Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204861 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:14 - Jun 13 with 2239 views2Thomas2Bowles

Chuka Umunna Joined the LD's

I bet he still does not stand for re-election after winning his seat for Labour.

Bloke's a thief.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:20 - Jun 13 with 2229 viewsNed_Kennedys

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:56 - Jun 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Interesting actually but not surprising considering the opposing politics of the targets and the perpetrators .

Would love to see a similar poll, except with the murder of Jo Cox, planned murder of Corbyn/Khan/Cooper, and assault of the LotO with a punch to the head as the subject.

You forgot to add 'arranging for journalists to be beaten'.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:33 - Jun 13 with 2212 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:20 - Jun 13 by Ned_Kennedys

You forgot to add 'arranging for journalists to be beaten'.

That too!
Our country is fckd match thread on 06:51 - Jun 14 with 2110 viewsdistortR

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:52 - Jun 13 by derbyhoop

Can I add a rider to that first sentence. Government policy was to Remain. The civil service implement Govt policy.
Why would you, in any walk of life not just central government, allocate resources to a group that want to do the opposite of chosen policy?

god, that sounds so much like my married life.
Our country is fckd match thread on 13:07 - Jun 14 with 2004 viewsR_from_afar

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:14 - Jun 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Chuka Umunna Joined the LD's

I bet he still does not stand for re-election after winning his seat for Labour.

Bloke's a thief.

Up-arrowed by mistake, d'oh... but I did want to make a polite and non-critical comment: Perhaps he is going to give every party a try. He's probably putting stickers in an album, until he gets them all and receives his free T-shirt.

Where will he pop up next? Plaid Cymru?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:12 - Jun 14 with 1993 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:07 - Jun 14 by R_from_afar

Up-arrowed by mistake, d'oh... but I did want to make a polite and non-critical comment: Perhaps he is going to give every party a try. He's probably putting stickers in an album, until he gets them all and receives his free T-shirt.

Where will he pop up next? Plaid Cymru?

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:47 - Jun 14 with 1919 viewsR_from_afar

The wheels within wheels...
https://www.desmog.co.uk/2019/06/07/brexit-climate-denier-map

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:23 - Jun 18 with 1722 viewsFDC

Death cult (but we draw the line at mild social democratic reforms)

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:57 - Jun 18 with 1674 viewsClive_Anderson

"mild social democratic reforms"
Like the ones Corbyn spent years championing in Venezuela
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:58 - Jun 18 with 1673 viewsHayesender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-cambridgeshire-48665324

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:08 - Jun 18 with 1662 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:58 - Jun 18 by Hayesender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-cambridgeshire-48665324

If this comes to pass without charge will you eat some Humble pie?
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:57 - Jun 18 with 1586 viewsHayesender

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:08 - Jun 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

If this comes to pass without charge will you eat some Humble pie?

Unfortunately I have zero faith in our police to investigate this properly, so no

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:43 - Jun 18 with 1569 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:57 - Jun 18 by Hayesender

Unfortunately I have zero faith in our police to investigate this properly, so no

You had enough faith in the police to post it in the first place, but it suddenly disappears the moment the point you are trying to make might fall down. Convenient.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:48 - Jun 18 with 1566 viewsTacticalR

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:23 - Jun 18 by FDC

Death cult (but we draw the line at mild social democratic reforms)

We're talking about a very small set of people (124,000 members of the Conservative Party) so it's hard to know how much to read into this.

I guess you can interpret it as meaning that English nationalism trumps everything except the interests of the English shire class.

Or to put it another way English nationalism is a very good thing if it preserves the interests of the English shire class, but a very bad thing if it threatens the interests of the English shire class (assuming that they believe Corbyn is a threat to their interests, something for which there has been very little evidence).

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:11 - Jun 18 with 1537 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:48 - Jun 18 by TacticalR

We're talking about a very small set of people (124,000 members of the Conservative Party) so it's hard to know how much to read into this.

I guess you can interpret it as meaning that English nationalism trumps everything except the interests of the English shire class.

Or to put it another way English nationalism is a very good thing if it preserves the interests of the English shire class, but a very bad thing if it threatens the interests of the English shire class (assuming that they believe Corbyn is a threat to their interests, something for which there has been very little evidence).

Terrifying that this poll of 0.01% of the electorate indicts to me the priorities of those charged with electing our next PM!
Our country is fckd match thread on 13:15 - Jun 18 with 1527 views2Thomas2Bowles

The problem for Labour is half the membership is Middle-class Blairites that don't care about the working class members that voted to leave.

Still in that London knows best for the rest of ya mindset that won't change so Labour has no chance of winning a GE as the working classes would prefer to vote Brexit party.

The working class can kiss my arse I've got a council seat job now

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:29 - Jun 18 with 1508 viewsBucksRanger

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:21 - Jun 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve got no desire to be a politician and disagree plenty with some of the stuff the party and leadership does.

For example, Labour has no plans to de criminalise drugs as far as I know . That was all me. I think you should read that article.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 0:27]

2T2B, are you sure Bazza is a politician? He definitely told me he wasn't. (See above). I even apologized to him for thinking he was.
Our country is fckd match thread on 13:47 - Jun 18 with 1484 viewsTacticalR

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:11 - Jun 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Terrifying that this poll of 0.01% of the electorate indicts to me the priorities of those charged with electing our next PM!

Also puzzling that the Conservative and Unionist Party doesn't care about the union. More something I would have expected from the shopkeeper wing of Brexit.

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:56 - Jun 18 with 1457 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:29 - Jun 18 by BucksRanger

2T2B, are you sure Bazza is a politician? He definitely told me he wasn't. (See above). I even apologized to him for thinking he was.

Pretty sure I am the one who knows wether I am a politician or not. I’m not.

2T2B just being 2T2B as usual.
Our country is fckd match thread on 13:58 - Jun 18 with 1451 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:29 - Jun 18 by BucksRanger

Stood/standing for some sort of representative of the people/party at some level, that was on here a few months back, Maybe he can clear it up
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 13:58]

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:59 - Jun 18 with 1443 viewswood_hoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:11 - Jun 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not really a surprise, Johnson will make sure those in middle/higher income brackets won't suffer any financial hits if things really go belly up, I think a high proportion of CP members will fall into the £50-100k per annum that Johnson has already promised a nice tax cut

Wonder what he's got in mind for his own 'millionaires club' mates ?
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:04 - Jun 18 with 1432 viewsBucksRanger

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:56 - Jun 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Pretty sure I am the one who knows wether I am a politician or not. I’m not.

2T2B just being 2T2B as usual.

Good. I'm not a fan of politicians. Corrupt the lot of 'em.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:06 - Jun 18 with 1428 viewsBucksRanger

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:58 - Jun 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Stood/standing for some sort of representative of the people/party at some level, that was on here a few months back, Maybe he can clear it up
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 13:58]

So maybe a failed politician?
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:25 - Jun 18 with 1413 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:06 - Jun 18 by BucksRanger

Charming.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:30 - Jun 18 with 1399 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:06 - Jun 18 by BucksRanger

Don't know, seems unwilling to remind us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024