confirm that the West Brom game will now by the Tuesday, 29th, but can't until the FA Cup is confirmed for the Saturday.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 12:58 - Jan 10 with 4710 viewsHayesender

Pain in the arse this. I can't make any arrangements work wise till I know. The longer it goes, the less chance my boss will play ball.

FA couldn't give a toss about us peasants

Poll: Shamima Beghum

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:01 - Jan 10 with 4695 viewsSonofNorfolt

Tell me about it.
Saturday or Sunday possibly two coaches, Friday or Monday possibly none.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:50 - Jan 10 with 4525 viewsDannyPaddox

I can't see the game moved to Monday or Friday. Obviously the 2 big ones, Arse v ManU and Barnet v Brentford pencilled in for that. Apparently Pompey have a league game Tuesday so I can't see the game on Sunday neither. Which leaves Saturday. And my hunch is 12.30

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 4482 viewsthemodfather

yep all waiting, train prices up already.....i assumed one club sec calls another and agrees a date/time and agree with police? 2 calls, sorted.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:04 - Jan 10 with 4462 viewsdaveB

don't forget they have the overseas tv deal which is why so many games started at 12.30 and 5.30 last Saturday despite not being on tv over here and why we played on Sunday
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:05 - Jan 10 with 4455 viewsmakaveli1882

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 12:56 - Jan 10 by Northernr

Thought it was by now TBH, not sure on the hold up. Clubs are waiting to confirm that the West Brom game will now by the Tuesday, 29th, but can't until the FA Cup is confirmed for the Saturday.

Aww man don't say that I thought I got luck being in Barbados on 25th and that it would be rearranged for a later date grrrrr
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:19 - Jan 10 with 4399 viewsMick_S

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:50 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

I can't see the game moved to Monday or Friday. Obviously the 2 big ones, Arse v ManU and Barnet v Brentford pencilled in for that. Apparently Pompey have a league game Tuesday so I can't see the game on Sunday neither. Which leaves Saturday. And my hunch is 12.30

A Barnet spokesperson said that Brentford are probably the best team they have ever played. Ever.

#Justice for Brentford.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:25 - Jan 10 with 4381 viewsDannyPaddox

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:04 - Jan 10 by daveB

don't forget they have the overseas tv deal which is why so many games started at 12.30 and 5.30 last Saturday despite not being on tv over here and why we played on Sunday

On a tangent - probably deserves its own thread but I can't bring myself to do it - rumours are Champions League will be moving to weeknds with the weekend's domestic fixtures (I presume just the top tiers) moving to midweek. Asian and American markets being the main drivers.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 4337 viewsstowmarketrange

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:04 - Jan 10 by daveB

With all 4 teams in our part of W London,middx and SW London all drawn at home in the 3rd round,2 were bound to be changed to the Sunday.We normally are paired with Fulham for home games so that was probably the reason why we played on Sunday rather than Saturday.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:41 - Jan 10 with 4319 viewsDannyPaddox

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:19 - Jan 10 by Mick_S

A Barnet spokesperson said that Brentford are probably the best team they have ever played. Ever.

#Justice for Brentford.

Apparently Barnet said to Brentford: "My wife is a big fan of yours"
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:50 - Jan 10 with 4289 viewsDejR_vu

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:05 - Jan 10 by makaveli1882

Aww man don't say that I thought I got luck being in Barbados on 25th and that it would be rearranged for a later date grrrrr

Not sure you're going to get too much sympathy on this one

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:56 - Jan 10 with 4249 viewsdaveB

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 14:36 - Jan 10 by stowmarketrange

With all 4 teams in our part of W London,middx and SW London all drawn at home in the 3rd round,2 were bound to be changed to the Sunday.We normally are paired with Fulham for home games so that was probably the reason why we played on Sunday rather than Saturday.

It was moved as the Leeds game was live on tv abroad on the Sunday, I don't think policing came into it. Several other games were moved as well for the same reason
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:03 - Jan 10 with 4091 viewsstowmarketrange

I very much doubt whether the old bill would have allowed all 4 of us to play at home on the same day though.Whether it was us and Fulham that switched or chelshite and Brentford only mattered because of the tv schedules.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:23 - Jan 10 with 4022 viewsCroydonCaptJack

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:03 - Jan 10 by stowmarketrange

I very much doubt whether the old bill would have allowed all 4 of us to play at home on the same day though.Whether it was us and Fulham that switched or chelshite and Brentford only mattered because of the tv schedules.

I agree.
However it was portrayed I am sure this was behind their thinking especially with Leeds and Brum in town as part of that.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:49 - Jan 10 with 3929 viewsJJB

Tomorrow will be the day its announced.(Friday) Tickets on sale Monday I reckon.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 16:52]

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:54 - Jan 10 with 3911 viewsJJB

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:50 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

Give it as rest eh Quasimodo and more importantly you gonna get a beer in this weekend?

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:15 - Jan 10 with 3721 viewsDannyPaddox

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:54 - Jan 10 by JJB

Give it as rest eh Quasimodo and more importantly you gonna get a beer in this weekend?

Coming on here scrounging references numbers telling people to give it a rest.

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:28 - Jan 10 with 3689 viewsqprxtc

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:54 - Jan 10 by JJB

Yeah Daniel. It’s your shout. I’ve been waiting three weeks. Getting thirsty now......
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:39 - Jan 10 with 3662 viewsDannyPaddox

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:28 - Jan 10 by qprxtc

Yeah Daniel. It’s your shout. I’ve been waiting three weeks. Getting thirsty now......

Oh dear I can see this thread getting longer.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:44 - Jan 10 with 3647 viewsqprxtc

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:39 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

Oh dear I can see this thread getting longer.

Well, I’m in the Pav now. So get a bloody wriggle on!
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:08 - Jan 10 with 3591 viewsNorthernr

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:44 - Jan 10 by qprxtc

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:09 - Jan 10 with 3585 viewsDannyPaddox

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 18:44 - Jan 10 by qprxtc

I'd be tempted if it wasn't for this devil cough. This is my tipple at the moment.

Reading the ingredients: I know what Liquorice is. Ipecacuanha plays for Leicester. But I have no idea what a squill is or how they get the liquid out of it.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:20 - Jan 10 with 3546 viewsqprxtc

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:09 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

I'd be tempted if it wasn't for this devil cough. This is my tipple at the moment.

Reading the ingredients: I know what Liquorice is. Ipecacuanha plays for Leicester. But I have no idea what a squill is or how they get the liquid out of it.

We could cough in unison. I haven’t stopped since last Friday.

Still made it to the Pav though. Coffin a lung up in here right now.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 3544 viewsqprxtc

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:08 - Jan 10 by Northernr

One of my mire lucid moments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024