Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Tickets 10:04 - Jan 11 with 16184 viewsdaveB

On sale Tuesday, 1,300 on sale. Aunt Nelly will be disappointed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/portsmouth-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirmed
Pompey Tickets on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 2527 viewsBuckR

Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Northernr

The allocation thing is a red herring. They'll take the full allocation if they need it. Don't know why they haven't just taken it off the bat, probably the reason Jeff gave above.

The loyalty points thing is right.

There's been 600-800 of us trawling round the country for 18 months to shitty away games in empty away ends. Who's going to Sheff Utd tomorrow? No fcker. Who's going to Wigan in Feb? No fcker. Haven't even been selling out the reasonably easy and cheap ones like Norwich and Ipswich.

I'm away in the States for Pompey which I'm gutted about so it doesn't affect me but if the people that actually have still been going away get first dibs then that's absolutely right and if that means that people who haven't have to wait a bit longer, or can't buy at the same time as their mates, well that's a bit tough I'm afraid.

I've been scrabbling around for people to go to away games with all season. Two of us going up tomorrow, two of us to Wigan. Suddenly we get a half decent cup draw my phone hasn't stopped all week, people I haven't heard from in yonks.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Exactly this. Just like the premier league seasons I'd get asked for tickets by people Id not heard from in ages. Never got asked for a ticket for Rotherham the season after mind you. Funny that
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:36]
Pompey Tickets on 14:36 - Jan 11 with 2523 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 14:32 - Jan 11 by Rangersw12

Nobody is saying there shouldn't be loyalty points but don't pretend the loyalty points are based on away game attendance, loads of people won't have been to away games but will have enough points due to season ticket renewals

As for Sheff United no not bothering but probably going Boro do we get a Blue Peter badge for that ?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:36]

Well I don't see what the problem is then. The club have explicitly said if we need 2,880 tickets we'll have them.
Pompey Tickets on 14:38 - Jan 11 with 2499 viewsmakaveli1882

Pompey Tickets on 13:31 - Jan 11 by DavieQPR

I have enough points but my son doesn't so will have to wait until Friday.

If I was you I would book your ticket on the first day you can then if there is any left book for your son.

Not many people sit in their own seats and hopefully you can sit/stand together if not squeeze in, rather than lose out on both tickets.
Pompey Tickets on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 2493 viewstoboboly

Pompey Tickets on 14:31 - Jan 11 by WokingR

I think they're just trying to keep out the riffraff .
I haven't been away for a few years and haven't done any cup games this year either but seem to have 1055.

Damn, I must have been included in the riff raff

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Pompey Tickets on 14:45 - Jan 11 with 2466 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 14:34 - Jan 11 by karl

Agree with what you say Clive but this is where the club have to look at their approach to cup football, one good win and a decent draw generates big excitement and demand for relatively limited tickets.
Get another win and suddenly theres a feelgood factor that will swell the home gates as well, the recent (!?) 2nd string teams has always failed and if we'd lost on Sundayit would actually have created the usual negativity towards the situation and would possibly dampen the spirits on what is actually a pretty remarkable season which deserves the crowds to increase.
I'd arranged this weekend so was able to come down for WBA game and was thinking i'd got lucky with the cup, can't beat a cup game!

Totally agree.
Pompey Tickets on 14:46 - Jan 11 with 2461 viewsDavieQPR

Return ticket on Trainline £18. Limited availability if you want to take a chance.
Pompey Tickets on 14:47 - Jan 11 with 2457 viewssouthbrookstreet

Pompey Tickets on 14:31 - Jan 11 by southbrookstreet

point taken... i should have been more polite in my wording, i feel that the box office have got it wrong with the allocation figures should have gone straight for the 2800 that would make it easier for all and then less angry Rs supporters...

apogees sending a 2nd post... I thought it failed
Pompey Tickets on 14:48 - Jan 11 with 2453 viewsBoston

Pompey Tickets on 10:22 - Jan 11 by Esox_Lucius

I will be able to buy concession tickets if anyone needs them, we can meet up before PNE game if interested. send me a msg.

I think tickets for a massage is a great offer. You’re an interesting bloke Esox.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Pompey Tickets on 14:57 - Jan 11 with 2414 viewsJJB

Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Northernr

The allocation thing is a red herring. They'll take the full allocation if they need it. Don't know why they haven't just taken it off the bat, probably the reason Jeff gave above.

The loyalty points thing is right.

There's been 600-800 of us trawling round the country for 18 months to shitty away games in empty away ends. Who's going to Sheff Utd tomorrow? No fcker. Who's going to Wigan in Feb? No fcker. Haven't even been selling out the reasonably easy and cheap ones like Norwich and Ipswich.

I'm away in the States for Pompey which I'm gutted about so it doesn't affect me but if the people that actually have still been going away get first dibs then that's absolutely right and if that means that people who haven't have to wait a bit longer, or can't buy at the same time as their mates, well that's a bit tough I'm afraid.

I've been scrabbling around for people to go to away games with all season. Two of us going up tomorrow, two of us to Wigan. Suddenly we get a half decent cup draw my phone hasn't stopped all week, people I haven't heard from in yonks.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Can I have your ST Refs then please!?!?!?

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Pompey Tickets on 17:52 - Jan 11 with 2157 viewsWilloW4

Pompey Tickets on 14:57 - Jan 11 by JJB

Can I have your ST Refs then please!?!?!?

I've put out feelers amongst mates etc for a couple of Portsmouth tickets, but totally understand that loyal travelling R's fans should get first pickings. Fans who go to more games in a season at home deserve to be put as priority..can't see any other way to do it...those who get 'lucky' with the 'extra' allocation, then good luck to them.. Whatever happens, pretty sure we'll all be Rangers in the full away end.... Loud n proud Hoops.. Nice.
Pompey Tickets on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 2111 viewsellersliehoop

Pompey Tickets on 10:25 - Jan 11 by Mistication92

Btw there can't be that many with 1200 points?!

Where do you go to find out how many points you have?

I called the box office numerous times but couldnt get through
Pompey Tickets on 18:29 - Jan 11 with 2099 viewsE17hoop

Pompey Tickets on 18:23 - Jan 11 by ellersliehoop

Where do you go to find out how many points you have?

I called the box office numerous times but couldnt get through

Click on your name at the top of the page and your total comes up.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Pompey Tickets on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 2096 viewsellersliehoop

Pompey Tickets on 18:29 - Jan 11 by E17hoop

Click on your name at the top of the page and your total comes up.

got it

It says I have zero points! I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember

I should have some shouldnt I?!??
Pompey Tickets on 18:35 - Jan 11 with 2087 viewsFredManRave

Pompey Tickets on 13:36 - Jan 11 by TheChef

- Cup game
- 'Huge' away following

What could possibly go wrong?

Selhurst Park, 15th of February 1997...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pompey Tickets on 18:52 - Jan 11 with 2041 viewsEalingHoop81

I don’t see any issue with how the club are selling the tickets. The loyalty point scheme is there for this exact reason and ultimately there are only going to be 3,000 tickets so some will be left disappointed however they sold them.

As I don’t have a season ticket currently (2 small kids and missed the renewal deadline a couple of years back) I can’t buy until Friday so probably won’t be high enough up the list.

Problem it really gives me is that my father in law and brother in law are Pompey fanatics. So i’ll probably end up in the Fratton End. I’ve sat in the away end before (Bristol City & Arsenal) and it’s bloody depressing if you lose and nowhere near as good if you win.....
Pompey Tickets on 19:16 - Jan 11 with 2001 viewsflynnbo

Pompey Tickets on 18:30 - Jan 11 by ellersliehoop

got it

It says I have zero points! I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember

Same here!
Pompey Tickets on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 1992 viewsellersliehoop

Pompey Tickets on 19:16 - Jan 11 by flynnbo

Same here!

that cant be right can it?
Pompey Tickets on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 1938 viewskarl

Pompey Tickets on 19:22 - Jan 11 by ellersliehoop

that cant be right can it?

I'd check JJB's account, he's been on the hunt!
Pompey Tickets on 20:15 - Jan 11 with 1916 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 18:30 - Jan 11 by ellersliehoop

got it

Yeh that can’t be right. Season ticket renewal gets you loads.
Pompey Tickets on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 1915 viewsGloryHunter

I've got 1095 loyalty points. How many will I get if I renew for next season now?
Pompey Tickets on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 1910 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 20:16 - Jan 11 by GloryHunter

I've got 1095 loyalty points. How many will I get if I renew for next season now?

Enough I would think but don't quote me.
Pompey Tickets on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1903 viewsWatford_Ranger

I totally get that some people would want to do this match who wouldn’t for a similar league game but will demand be that much more than 2800? I’m not sure forums like this are a great indicator of numbers.
Pompey Tickets on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 1897 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 20:19 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

I totally get that some people would want to do this match who wouldn’t for a similar league game but will demand be that much more than 2800? I’m not sure forums like this are a great indicator of numbers.

We'll sell out, but if you want a ticket you'll get one I reckon.
Pompey Tickets on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 1859 viewsGloryHunter

Blimey, I just got a bit carried away and bought a cheap advance ticket to Fratton. Arrives 1426. Is that enough time to walk to the ground?
Pompey Tickets on 21:01 - Jan 11 with 1802 viewsGloryHunter

Pompey Tickets on 20:37 - Jan 11 by GloryHunter

Blimey, I just got a bit carried away and bought a cheap advance ticket to Fratton. Arrives 1426. Is that enough time to walk to the ground?

Er . . . yes it is. 10 mins.

Bad news is, first cheap ticket back not till 1824. Still, worth a punt at £15.20.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 21:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024