Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor 17:00 - Jan 15 with 2247 viewsOldPedro

Wonder how long he'll last in Turkey?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 17:03 - Jan 15 with 2238 viewsted_hendrix

"He's been without a club since September 2018 but now former England defender Steven Caulker is heading to the Turkish top flight."

More like the top shelf.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 19:15 - Jan 15 with 2059 viewscolinallcars

Yet another chance.....will he surprise us and make something of this ?
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 20:00 - Jan 15 with 1975 viewsenfieldargh

what happened at Dundee....oh yes its the start of the highland whiskey trail

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 20:24 - Jan 15 with 1942 viewsTacticalR

Talking of the Turkish league, I see Tjaronn Chery is on loan at Kayserispor.

Air hostess clique

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 21:02 - Jan 15 with 1897 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Raki is rank.

Good luck Steven Caulker.
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 21:08 - Jan 15 with 1880 viewsWatford_Ranger

I hope he succeeds.

He obviously won’t but I hope he does.
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 21:40 - Jan 15 with 1851 viewsLblock

Couldn't do cold turkey.... can he do it in Turkey?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 23:09 - Jan 15 with 1771 viewsPeterHucker

did a big road trip around Turkey / Greece with a couple of mates about 20 years ago.
One of their favourite stories from then is that time when I drove the wrong way down a dual carriageway in Alanya and nearly drove head-on into a massive HGV.
How we laughed.
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 23:24 - Jan 15 with 1758 viewsqprd

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 21:40 - Jan 15 by Lblock

Couldn't do cold turkey.... can he do it in Turkey?

Not sure how well his drunken antics will go down in turkey

In his guardian tell all 18 months ago, he spoke about his possible loan to locomotive Moscow. He basically wrote about how going to Russia wouldn’t be good for him given his mental health issues... two flameouts later, it’s strange he’s going to the middle of nowhere turkey

I don’t doubt that caulker has issues and I hope he sorts himself out. But there is a cynical part of me that unfortunately thinks that that article was published in an effort to make it difficult for qpr to terminate his contract
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 06:31 - Jan 16 with 1688 viewsenfieldargh

Well I didnt know that you see, I fort good young hungry centre back, and what with my dodgy knees I couldnt really get around to talking to the boy but he's a top centre half, i had im at spurs you no

I fort he was young and ungry not young and firsty thats why I signed luke young, cos hes young and likes a pie or two

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 08:18 - Jan 16 with 1634 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 09:12 - Jan 16 with 1576 viewsMick_S

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 21:02 - Jan 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Raki is rank.

Good luck Steven Caulker.

My Dad used to rub Raki into his aching joints in the same way we would use Voltarol.

I like it!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 10:54 - Jan 16 with 1505 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm amazed he managed 50 games for us.

27 jeez he should be playing in the Prem.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 11:09 - Jan 16 with 1490 viewssimmo

*shrugs*

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 1485 viewsrsonist

Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 11:09 - Jan 16 by simmo

*shrugs*

This.

Don't know why we need daily updates on whatever Caulker, Redknapp, Barton or any other cnt from the past is up to.
Steven Caulker signs for Turkish side Alanyaspor on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 1465 viewsToast_R

Thing is, I always thought he was crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024