Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Tickets 10:04 - Jan 11 with 16296 viewsdaveB

On sale Tuesday, 1,300 on sale. Aunt Nelly will be disappointed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/portsmouth-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirmed
Pompey Tickets on 10:05 - Jan 11 with 8197 viewsNorthernr

'initial allocation'

They've got to give us that end if we want it.
Pompey Tickets on 10:10 - Jan 11 with 8151 viewsdaveB

Pompey Tickets on 10:05 - Jan 11 by Northernr

'initial allocation'

They've got to give us that end if we want it.

I bet the club are being cautious as they don't think we'll sell out, personally think we'll comfortably sell out, not seen such excitement for an away game in years
Pompey Tickets on 10:13 - Jan 11 with 8128 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I think they might get a bit of a shock if they don't think this will sell.
Pompey Tickets on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 8082 viewsMistication92

That's bulls**t, 1300 will be snapped up in no time.
Pompey Tickets on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 8078 viewsmakaveli1882

Holy fark, what two idiots from Rangers and Pompey got on the phone and come up with this number? initial or not.
Pompey Tickets on 10:22 - Jan 11 with 8060 viewsEsox_Lucius

I will be able to buy concession tickets if anyone needs them, we can meet up before PNE game if interested. send me a msg.

The grass is always greener.

Pompey Tickets on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 8045 viewsMistication92

Btw there can't be that many with 1200 points?!
Pompey Tickets on 10:27 - Jan 11 with 8027 viewsmakaveli1882

Pompey Tickets on 10:22 - Jan 11 by Esox_Lucius

I will be able to buy concession tickets if anyone needs them, we can meet up before PNE game if interested. send me a msg.

Think you can change concession to adult tickets when you go to pick the ticket.
Login to get fewer ads

Pompey Tickets on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 8025 viewsdaveB

Pompey Tickets on 10:25 - Jan 11 by Mistication92

I've got more than that and only been to 2 away games this season so plenty will have a lot more
Pompey Tickets on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 8018 viewsLowerloftLad

will still try booking the day off but 1300 tickets will go in no time

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Pompey Tickets on 10:32 - Jan 11 with 8001 viewstoboboly

I can't make the game so not too fussed but loyalty points for the last few seasons have been astronomical.

I have a ST renewal, have done 3 cup games, admittedly haven't made any away games this season and I just scrape over the 600 point mark. Would be intrigued to know how you get 1200 points when games are normally less than 10 each.

edit: DaveB just seen your post, how on earth do you have that many?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 10:33]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Pompey Tickets on 10:33 - Jan 11 with 7988 viewsdaveB

Pompey Tickets on 10:32 - Jan 11 by toboboly

I can't make the game so not too fussed but loyalty points for the last few seasons have been astronomical.

I have a ST renewal, have done 3 cup games, admittedly haven't made any away games this season and I just scrape over the 600 point mark. Would be intrigued to know how you get 1200 points when games are normally less than 10 each.

They carry over from each season, you get points for away games and home cup games
Pompey Tickets on 10:33 - Jan 11 with 7988 viewstraininvain

Agreed. I do a few away games a season, st renewal and cup games. I'm just under 1,100 loyalty points.
Pompey Tickets on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 7968 viewsdavman

Bit gutted that I didn't pay for the Blackpool game through the website (paid at the gate) as that may well have been the difference between getting one for this game and not. My Pompey mate reckons they will sell out too. Got to play the waiting game here methinks...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pompey Tickets on 10:39 - Jan 11 with 7944 viewsNorthernr

There's seven in our group meet that threshold so I think there'll be a fair few.
Pompey Tickets on 10:42 - Jan 11 with 7928 viewsdaveB

was a regular away for many years so accumulated a lot of points plus usually pay for the membership so my son gets the gift pack and that adds on more points as well.

6 of us in our group have enough points for Tuesday. I would guess around 800 QPR fans have enough points to get tickets on Tuesday possibly more
Pompey Tickets on 10:45 - Jan 11 with 7911 viewstoboboly

Pompey Tickets on 10:42 - Jan 11 by daveB

was a regular away for many years so accumulated a lot of points plus usually pay for the membership so my son gets the gift pack and that adds on more points as well.

6 of us in our group have enough points for Tuesday. I would guess around 800 QPR fans have enough points to get tickets on Tuesday possibly more

Fair enough, a few seasons ago I did loads of away games, I presume they must drop away quite quickly once you stop going away?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Pompey Tickets on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 7821 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I apologise for asking this as I am sure it has been asked many times but where do you see how many loyalty points you have?
I have been looking for the last ten minutes at my profile etc and can't seem to find it. The search facilty is poor as well as it produces thousands of results for 'loyalty points' or even a more specific question.

Forget that. I just noticed when I logged out and back in again it was on the front.
1294 happy days.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 11:11]
Pompey Tickets on 11:06 - Jan 11 with 7816 viewsNorthernr

Pompey Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 11 with 7743 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've got 1174.
balls!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 11:24]
Pompey Tickets on 11:26 - Jan 11 with 7726 viewsthemodfather

going by the excited threads etc i think 1300 go quickly and we will get more..it's only 90 mins there, almost as long to cross london in the peak....this is "cup fever" folks.....
Pompey Tickets on 12:19 - Jan 11 with 7580 viewssouthbrookstreet

I am a season ticket holder and I've only got 969 points looking like I have to wait until Thursday.. Portsmouth season ticket holders can buy tickets (Friday) now and go on general sale from Monday .. I dont think the Rs box office idiots who have organised this ticket allocation have any idea
Pompey Tickets on 12:26 - Jan 11 with 7545 viewsRangersw12

Our club is so frustrating

any normal club would just take the full allocation but no we make it as difficult as possible as per usual
Pompey Tickets on 12:44 - Jan 11 with 7484 viewsColinr

Pompey Tickets on 12:19 - Jan 11 by southbrookstreet

I am a season ticket holder and I've only got 969 points looking like I have to wait until Thursday.. Portsmouth season ticket holders can buy tickets (Friday) now and go on general sale from Monday .. I dont think the Rs box office idiots who have organised this ticket allocation have any idea

"I dont think the Rs box office idiots who have organised this ticket allocation have any idea" I'm sure they will take heed of such positive encouragement and get up to your standards at the earliest :-) For the record I have always found the team to be helpful and responsive whenever possible. Guess I'm just lucky
Pompey Tickets on 12:47 - Jan 11 with 7458 viewsloftboy

Well personally. Think the hardy souls who go to places like Blackburn on a Tuesday night deserve first dibs on games like this, had to give up my season ticket 3 years ago when my marriage broke up, used to do a few away games every year, I still have 600 points but wouldn’t dream that I’m entitled to a Pompey ticket before the regular away travellers have got theirs.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 12:48]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024