Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204930 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:48 - Mar 12 with 2277 views2Thomas2Bowles

As for Ireland Feck you, and I'm from Irish stock.

You will be fecked without UK trade, it will be your fault if there was a hard border by backing the EU against us.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 2232 viewsRangersDave

Remember today chaps and chapesses, it was the day that democracy in the UK died!

died, on a day when ironically it was announced that the UK has a faster growing economy than Germany, France and Italy, and is at its strongest since 2016, Auntie Thereasa has got her wish, no fracturing of Europe under her or perhaps anyones watch.

She has single handedly sold the democratic process for 12 pieces of silver and perhaps a nighthood and more subtle groping and piss taking behind her back from Jean Claude.

Tomorrow the 'no deal' brexit will be voted down ( i wouldnt mind no deal personally, as it would make us work and grow stronger out of necessity), it would also probably have led to the fracturing of a very shaky europe, which the self serving money men dont want one bit.

Then the day after is a vote on postponing Brexit.......for postponement read cancel!

The Bilderbergers must be pissing their pants with laughter at the moment as they relish Saint Thereasa joining their ranks in a few months.

Democracy died today. Whether you voted stay or leave (and they were after all the only 2 options....not what we are getting anyway as the MP's are spinning that the vote was more complicated than that.....errrr nope, it was in or out you tools, simples) it makes no odds, the ramifications of this democratic breakdown and volte face will live with us all for far longer that it would take the supposed broken, broke, lawless and deal less Britain to recover.

The guile, determination, ingenuity, bravery and gumption that our fathers, and forefathers showed to build up this wonderful country of ours, the blood shed saving europe and ourselves, the mistakes made along the way that we are still learning from, all gone. Gone forever on Tuesday 12th March 2019

God help us all, we as a country have made mistakes.... and ruined other nations lives...... so perhaps, after all, this is payback we must endure for the slavery, the middle east, malaysia, argentina, suez, iceland, europe etc, maybe this is actually Karma, and we deserve it?

sorry about the rant.... just bloody annoyed.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 22:21]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:06 - Mar 12 with 2221 viewsOakR

I'm firmly on the remain side, and make no apology for it. You believe what you believe, and I'd be happy for us to stay still. I don't however believe 'leavers' are all insane either, I understand many of the reasons people I know who voted to leave - and some of them are far more intelligent than I am.

Whether you believe or want us to remain or leave, it's hard to see what our MPs can achieve with the current divisions in parliament. As has been often mentioned, many MPs would rather remain. I'm not convinced a general election would solve anything either. I can only really see a few options:

1. You give a small committee of MPs the power to negotiate - whatever they agree we go with.
2. May's deal is voted through in desperation to avoid no deal
3. A deal - selected over the next few days, is put back to the country to vote on - I'm not convinced remain would win, I think the EU is acting a bit like before the last referendum and you could easily have a similar result. I'd have something like vote remain or leave, and then a second question, is leave wins, leave with no deal or deal X.

It will be interesting to see what sort of extension, if any is asked for and or agreed this week and next. I'm no fan of May, but I do feel the EU has been more than unhelpful to her - I can't believe this is what she thought she would come back or what she wanted, or the AG Cox has given advice she was not expecting. Or maybe she really is that hopeless. Hard to say.

Either way, there is no way on earth we should be where we are now, 17 days before exiting - May has to take the blame for that, and much of the frustration people on all sides of the debate currently feel. Corbyn, ERG, DUP etc all seem happier in opposition shouting stuff down than actually doing anything useful. Depressing stuff all round.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:26 - Mar 12 with 2165 views2Thomas2Bowles

As for the Sturgeon and her lot they want to stop Brexit to feck up the other regions of the UK but also want independence from the UK.

Remainers,.. look at her smug fecking face she hates you as much as leavers.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 22:27]

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:30 - Mar 12 with 2147 viewsQPR_John

In reality the deal is not only Theresa Mays deal but also the EUs deal. So in fact MPs have voted down the EUs deal so why do they think they can get anything better. The only way is to give the EU more concessions. Whether you are a leaver or a remainer you must agree staying in the customs union and free market that seems the basis of labours plans is in reality worse than staying in the EU. You obey rules you cannot effect.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:31 - Mar 12 with 2143 viewscolinallcars

I doubt if politicians have ever been held in less regard than they are at the moment. I have no idea what Corbyn's stance on Brexit is, all he does is call the government “ shambolic “
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:31 - Mar 12 with 2143 viewsitsbiga

Get Lammy to oust Jezza and then have a general election.
Bobs your mothers brother, quality leader.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:57 - Mar 12 with 2070 viewskensalriser

Some here might benefit from these.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:00 - Mar 12 with 2060 viewsQPR_John

Tomorrow MPs will vote to take no deal off the table. Has anybody entered negotiations telling the other party that if they walk away and refuse to make a deal they have won.
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:17 - Mar 12 with 2024 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:00 - Mar 12 by QPR_John

Tomorrow MPs will vote to take no deal off the table. Has anybody entered negotiations telling the other party that if they walk away and refuse to make a deal they have won.

Just the EU's Gimp

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:41 - Mar 12 with 1995 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:01 - Mar 12 by RangersDave

Remember today chaps and chapesses, it was the day that democracy in the UK died!

died, on a day when ironically it was announced that the UK has a faster growing economy than Germany, France and Italy, and is at its strongest since 2016, Auntie Thereasa has got her wish, no fracturing of Europe under her or perhaps anyones watch.

She has single handedly sold the democratic process for 12 pieces of silver and perhaps a nighthood and more subtle groping and piss taking behind her back from Jean Claude.

Tomorrow the 'no deal' brexit will be voted down ( i wouldnt mind no deal personally, as it would make us work and grow stronger out of necessity), it would also probably have led to the fracturing of a very shaky europe, which the self serving money men dont want one bit.

Then the day after is a vote on postponing Brexit.......for postponement read cancel!

The Bilderbergers must be pissing their pants with laughter at the moment as they relish Saint Thereasa joining their ranks in a few months.

Democracy died today. Whether you voted stay or leave (and they were after all the only 2 options....not what we are getting anyway as the MP's are spinning that the vote was more complicated than that.....errrr nope, it was in or out you tools, simples) it makes no odds, the ramifications of this democratic breakdown and volte face will live with us all for far longer that it would take the supposed broken, broke, lawless and deal less Britain to recover.

The guile, determination, ingenuity, bravery and gumption that our fathers, and forefathers showed to build up this wonderful country of ours, the blood shed saving europe and ourselves, the mistakes made along the way that we are still learning from, all gone. Gone forever on Tuesday 12th March 2019

God help us all, we as a country have made mistakes.... and ruined other nations lives...... so perhaps, after all, this is payback we must endure for the slavery, the middle east, malaysia, argentina, suez, iceland, europe etc, maybe this is actually Karma, and we deserve it?

sorry about the rant.... just bloody annoyed.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 22:21]

Spot on, and for all those who are taking pleasure in the surrender of our democracy be carefull what you wish for.

You could be next

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:43 - Mar 12 with 1992 viewsFDC

This thread's gone wild

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:54 - Mar 13 with 1936 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:31 - Mar 12 by itsbiga

Get Lammy to oust Jezza and then have a general election.
Bobs your mothers brother, quality leader.

Good luck turning round the minds of 400,000 (out of 550,000) members and 12 Trade Unions which is who elect the Labour leadership, not the PLP.
Our country is fckd match thread on 06:31 - Mar 13 with 1867 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:30 - Mar 12 by QPR_John

In reality the deal is not only Theresa Mays deal but also the EUs deal. So in fact MPs have voted down the EUs deal so why do they think they can get anything better. The only way is to give the EU more concessions. Whether you are a leaver or a remainer you must agree staying in the customs union and free market that seems the basis of labours plans is in reality worse than staying in the EU. You obey rules you cannot effect.

I don’t agree with that. I’d rather we came out of this at least still having to adhere to EU standards on goods, particularly food, as it’s one area in particular the Tories can’t be trusted in.

Obviously my first preference would be admitting the whole thing is the dumbest idea any group of people could ever come up with and fking the whole thing off, costing various politicians set to make millions on the £ tanking a few quid.
Our country is fckd match thread on 06:53 - Mar 13 with 1852 viewstraininvain

Funny how the ‘remoaners’ don’t seem to do much moaning while the ‘leavers’ continue to bitch and moan about their latest perceived injustice.

I reckon most the general public couldn’t give a toss at this point. Genuinely numb to any mention of the B word.
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:24 - Mar 13 with 1830 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:53 - Mar 13 by traininvain

Funny how the ‘remoaners’ don’t seem to do much moaning while the ‘leavers’ continue to bitch and moan about their latest perceived injustice.

I reckon most the general public couldn’t give a toss at this point. Genuinely numb to any mention of the B word.

From the moment remainers lost the vote they have never stopped bitching.

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:09 - Mar 13 with 1788 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:24 - Mar 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Because we’ve all been conned into this farce but (some) Leavers are intent on claiming their prize even though the prize is three rounds with Anthony Joshua.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:24 - Mar 13 with 1764 viewstraininvain

Most the whining seems to be coming from the ‘leavers’ looking at this thread.

And I’ve not seen any ‘remainers’ threaten civil unrest if they don’t get their way. All a bit embarrassing.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:58 - Mar 13 with 1737 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:24 - Mar 13 by traininvain

Most the whining seems to be coming from the ‘leavers’ looking at this thread.

And I’ve not seen any ‘remainers’ threaten civil unrest if they don’t get their way. All a bit embarrassing.

You've only got to look at the leading lights of the Leave campaign - Rees-Mogg, Gove, Johnston, Farage, Bill Cash et al. What a bunch of unpleasant people.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:22 - Mar 13 with 1689 viewsRangersDave

Anyone noticed how practically all stories on the BBC and SKY on Brexit are negative stories about how Brexit will have a negative impact on the UK?

very rare to hear anything positive.

Also why do we hear that it will need us to pay a fee to enter europe, and get a special licence yaddayaddayadda....... surely we have the gumption to charge the same for peeps coming to us?

Christ the amount of roads in Europe that need a carnet or toll to travel on and we have what? oh yes, the M42!
Isnt it about time this was all a level playing field?
Trucks from Europe shouldnt be alowed into the UK witout paying a carnet to use our roads, thats for sure.

If we sat down and realised that we are being taken for a ride, then we could have a Brexit that suited both sides of the Channel.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:25 - Mar 13 with 1678 viewsGloryHunter

So if Remain had won the referendum, you think the Leave campaigners would have accepted the result and shut up? Farage would have spent the rest of his life bitching, and campaigning for another referendum. (Whilst continuing to draw his MEP's salary and then pension from the hated EU.)
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:29 - Mar 13 with 1670 viewsCFW

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:58 - Mar 13 by colinallcars

You've only got to look at the leading lights of the Leave campaign - Rees-Mogg, Gove, Johnston, Farage, Bill Cash et al. What a bunch of unpleasant people.

Oh and all the remainers are wonderful people who love their mums are they? Get real - good and bad on both sides
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:34 - Mar 13 with 1657 viewsplasmahoop

If we don't end up leaving, Rees mogg and Johnson have only got themselves to blame. They've had a vote twice that would see us leave in two weeks, and they've turned it down. I have nothing but contempt for all sides of the house at the moment, if they were voting for the country's best interests they'd support the deal. Instead their narrow personal agenda prevails.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:41 - Mar 13 with 1640 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:25 - Mar 13 by GloryHunter

So if Remain had won the referendum, you think the Leave campaigners would have accepted the result and shut up? Farage would have spent the rest of his life bitching, and campaigning for another referendum. (Whilst continuing to draw his MEP's salary and then pension from the hated EU.)

But they (remain) did not win the vote and leavers now have every right to protest, it's not moaning or bitching it's standing by the result of the referendum.

It is to the shame of remain to be enjoying the collapse of democracy trying to win by default.
But clearly, Remain don't care about that, better to be the EU's subordinates
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 9:58]

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:57 - Mar 13 with 1600 viewsCFW

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:34 - Mar 13 by plasmahoop

If we don't end up leaving, Rees mogg and Johnson have only got themselves to blame. They've had a vote twice that would see us leave in two weeks, and they've turned it down. I have nothing but contempt for all sides of the house at the moment, if they were voting for the country's best interests they'd support the deal. Instead their narrow personal agenda prevails.

Ask yourself a simple question - if the deal on the table is such a good and only deal why has it been voted down by such huge margins. The answer is simple - it is a bad, one sided deal that would be bad for the country. I think there is wiggle room from both Rees Mogg and Johnson but agreeing the current deal is not an option for them along with a large number of other people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024