Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blades pip QPR in snooze-a-thon — Report 13:13 - Jan 13 with 1900 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49454
Blades pip QPR in snooze-a-thon — Report on 15:08 - Jan 13 with 1691 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Clive. Good effort!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blades pip QPR in snooze-a-thon — Report on 15:29 - Jan 13 with 1655 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’m not sure it was that good

Maybe I didn’t have the best view of it but just about the only thing I’ll remember, apart from the song aimed at their goalkeeper, was the ludicrous interpretation of the advantage rule especially when Chair was fouled at the end. Definitely a bit of a homer.
Blades pip QPR in snooze-a-thon — Report on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 1569 viewsSimonJames

Is it possible, during a transfer window, that managers will put unwanted players on for a while in the hope that they spark some outside interest (e.g. Smith), and at the same time avoid using players (like Oteh) that they don't want to be subject of a bid?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Blades pip QPR in snooze-a-thon — Report on 08:49 - Jan 14 with 986 viewstoboboly

Cheers Clive, seems like a game where Smyth could have been given a run around, criminally underused this season. I know he is apparently heading off on loan but he is niggeley, hard working and has pace to burn so why we don't use him is beyond me.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024